Everything posted by Kyyle23
-
Video Game Catch-All Thread
QUOTE (BearSox @ Jun 11, 2009 -> 10:47 PM) <!--quoteo(post=1916783:date=Jun 9, 2009 -> 01:17 AM:name=BobDylan)-->QUOTE (BobDylan @ Jun 9, 2009 -> 01:17 AM) <!--quotec-->Language NSFW "Who puts a Manny being Manny bug in this game?" That was freaking hilarious... however, it saddens me to know it's because of that piece of crap game that we no longer have MVP baseball. Also, awesome sig by the way. You can thank the MLB for only allowing 1 company to make their game instead of allowing competition. You know what disappoints me? There are not any cool alternate baseball/football/basketball games with made up teams in cities all over the place that have no affiliation with and Pro league. I used to love that mecha-baseball game for SNES(Super Power Players?), we had old school tecmo bowl with the bland teams that were sort of pro/sort of not, double dribble, I even had Nolan Ryan baseball for SNES and that game sucked(but it was still fun for me). Just make up a baseball league and put teams all over the world. Put the game online, let people start their own franchises, create league play online, have a solo game that doesnt require the licensing of pro players names. The skill is there to make the games look true to life, take liberty with the design and have fun with it. Maybe I am just not seeing those games out there because I am not looking hard for them or something
-
Official 2008-2009 NBA Thread
Tim Donaghey got his knee busted up in prison unpaid debts?
-
GameThread: Tigers (33-26) v. White Sox (27-33) 1:05 WGN
What is the point of wishing that we dont play this game? It doesnt make a difference, they will end up playing it one way or another, it isnt as if they are going to be facing a bad team in Milwaukee. And even then, the Sox just faced back to back bad teams in the A's and Cleveland and got smacked around I hope they play
-
GameThread: Tigers (33-26) v. White Sox (27-33) 1:05 WGN
QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 11, 2009 -> 12:34 PM) The more I think about it, the more I'm shocked the Sox basically gave up on Colon. I love the fact they did it, as it was obvious he wasn't adding to the fastball as the season went on. It's definitely a move that you wouldn't see them do in year's past. I thought we agreed last night that shocked and surprised arent the correct words.
-
Konerko and his thumb
QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jun 11, 2009 -> 12:14 PM) It's a freaking love fest on this board today!!! this will end when the game starts, I am sure of it
-
Konerko and his thumb
QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 11, 2009 -> 11:59 AM) I love your love for Viciedo. I love that you love his love for Viciedo
-
GameThread: Tigers (33-26) v. White Sox (27-33) 1:05 WGN
I like the format of this thread title. Very nice. Very communist
-
Official 2009-2010 NFL Thread
QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Jun 11, 2009 -> 10:57 AM) I would have no problem with the Bears bringing in Plaxico, in fact I would strongly approve of it. I still think he's going to be in jail during the 2009 regular season though. either M&H or B&B were indicating the other day that there is a strong possibility of a plea bargain with no jail time for Plax. We shall see
-
A MESSAGE TO THE SOXTALK COMMUNITY
QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 11, 2009 -> 09:22 AM) LOL, that was Nukes avatar wasnt it?
-
Official 2008-2009 NBA Thread
NBA Coach of the Year Mike Brown may be hitting the road, Cleveland front office not happy with the Eastern Conference Finals
-
Konerko and his thumb
QUOTE (ptatc @ Jun 11, 2009 -> 08:48 AM) Last year he had a tenosynovitis of the thumb extensor tendons. The condition is called DeQuervain's syndrome. This is where the synovial sheath's around the tendons are inflammed and it hurts to bring your thumb away from your hand. He had injections in the tendon to try to help it. If it is truly a "jammed" thumb, it will only take a few days to heal and he'll be fine. If it is the same as his previous injury, look for reports of injections or bracing, it will take alot longer and he may need a DL stint. Ptatc, you are awesome. Tell me what the medical terminology is from your avatar, brokemyf***ingarmitis?
-
Konerko and his thumb
QUOTE (WSoxMatt @ Jun 11, 2009 -> 08:35 AM) Where is Carl Everett?!?! He is at the museum of Natural History, he is a curator there.
-
When Thome goes to the Hall
his pimp name is Senor Incredible
-
Official 2009-2010 NFL Thread
After listening to a reporter ask Plaxico yesterday about his next team possibilities if he gets away with his thigh shooting incident, I am starting to come to terms with the fact that he has a very good chance of becoming a Bear, past be damned
-
Konerko and his thumb
http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/recap?gameId=290610104 Jammed it again last night and thats why we got to see Josh wave his magic wand at Verlanders fastball last night. If this becomes the nagging injury that it was last year, I have a feeling we will be seeing someone else besides Josh manning first base. Brandon Allen for his first cup o' coffee?
-
A MESSAGE TO THE SOXTALK COMMUNITY
QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jun 10, 2009 -> 10:53 PM) Well noone said ST was perfect.. No offense Kyle, I still love you. none taken. k*** falapse
-
A MESSAGE TO THE SOXTALK COMMUNITY
QUOTE (Cubano @ Jun 10, 2009 -> 09:06 PM) One of the reason I do not post more is because forumers like this one. As you can see, I had a friendly encounter with him in this thread. He is even a Moderator. Almost every time I write something, this guy comes with the Cuban thing. Is not Freddy Garcia a wash out player at this point? http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?sh...72114&st=75 I really do not have time for this kind of forumers. Cubano, I think we all understand you love your country and countrymen, it was a joke and if you actually read a majority of my posts, you could see that i joke around a lot in my posts, dont take everything so seriously.
-
Chat Crew 2009
Felix loves Ken Griffey Jr on the Sox
-
TCQ update: If Sox Out of Contention, Shut-Down...Maybe
QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 10, 2009 -> 05:24 PM) Going to have to defer to others on this one...The Plantar Fascia is related/attached to the Achilles tendon in a number of ways...but if he had a torn achilles I don't think there'd be any talk of him coming back and he'd have been on the 60 day DL. Paging Dr Ptatc, paging Dr Ptatc
-
NASCAR driver Jeremy Mayfield Suspended For...
Not in my eyes Shipps. It has to be one of the single most destructive, addictive drugs ever created. I had someone tell me that they know when a batch is ready when they toss empty beer cans in the mix and watch them dissolve completely. THAT is when they know it is ok to smoke/snort WTF, you are going to inhale something that dissolves a beercan upon touch?
-
White Sox sign Freddy Garcia.
QUOTE (Cubano @ Jun 10, 2009 -> 12:46 PM) You love me! Don't you! Washed out player can be of any origin, race, religion, geographical area or nationality. Man, drop it! Let it go! Oh the irony
-
White Sox sign Freddy Garcia.
QUOTE (Cubano @ Jun 9, 2009 -> 11:23 PM) MLB teams keeps recycling the wash out players. This is surreal! apparently the washed IN Cuban players arent desirable
-
SOXTALK DRAFT THREAD, DAY TWO
Is there a list of White Sox draft picks? I tried to bring up the MLB.com draft tracker, but you couldnt sort by team picks, only by player
-
Films Thread
QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Jun 9, 2009 -> 10:48 PM) The film industry really is out of original ideas, aren't they. It aint stoppin any time soon
-
NASCAR driver Jeremy Mayfield Suspended For...
I wonder why he is fighting it so hard. You would think a guy who tested positive for amphetamines would just accept his punishment and serve his suspension, but he fought to reveal what he tested positive for(because it was never announced exactly what he tested positive for). Kind of strange for him to want to expose to everyone that he was on meth