Everything posted by Kyyle23
-
Is Gordon Beckham a Bust?
QUOTE (MurcieOne @ Jun 5, 2009 -> 06:51 AM) Gordon Beckham caused my wiener to go and remain flaccid Gordon Beckham did not do this to you, blame your ED on someone else
-
Video Game Catch-All Thread
QUOTE (Capn12 @ Jun 4, 2009 -> 07:38 PM) 9-9-09 The only game that really matters fro mthe only band that deserves the attention, comes out. That is all. Beatles Rock Band?
-
Films Thread
I just saw a , and it looks pretty cool. The first movie is a spanish movie(Quarantine is the hollywood ripoff of the movie) where a virus breaks out at a womans house and Vet clinic and is apparently scary as hell.
-
Video Game Catch-All Thread
I want all three of those nintendo games in that video steve, especially Super Mario Brothers Wii
-
White sox shutouts...
QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 4, 2009 -> 05:34 PM) That's what happens when you get 4 homers so quickly and are tricked into thinking you're a power hitter at USCF. 3 of his 4 homers are on the road, i think its just the fact that he got the HRs quickly is messing him up, not the Cell
-
White sox shutouts...
how many times to rookies this year? there is a severe disconnect going on in game prep for these pitchers. When the Sox are bad, they have been really bad
-
2009 AL Central Thread
QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 4, 2009 -> 01:10 PM) They already extended Morneau. 6 years, $80 million. Was that the same type of contract that Buehrle got before, that takes him a little bit past his Arb years?
-
2009 AL Central Thread
QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 4, 2009 -> 11:15 AM) They'll never be as bad as the Pirates as long as they have Mauer and Morneau. But I see where you're getting at. If they arent going to be able to pony up the big bucks when these two become FA, then they are going to be like the Pirates watching Bonilla and Bonds exit stage left
-
Chicago Slayer vs. Oakland Athletic 6/4 Thread-1:05pm-CSN
Less than an hour until detonation of the Slayer bomb
-
Official 2008-2009 NBA Thread
If Tyler Hansbrough were black, he would be PJ Brown
-
David Carradine
I just found out an old co-worker of mine died doing that. I dont understand it either
-
Chicago Slayer vs. Oakland Athletic 6/4 Thread-1:05pm-CSN
QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jun 4, 2009 -> 11:47 AM) So, who is going to buy me a beer at the game? your credit card bank
-
Gordon Beckham Called Up
I am waiting for someone at the score to use the Beggin Strips commercial soundbite "IIIIIITS BACON!!!!!!!"
-
Bryce Harper
QUOTE (BearSox @ Jun 4, 2009 -> 10:03 AM) Mike Marshall probably predicts every pitcher who doesn't throw his way will get injured. So does House. And House's biggest pupil hasnt been able to pitch for the last 4 seasons
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Jun 4, 2009 -> 09:56 AM) it's one of the most douche chill inducing things I've seen in a long time, he's a real tough guy You mean intimidating a guy 1/3 your size isnt a cool thing to do?
-
Bryce Harper
QUOTE (BearSox @ Jun 4, 2009 -> 09:37 AM) If the inverted W is the reason for so many injuries, why aren't more and more pitchers who use the inverted W getting injured? Why aren't pitching coaches trying to change Prior's mechanics? The inverted W is what a lot of pitchers do, and in fact, players are usually taught to throw like that early on. I'm not buying that it was mechanics that caused his injuries. I firmly believe it has been a combination of steroids and getting off the juice (this would explain the loss in body mass and the random freak injuries) and that his arm wasn't destined to pitch a long time (this would explain why he can't throw more than 5 pitches now without blowing out his arm). Because Prior and Tom House decided a long time ago that nothing needs to be changed, because its sooooo perfect. So anytime the subject comes up, Prior says nothing needs to be changed and his elbow injuries and shoulder capsule injuries are freak injuries, nothign to do with his mechanics. Whatever, IIRC Mike Marshall predicted this stuff happening to Prior
-
Chicago Slayer vs. Oakland Athletic 6/4 Thread-1:05pm-CSN
QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jun 4, 2009 -> 09:36 AM) Going to my first game of the season. Really couldn't be a better game. SLAYERRRRRRR. dont drive yourself there, you will run into lots of trucks on the interstate, and we dont want you to get caught in one of those strange "drafts" again
-
Gordon Beckham Called Up
Just out of curiosity, did Beckham get #6?
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
QUOTE (T R U @ Jun 3, 2009 -> 05:10 PM) Im going to guess that the writer is just assuming that he almost reinjured his shoulder.. I don't think Orton overreacted and then went and cried to Vince and got him fired. It even says they spoke backstage and it wasn't heated. Either way, Orton wasn't the only one with something to say about him and he was constantly injured.. I wasn't too shocked Funny that you should mention "constantly injured" rajah.com you can see the video on youtube too
-
Films Thread
QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Jun 3, 2009 -> 08:12 PM) I know what you mean, Vern. I dont know about you, but when I saw the preview and Slinky dog talked, that was definitely Jim Varneys voice, and if it wasnt a very close imitator. I wonder if they used old sound clips of him for the character and kept the speaking roles down for him?
-
Chicago Slayer vs. Oakland Athletic 6/4 Thread-1:05pm-CSN
QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 4, 2009 -> 08:23 AM) When Beckham gets his 6th hit today (including an ML record 5 doubles) I will buy all of Soxtalk a beer. bookmarked
-
Official 2009-2010 NFL Thread
Im sorry, Plax is trouble. I know he is damn good, but the guy is just too much trouble. Never practices, always playing hurt all week(as in playing up injuries so he doesnt have to practice), always getting into trouble off the field. If it was me, I would pass
-
Bryce Harper
LOL, all of Priors injuries were steroids, not mechanics. Thats funny
-
Chicago Slayer vs. Oakland Athletic 6/4 Thread-1:05pm-CSN
this should have been timed with Mullet night. Then everyone could bring out their sleeveless Slayer concert T-shirts and have the look to go with it
-
When Will the Slayer Era Begin?
BUMPITY BUMP BUMP BUMP