Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/orlando-guts...rter-o-no-24670
  2. Kyyle23 replied to Chisoxfn's topic in SLaM
    i could care less what the reviews say. I didnt care last time, I dont care now. I know what I am going in to, I dont expect an oscar masterpiece
  3. Somebody better correct Beckham's name in the Interview section or else I will incite a flame war that will get someone in trouble.
  4. QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jun 26, 2009 -> 09:02 AM) Good read on the forced Dodgers excitement. Sox marketing trying to establish an arbitrary rivalry that doesn't exist and charge us extra. kind of like the Civil Rights mayhem in Cinci
  5. Kyyle23 replied to Chisoxfn's topic in SLaM
  6. I dont know what the f*** Orlando just did. I thought Courtney looked like a budding star and Alston was a good complimentary guard for them when Nelson was there, and didnt completely kill them when he had to be the point when Nelson went down. But Carter is not going to make that team better.
  7. Kyyle23 replied to Chisoxfn's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    QUOTE (kapkomet @ Jun 26, 2009 -> 12:02 AM) And Kap almost died due to high blood pressure. I was about ready to kill some "support" people. i kind of got the impression from your various facebook posts that they were less than prepared, as well as slow and not showing much urgency.
  8. QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Jun 26, 2009 -> 12:03 AM) The attendance in this series sucked because our ticket office made the very dumb decision of charging premium prices for a mid week series in June against an NL team immediately before the Cubs visit. The home series before the Cubs visit is going to be a tough draw as it is, but when you charge premium prices for it and it's in the middle of the week, that makes matters even worse. As for the game today, maybe this is just my blatant anti-Clayton bias, but I want Richard out of the rotation and Poreda taking his place. Poreda needs to get more work and where better than at the MLB level? Plus, Clayton is doing the Bartolo Colon thing these days, which is putting up a decent ERA which is deceptive in relationship to his poor performances. Other than that though, nice win today and nice series win. Richard just goes into brainfart mode, Once a game he just does something stupid like trying to throw the ball to first and just ruins the inning from then on. I think Poreda is going to get his chance if Richard cant get over the hump.
  9. QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Jun 25, 2009 -> 11:54 PM) Thanks for nothing the last 3 days, Cubs. dont forget them losing 2 of 3 to the Twins.
  10. Kyyle23 replied to Chisoxfn's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    When Soxtalk goes down, celebrities die. That is all.
  11. QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 25, 2009 -> 11:45 PM) • Nice win. Got to love Pods' contributions this year. • Game drew just over 20,000 fans. Economy or our home record? • Sox have won four of five and eight of 12. Heating up? • Aaron Poreda gets first ML victory. Sweet. Congrats to him. Should he take over for Clayton? What's up with Richard after those great first three or four starts? • Carrasco nice job. Oz's eruption in the Trib on Lexi's defense ... TRIB GAME STORY Make that everybody except manger Ozzie Guillen, who was in a foul mood because shortstop Alexei Ramirez made a pair of errors, one of which led to an unearned seventh-inning run that tied the game 5-5. “We played 13 innings because we were lousy in the field. Lousy and lazy in the field,” Guillen said. “I made a big mistake when I said in January he’s going to be a better shortstop than Ozzie Guillen. I never thought I was that bad. “We won and that’s good. I’m excited, but there are so many things I want to see I don’t see yet. And I need to see it. ... We have a better ballclub than what we show.” Oz on Carrasco ... “the best pitcher we have. He’s always picking up everybody’s garbage and he has been doing it for two years.” ahem
  12. Kyyle23 replied to Chisoxfn's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (shipps @ Jun 22, 2009 -> 04:45 PM) God damn Up...f***ing almost got me balling with tears about 14 times throughout that movie. I dont like fighting back tears and having to take a s*** at the same time for 2 hours.f***ing brutal. I loved it though. A f***ing masterpiece. The alpha dog collar malfunction was hilarious
  13. When I am at work, when i am helping someone with their account I always start the end of the call with "Is there any questions I can answer for you about your account?" I would have to say 9 times out of 10 people say "No. But I did want to ask you one thing....."
  14. Kyyle23 replied to Chisoxfn's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 22, 2009 -> 02:52 PM) Did anyone see Year One? I dont think anyone did. The weekend box-office take was pathetic
  15. failed suicide attempts are always odd to me. You missed the vein? didnt drink enough pills and whiskey? Or you just want people to feel sorry for you? Methinks the last choice
  16. QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jun 22, 2009 -> 01:28 PM) Just pick up Wise. It's all the same. LMAO, sometimes you are too much BS for anyone to handle
  17. I picked up Beckham immediately and decided I was going to ride out his growing pains to see what we have
  18. Joe Morgan, fibbing to cover up a fib
  19. QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jun 22, 2009 -> 01:15 AM) Anyone getting The Conduit? MEmemememememeemememe In a few weeks. Ghostbusters too when i can
  20. So Neda was a pretty sad and scary video.
  21. Kyyle23 replied to scenario's topic in FutureSox Board
    I see Betemit had an error today, which is 3 since he started down there. That glove he has is made out of concrete
  22. QUOTE (BearSox @ Jun 21, 2009 -> 04:01 PM) Where's that skanberg cartoon of Ozzie with the Linebrink attached to his chest? I don't know why, but Ozzie keeps trotting him out there day after day. page 7, post 97 of this thread
  23. QUOTE (BearSox @ Jun 21, 2009 -> 03:54 PM) Career averages, he has 30 points less regarding BA and OPS is below 1. Plus, he strikes out at about double (probably over double) the rate Pujols does and he's a steroid guy. Obviously though, you got Dimaggio, Ruth, Gehrig, and Williams will beastly numbers. The fact that Dimaggio has pretty much the same amount of homeruns as he does strikeouts (8 more K's than HR's) is one of the most impressive numbers in all of sports, IMO. Arods numbers looked like that since the juicing started. All I can say to you is I hope you are right. Plenty of my childhood heros that I swore were clean were shown to be on the juice, and I want to believe in Pujols, but like Balta said, its been a LOOOOONG time since anyone has legitimately put up numbers like that.
  24. QUOTE (BearSox @ Jun 21, 2009 -> 03:47 PM) Agreed. I've been saying this back when people were still on ARoid's bandwagon. Pujols is simply a beast. How many players in the history have a career average of .334, OPS of 1.043, strike out only around 60 times a year, average 40 homers a year (is on pace for 61 homers this year!), and average 120+ RBI's a year? I don't know, but not many. Plus, it doesn't matter what the situation is, all he does is hit. unfortunately I think the last guy who looked like that was Aroid
  25. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 21, 2009 -> 03:41 PM) On the other hand...we're going to need Linebrink to figure things out. Either so that he can be traded or so that he can still be used. 3 run lead, he didn't pitch yesterday did he? The only places he's going to work things out and start getting his pitches over the plate again is on the mound or on the DL, and if he's not hurt, then he needs to be out there. yes he did http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/players/gamelog?playerId=4294

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.