Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (High Mileage @ Jun 13, 2009 -> 10:31 PM) The crappy Royals are one game behind the crappy White Sox... edited for honesty
  2. If the Ayatollah were to pass away tomorrow, would there be someone to usurp his power, or would Ahmadinejad then truly have all of the power in the country.
  3. Sad. I was hoping for his irrelevance to catch up with him while at AOL
  4. QUOTE (qwerty @ Jun 13, 2009 -> 01:18 PM) I have not been in the chat for days. People better get their asses in there today. gotcha chief
  5. Starving>>>>>>>>>>Papa Johns, Little Caesars
  6. I can understand their breadsticks being addictive Their pizza, however, is gross
  7. QUOTE (BearSox @ Jun 12, 2009 -> 11:05 PM) If we're not giving up a s*** load and we can sign him to an extension, a move like this makes perfect sense... if we're trading a lot for a renta player though, yeah, it makes no sense. we all know how Mr Boras doesn't do extensions when his clients are primed to go into free agency.
  8. QUOTE (Swingandalongonetoleft @ Jun 12, 2009 -> 07:16 PM) I'll miss Murph. He added some variety. Probably not everyone's cup of tea, but I hope he sticks around, even if it's just weekends. The obvious positives coming from this are Mac+Extra hour of B&B. Even though I liked Murph, this move makes the Score much better. I get the feeling that a good amount of Murph bashers are just Silvy and Waddle (Mike and Mike Chicago Style) listeners. I enjoy a radio host that can let a guest finish answering a question that is asked, that asks questions that relate to the subject at hand. I have listened to Waddle and Silvy maybe once or twice since they paired up, I am much more of a score listener than an ESPN1000 listener, and Murph is just unbearable for me. And I have listened to a lot of different radio hosts in the past 10 years, from Steven A Smith on the Fox networks(which was 3 hours of him screaming at callers that they were wrong) to Steve Czaban, Jim Daniels, Jason Smith, etc. Murph is by far the worst I have listened to, it amazes me that he was able to retain his job for 16 years in the cutthroat business that is Radio
  9. QUOTE (Middle Buffalo @ Jun 13, 2009 -> 09:31 AM) I just did a quick search of the internets, and this phrase has never before been uttered. Is it possible to ensure that it is never uttered again?
  10. Kyyle23 replied to Chisoxfn's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Jun 12, 2009 -> 02:23 PM) I'm thinking for Final Destination 5 they take this formula to the maximum and have some random person foresee the destruction of the planet by a large asteroid. By some implausible set of circumstances he prevents the disaster, and now the whole movie is 6 billion people dying in gruesome and ridiculous ways. I'd pay for that. WINNAR! /End thread LOL Flash, thats awesome. Armageddon meets Final Destination would be hilarious. The comet somehow misses earth, then performs a large U-turn and slams into the sun which brushes into earth
  11. QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jun 12, 2009 -> 01:47 PM) um... why? Something is wrong with Denard Span, he has been experiencing dizziness and nobody knows why. He is day to day right now, so the Twins are just plugging holes right now. Randy Wells, meet the piranhas
  12. Kyyle23 replied to greasywheels121's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Cali @ Jun 11, 2009 -> 11:24 PM) For any Faith No More fans out there, this was the setlist they played in the UK the other night: Reunited (Peach & Herb cover) The Real Thing From Out Of Nowhere Land Of Sunshine Caffeine Evidence Chinese Arithmetic Surprise! You’re Dead! Easy Last Cup Of Sorrow Midlife Crisis Cockoo For Caca The Gentle Art Of Making Enemies RX King For A Day Malpractice Jizzlobber Be Aggressive Epic Mark Bowen Encore 1 Chariots Of Fire/Stripsearch Just A Man Encore 2 I Started A Joke Pristina Yeeeeeeeeah, that's cream worthy right there. Please come and do a US tour...... What, no War Pigs? pffffffft I love that they played Easy
  13. Zambrano was just hugging and petting the gatorade cooler. I have to admit, that was pretty funny HOLY SH**, Cuddyer is playing center field
  14. Kyyle23 replied to Chisoxfn's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (longshot7 @ Jun 12, 2009 -> 01:13 PM) Oh, I'm soooooooooo surprised. Sommers is THE worst big budget director working today. Didnt they see Van Helsing before they hired him? Why do the big production companies skimp and save when it comes hiring for these movies? i just dont get it, this franchise has a built in fanbase that would come out for just a decent movie, but it looks like we have Van Damme StreetFighter or DragonBall Evolution all over again. Thats a shame, this kind of movie could go a long way and it looks like they killed it before it even got a chance.
  15. QUOTE (everafan @ Jun 12, 2009 -> 12:52 PM) I saw him strand 6 runners in back to back AB's yesterday. I saw him hit a homerun in the 8th inning yesterday 19 for 57 in his last 15 games
  16. Kyyle23 replied to Chisoxfn's topic in SLaM
    Just like i thought, GI Joe is gonna be baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. The director Steven Sommers has been locked out of the editing room after a disastrous screening.
  17. QUOTE (soxfan3530 @ Jun 12, 2009 -> 11:51 AM) AJP in the cleanup spot made me throw up a little bit. AJ has been on fire lately
  18. i think Beckham wasnt Ozzie's decision to call up, so that is a big part of why he has a grudge. if Beckham starts to do what we all know he can do, Ozzie will mellow out and warm up to him just like he did with Quentin last year
  19. QUOTE (Nixon @ Jun 12, 2009 -> 08:20 AM) How old were you when you first played Zelda? Also, House of the Dead Overkill No More Heroes Mad World Decidedly not kiddie games. I'm not a big wii fan but I certainly understand the appeal and that they aren't simply kiddie boxes because their best selling titles can be enjoyed by all ages. I have Deadly Creatures, and that game has a story that revolves around a scorpion and spider(you jump back and forth from level to level) in the Arizona/New Mexico desert, and two men are digging around for a body with a hidden treasure near it. The scorpion and spider are underground and above ground battling all these creatures, and at times you are fighting inside the skeleton of the dead man. The two men are voiced by Billy Bob Thornton and Dennis Hopper, which is very cool, and they both have some choice words aimed at each other. definitely not a kids game.
  20. long live communistic gamethreads.....err go Sox
  21. QUOTE (lostfan @ Jun 12, 2009 -> 07:56 AM) The NFL and EA started it, 2K sports doing it with baseball was a competitive response. I hate EA. Yep. It has become just like TV channels bidding for viewing rights from Pro Sports.
  22. QUOTE (BearSox @ Jun 11, 2009 -> 11:49 PM) I believe her name is Shay Laren, or something like that. I'll just say this... You won't be disappointed if you google her (but don't do it at work or in a public place!!!!) Okay, now back to video games. ThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThan kyouhankyou
  23. Happy Birthday!
  24. QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Jun 11, 2009 -> 11:40 PM) 1. Why would the Royals give that much to a team in division. 2. No one's trading Soriano (one of the better OF's in the game) for a closer 3. Jonathan Broxton is pretty much a younger Bobby Jenks. LOL!
  25. QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jun 11, 2009 -> 11:12 PM) 2K did it with football. It was god awful. I guess what I am saying is I wish that a studio would put the same effort in a game featuring a made up league as they do into a MLB2K9 or Madden football. Just to see what happens Bob, your sig is just wonderful. that little lip curl/cute look she gives makes the whole vid

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.