Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. The vikings have had 1 test, 2 bad teams, and one meh team so far. They beat the teams they should have, and it took a last second TD to win the test, im not willing to say they are the best team in the NFL yet.
  2. QUOTE (greg775 @ Oct 6, 2009 -> 12:47 AM) Rude, then you tell me why it is wise to pile on a guy who you know is gone? Everybody talks about track records. His was one of excellence. I've tried to stop bashing my least favorite Sox player who sucked all second half. We all know Dye sucked the second half and is off to another team. You tell me what good it is to bash him? As far as WS titles, if we do win a second anytime soon, the Sox should become the greatest story in the history of Chicago sports. You know how difficult it will be to win a second WS in your lifetime? Dye was so instrumental in that first one. He deserves respect as he heads out the door. Nothing but respect as he is GAWN. Well maybe you should lighten up on Rios a bit, francis. I mean he has a TRACK RECORD of EXCELLENCE(if you use the Jermaine Dye bar of excellence, that is) You spent the entire summer, and most of last summer bashing on the most useful pitcher in the organization(carrasco), and defending a player who couldnt hit over .200 for 2 1/2 months. Seems a bit hypocritical and misguided I was just thinking about this, Dye came into the organization with a wicked bad 2 1/2 month start in 2005, and (likely) left the organization with a wicked bad 2 1/2 month finish
  3. Jared Allen had 4.5 sacks, a safety, forced fumble, and fumble recovery. It doesnt get much better than that, mullet or not.
  4. Why is Justin Duchsherer highlighted? Do we want an injury prone pitcher really bad for some reason?
  5. Do my fellow bear fans believe that this is the Cedric Benson we were going to get when he came back last year or would we have gotten the same lazy POS player that talked and never backed it up?
  6. QUOTE (RockRaines @ Oct 5, 2009 -> 02:46 PM) Your body just eventually tells you that you shouldnt be a drunk asshole, because each year the next day sucks more and more. Some people are born with the innate ability to ignore what their body tells them
  7. QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Oct 5, 2009 -> 01:54 PM) Here it's a case of the existing monument being grandfathered in because of the circumstances. If researchers unearth native American religious artifacts on Federal lands, I'm going to be excited by the find and I'm not going to claim the government is supporting a particular religious viewpoint over all others by displaying those artifacts on site. At the same time, if a modern native American tribe (or any religious domination) asked Interior to sanction a new religious monument in a national park I would object. Another problem is that the original monument was erected with no permission from the landowner at the time. So its isnt as if it was ok to be there to begin with(regardless of meaning, Im not saying I disagree with it being there, but it was basically a 'squatting' monument). The courts are going to ruin the meaning behind it, if it hasnt been done already.
  8. QUOTE (longshot7 @ Oct 5, 2009 -> 01:58 PM) What abou I Know who Killed Me? Lindsay Lohan has her own list of horrible movies. It is called her career
  9. I see why the stink was raised about this though. A requested buddhist monument was rejected, its kind of hard to say one religious identifier is allowed and another is not allowed.
  10. http://deadspin.com/5374482/miguel-cabreras-lost-weekend A nice little rundown of events
  11. Supposedly the party started at the Sox hotel, then when Cabrera went home him and his wife got into it. The police determined that both Cabrera and his wife were the aggressors
  12. QUOTE (bmags @ Oct 5, 2009 -> 11:56 AM) So, nfl.com isn't working for me concerning highlights. Are there any other places I can watch bears highlights from yesterday? i think suntimes has a few highlights on biggs' column
  13. Yeah I started reading that stuff last week, pretty funny stuff. Salisbury has a pretty tough uphill battle to go with deadspin if he thinks he is going to actually "get" deadspin. Doesnt he basically have to prove that he never texted a photo of his manhood to a coworker at ESPN in order for anythign to happen to deadspin?
  14. QUOTE (Palehosefan @ Oct 4, 2009 -> 10:24 PM) Mendenhall should have officially won the RB position for the Steelers. Thank God no more Willie "arm tackled" Parker. Also, have to say I really like the Collinsworth/Michaels duo. Did Mendenhall remember the playbook this time?
  15. Well Super Cena lost to Super Orton. And Super Taker beat Punk
  16. The hottest woman on the planet according to Esquire starred in number 100. I dont know what that means, I just thought I would point it out
  17. I really wouldnt know what would be a worthy return for Konerko. His skills are declining, he has 1 year left on his deal that pays pretty well, and he isnt the most versatile man on the diamond. I agree Sanchez doesnt seem worthy by himself, but not much more on the top IMO would get that deal done if San Fran was looking to make that deal.
  18. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Oct 3, 2009 -> 08:07 PM) Frankly though...he's the one who signed him to that contract. Ditto Wells. You pay GM's to be smarter than the other GM's in the league. If they can't do that, you try other ones. I don't like the Padres dumping Towers, but Riccardi's teams are losing because of how he's spent his money. I think his stalemate with pretty much everyone in regards to Halladay helped his termination as well.
  19. QUOTE (SoxAce @ Oct 2, 2009 -> 10:46 PM) Wow.. looks like quite a few of the Blue Jays players want Cito Gaston gone. Well JP Ricciardi is gone now, Cito is probably shortly to follow
  20. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Oct 3, 2009 -> 09:30 AM) Eh, he still thinks that to this day. Exactly. Which is why he should understand. And this is not to say I wouldnt have blown a gasket if my daughter did it, because I would have.
  21. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Oct 3, 2009 -> 09:32 AM) Or Brett Farve after some pain killers (too soon?) Too soon? That painkiller thing was in the 90's Feel free to take some more pills....err shots at Brett
  22. Kyyle23 replied to Heads22's topic in SLaM
    Flash, that girl sounds like a major tease. In the end, would she be worth it?
  23. QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Oct 3, 2009 -> 09:15 AM) its the kind of joke that few of us would get nowadays. Middle Buffalo would get it for sure though
  24. QUOTE (lostfan @ Oct 3, 2009 -> 05:54 AM) I ordered a 52 inch flatscreen TV yesterday. Barely 5 minutes after I got it delivered my stepdaughter took my son and climbed into the outer box and started rocking it like an idiot in a boat. She predictably loses control of it and falls over, and knocks over the TV that was sitting vertically on the floor because I hadn't taken it out of the box yet. Fortunately the TV still works but what the f*** was she thinking? Think of all the stupid s*** you did when you were a kid, then think of the one thought running through your mind when you were doing all of that stupid s***. "THIS IS FUN!!!!"
  25. QUOTE (Kenny Hates Prospects @ Oct 2, 2009 -> 03:22 PM) It's funny how quickly Dana has become a Kimbo fan. I know Kimbo brings ratings, and I also was impressed with his attitude and how he looked standing, but it's hard to be that thrilled about a guy who gives up the mount easier than a two-dollar whore and who allows himself to be crucifixed in two straight rounds. Yeah I understand that. Dana sees the cash cow, and he wants to maximize

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.