Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. well Mex, there is your discussion
  2. No arguing this from me
  3. I watched last night, you would of thought that Roy Nelson blew up Kimbo with one shot with the way he acted after the fight. Dana was not impressed, though he seemed to be a little excited over Kimbo
  4. QUOTE (docsox24 @ Oct 2, 2009 -> 01:55 PM) so one time in a 6 year career he got 6 hrs away and that makes him a promising 30/30 player?? Dont get potential confused with promise
  5. QUOTE (docsox24 @ Oct 2, 2009 -> 01:08 PM) No they dont and hes far from a 30/30 hitter. hes not even close and why people think he is is crazy. people think like that because 2 years ago he was 6 HR shy of being 30-30
  6. QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Oct 2, 2009 -> 12:53 PM) QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Oct 2, 2009 -> 11:53 AM) Good to see Cowley got his requisite shot on Swish in on this one Good to see you whine about it 3 posts later -------------------- Thunderbolt QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Oct 2, 2009 -> 01:04 PM) Good to see you whine about it 3 posts later Good to see you have nothing better to do then call me out for making an observation. Now you guys behave i will behave when you learn how to quote
  7. QUOTE (Kenny Hates Prospects @ Oct 2, 2009 -> 12:30 PM) Pena stepping up would have would have meant a lot less of Linebrink and Randy Williams. IMO that would have helped us more than Rios could have. I agree with Pena eating up Linebrink innings, but not necessarily with Randy Williams. Randy Williams in my mind was necessary more because of Jenks failures and Thornton having to assume more of the closer role, removing Ozzies lefty specialist from the 7th and 8th innings for the most part.
  8. Im surprised he doesnt have a Cy Yuck award for the worst performance of a pitcher on the team. I would give that to Linebrink
  9. QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Oct 2, 2009 -> 12:05 PM) Good to see you have nothing better to do then call me out for making an observation. Good to see you make the same observation for the 1000th time
  10. QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Oct 2, 2009 -> 11:53 AM) Good to see Cowley got his requisite shot on Swish in on this one Good to see you whine about it 3 posts later
  11. Kyyle23 replied to greasywheels121's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (bmags @ Oct 2, 2009 -> 09:30 AM) Yes, because Kanye is the bats*** insane one of the two. Im not saying Lady Gaga is normal or sane. I just read recently that he was supposed to head to rehab AFTER the tour anyways. They probably just decided that letting him party for 34 tour dates before heading to rehab probably wasnt the best idea if they actually wanted him to become rehabilitated. But I am also seeing the rumors that it was Gaga who pulled out of the tour, so who knows
  12. I thought it was well known that Letterman liked his interns of the female nature
  13. Kyyle23 replied to greasywheels121's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Oct 1, 2009 -> 08:26 PM) BTW, sorry MHIZZLE, I just heard from my girlfriend, tour was cancelled. No reason given. It's all over the news outlets now. Its gonna be "Kanye in Rehab" book it
  14. QUOTE (Kenny Hates Prospects @ Oct 1, 2009 -> 09:36 PM) Agreed. Money Inc. all the way (except vs. the Headshrinkers - I've got a soft spot for Captain Lou Albano). TAKE THIS TO THE SQUARED CIRCLE THREAD!!!!!
  15. QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Oct 2, 2009 -> 07:57 AM) Of course, Dave's Pants are Worldwide. winnar /thread
  16. QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Oct 2, 2009 -> 07:25 AM) What the hell,I thought this was the NFL season thread? please excuse the idle chatter while nothing happens in the NFL
  17. QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Oct 1, 2009 -> 12:17 PM) but I don't use green. I'll save green for the grass unbeknownst to you, all of the font that appears in your posts is in green to everyone else
  18. QUOTE (coco1997 @ Oct 1, 2009 -> 11:00 AM) Apparently it's more difficult to decipher sarcasm on the Internet than I thought. Yes, I was joking. But I am curious what you guys think it would realistically take to get him. its hard to decipher sarcasm on a first time poster within his first 5 posts. FYI, sarcastic comments are denoted in green font here
  19. So is Kimbo showing any sort of progression that is noticeable? Im seeing a lot of "im impressed with Kimbo" followed by "he got sat on for the whole fight"
  20. QUOTE (santo=dorf @ Oct 1, 2009 -> 05:38 AM) Knight, Zoom isn't the Disney superhero movie. That was "Sky High" with Kurt Russell.. All the same, it is a bad superhero movie
  21. Can anyone break down the fight for me? I missed the show
  22. Twinkies, Ho Hos, and red rope licorice
  23. Kyyle23 replied to juddling's topic in SLaM
    Im actually looking forward to an Elm St reboot. Englund ran his course with the character, and the story got away from suspense/horror and ran straight into camp-horror and never really got back. Its an origin story, but I am willing to give it a shot before I dismiss it Oh, and I read some of the script of the new Predator reboot, and it seems like it could be good. 7 or 8 humans deemed to be the best "prey" on earth are rounded up and dropped on the Predator home planet for a "Surviving the Game" type scenario.
  24. QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Sep 30, 2009 -> 01:17 PM) I know my cubs. but somehow you dont know your Crede

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.