Everything posted by Kyyle23
-
Official 2008-2009 NBA Thread
I would have to say one of the most exciting series that i ever watched was the Bulls vs Knicks series when Jon Starks jumped up off the bench and tripped Pippen, I think it was the year that Jordan retired. Also the Bulls Knicks series when Jordan and Xavier went head to head at center court, that was awesome as well. This series is pretty great, there are no doubts, but I wont put it over some of those Jordan moments.
-
Catch-All Anything Thread
QUOTE (BigSqwert @ May 1, 2009 -> 09:22 AM) In this day and age people still "purchase" porn? No, I dont purchase it. but if I did, I wouldnt hide it Ok, Maybe I would.
-
Films Thread
QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ May 1, 2009 -> 09:25 AM) awesome! First Class would be pretty darn cool. X-Men: First Class
-
Films Thread
QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ May 1, 2009 -> 09:14 AM) Am I to assume by the title that there will be more than one "X-Men Origins" movie? The title lends it self to swapping out Wolverine with some other character. I wouldnt mind seeing a "X-Men Origins: Professor X" or "X-Men Origins: Magneto" This is a definite. There is also a X-Men Origins: First Class being developed with a story of how Professor X gathered Beast/Angel/Cyclops/Jean Grey and started his academy. Although from what I have been reading it seems like the class will not be consistent with what the actual comic storyline is(ie. one of those characters will be switched out for another). Im sure a Professor X Origins plot is being developed as well. On a side note, I read the other day that Ridley Scott wants to take Aliens back and do either a prequel, or a reboot(which is odd since he is the original director. Its very strange to restart your own storyline). Either way, thats good news. The directors that attempted to take the franchise in another direction failed. QUOTE (shipps @ May 1, 2009 -> 09:18 AM) How big of a money hit do they expect the Wolverine movie is gonna take with the leak of the directors cut bootleg dvd that got out. It seems like everyone has seen it like a month ago. Apparently it surpassed Iron Man in pre-sales, and that is a pretty good indicator.
-
Catch-All Anything Thread
QUOTE (shipps @ May 1, 2009 -> 08:18 AM) Just use the same tactics you use with the porn you order. Oh I dont hide that. Whats the point
-
Films Thread
Wolverine actually got a favorable review from screenrant.com, which surprises me. Although he complained about the lack of blood in some of the scenes, and said the claw CGI somehow regressed from the first couple movies
-
Catch-All Anything Thread
The mail will deliver my custom ordered fitted hat today. How to get the mail without the wife noticing.......and then wearing the hat without the wife noticing.........im in trouble when it gets here.......
-
Official 2008-2009 NBA Thread
LOL, I have already seen 2 facebook groups regarding game 6. One "Where Amazing Happens" and the other "instant classic"
-
Guillen on Freddy Garcia's release by Mets
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 30, 2009 -> 10:20 PM) Hopefully an injury was the problem. from what I read on the futuresox forum it seems like he has a strong case of suck.
-
Official 2008-2009 NBA Thread
QUOTE (rangercal @ Apr 30, 2009 -> 10:09 PM) 832097U019328U0F[39CHN,MM kl;zn[dc9 :oc]pjcVVVVVVbLKDVWJH;KJDHDSLVKHNVKLHDVSN'KLN ZX,M;KLACXDBN!~! i dont know why, but the emoticon in the middle made me laugh
-
Official 2008-2009 NBA Thread
Ray Allen is more than good
-
Official 2008-2009 NBA Thread
Sometimes Salmons is just meh. And sometimes he is just, wow.
-
Official 2008-2009 NBA Thread
I dont care what happens, you have to love the guts this team is showing right now.
-
Official 2008-2009 NBA Thread
Not Gordons finest night
-
Official 2008-2009 NBA Thread
QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Apr 30, 2009 -> 07:32 PM) ....yeah, you're going to have to explain this one to me. Have you ever heard him talk? Count how many times he says "Um" during any given sentence.
-
Official 2008-2009 NBA Thread
I think Derrick Rose's initials should be UM
-
Official 2008-2009 NBA Thread
Rondo threw Hinrich into the scorers table and f***ing got away with only a flagrant 1. unbelievable and Doug Collins just said Joey Crawford is one of the best officials. F*** YOU
-
Official 2008-2009 NBA Thread
See, now that game 5 call not being changed to a flagrant is HUGE.
-
Selena Roberts really hates ARod..
QUOTE (SoxAce @ Apr 30, 2009 -> 03:17 PM) Damn I just reread that article. That is f***ed up. I stand corrected. Yeah thats not your typical cheating. In fact, that kind of cheating is straight up ridiculous, if that could ever be proven he should be suspended. Mr Selig loves to to talk about the integrity of the game and such.....
-
Getz & Thome OK; BA to be re-examined
QUOTE (RockRaines @ Apr 30, 2009 -> 02:52 PM) I was hoping for a Brandon Allen opening.... Be patient my friend, it is coming
-
The Nolan Ryan Debate Thread
QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Apr 30, 2009 -> 02:30 PM) Yes. He had 8 years where his ERA was below the league average (ERA+ of less than 100) and only 7 where he was a very good starting pitcher (ERA+ of 120+). He was a very good starting pitcher that pitched forever, but that doesn't mean he was an absolute stud. I'd also say that Bert Blyleven was a superior pitcher to Ryan. series?
-
Owens Released?
QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Apr 30, 2009 -> 02:32 PM) He needs to clear again. Problem with putting him in Charlotte is he takes up roster space for, say, outfielders in B-Ham that deserve to be promoted and have real potential. I thought the feeling was that the Birmingham team was going to be kept together
-
2009 Cubs thread
QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 30, 2009 -> 01:55 PM) That's basically all he's done for about five years. And people are starting to complain now? Other than assf***ing the Pirates way back in 2003 and the Lee/Choi trade that following off-season, Hendry has proven to be inept as far creativity and maneuvering goes. What? So you are saying that Soriano isnt worth 140 million over 8 years? Blasphemer
-
Scott Podsednik time?
QUOTE (TitoMB345 @ Apr 30, 2009 -> 12:18 PM) .307/.416/.720 7 Hrs, 19 RBIs .219/ .332/ .410 24 HR 69 RBIs
-
Films Thread
QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Apr 30, 2009 -> 12:13 PM) I'm more pissed I posted this in the Video Game thread instead of the Films thread. LOL, i thought you were reviewing the upcoming game to be honest with you