Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. I felt bad about him getting booed in the manner he did, but damn was it frustrating to watch. i dont know if the Count is going to be able to rise again, he really looks like he hit a wall
  2. Pancreatic Cancer is a really tough way to go. RIP
  3. QUOTE (Dick Allen @ May 9, 2009 -> 08:19 AM) Wasn't Whisler removed from the 40 man? If these guys were KWs boys, they most likely would be in Chicago right now. Its not to say either one of them won't get called up, but Egbert and Broadway each got the call without getting people out in Charlotte. They are minor league fodder. Im not referring to anything regarding their strengths or weaknesses or the organizations plans for the players. Who knows what KWs board says, it could very well have Torres on it, somehow Broadway has remained on that board, and crap players like Andy Gonzales, MacDougal, Wasserman have all made their appearances on that board. last year everyone was sure that Owens was going to be the late season call up, and it turned out to be Wise at Buddy Bells suggestion
  4. QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ May 9, 2009 -> 02:29 AM) Favre to the Viqueens makes sense,they already have the best RB in the NFL,he's a huge upgrade at QB no matter that his best days are behind him,he doesn't need to be spectacular,he just needs to be a capable... he'll make the Viqueens the team to beat in the North. Kind of like he made the Jets the team to beat last year?
  5. QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 9, 2009 -> 06:17 AM) Neither one of those guys are the long-term answer either...they might win a game or two (like Lance Broadway has done against the Royals), but they're not on KW's "board" of future contributors. They're just organizational filler right now, occupying roster spots. Omogrosso is the only starter (besides Poreda) with major league stuff (and maybe Santeliz, but he's just off DL)...the jury is still out on Harrell, Ely and Cassel, but the first three are the most likely to stick as starters or relievers over a 2-3 year time period. You have seen this board?
  6. Kyyle23 replied to Chisoxfn's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Brian @ May 8, 2009 -> 03:18 PM) Can Bay ruin it even more? I didnt think it was ruined in the first round, but whatever. Awesome action and corny dialogue, I will take it
  7. QUOTE (BigSqwert @ May 8, 2009 -> 01:05 PM) minus 10 points for you he must not like 99 lives
  8. Kyyle23 replied to Chisoxfn's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (bmags @ May 8, 2009 -> 10:24 AM) Oh give me a break. I don't think people appreciate how good of a movie reviewer Ebert is. You won't come across it from his stupid star reviews or his TV show, but his writing is phenomenal. Even in movies he doesn't like he explains why he didn't like it and what was to like, or what people could take away liking from it. And he's a great writer. His actual newspaper reviews speak very eloquently about a film in a way a review should work, helping people decide whether to see it or not. He's had reviews where clearly he was not thrilled about, but written in a way that I knew I could like it. I love ebert. I appreciate him just fine. Take a chill pill, it was a joke. I have never gone out of my way to criticize his reviews in any way shape or fashion, and I used to tune in to Siskel and Ebert/Ebert and Roeper at the movies growing up on WGN. I know how he writes and think he has been a great writer for his entire career. I will go back and put my comment in green so you can pull your wedgie out
  9. Kyyle23 replied to Chisoxfn's topic in SLaM
    Well Balta? I know you went to a midnight viewing
  10. Kyyle23 replied to Brian's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ May 8, 2009 -> 07:48 AM) Hopefully their case is air tight and this SOB never sees the light of day again. they must have something, that bond the put on him is pretty big
  11. Kyyle23 replied to Brian's topic in SLaM
    the sad thing is that even if Drew gets put away for this, he is the type of guy that would never reveal what he did with Staci.
  12. the reactions to this thread are almost as great as the original post
  13. QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 7, 2009 -> 03:56 PM) Wasn't that Dave Martinez (former White Sox RF not implicated yet in the scandal) who snagged Sandberg's wife? Ummmmm, not even close. Mr Wrigleyville, Mark Grace
  14. QUOTE (shipps @ May 7, 2009 -> 11:02 AM) You sir are a Heretic... that thread is all I got man.....its all I got... your 15 minutes of fame are quickly ticking down.....
  15. QUOTE (longshot7 @ May 7, 2009 -> 10:46 AM) who has the time to write this s***? LMAO I know of two people
  16. should we now merge this thread with the "BAN ED COMMERCIALS" thread?
  17. I dont really buy into the picture test 100 percent. My Dad looked a hell of a lot bulkier and bigger when you look at his pictures from 18-20 and compare them to 35-40
  18. QUOTE (Kalapse @ May 7, 2009 -> 08:09 AM) So what's Gammon's gonna say about this? Will he be forced to defend Manny, a player whom he's called out and ripped apart over the past year? If Manny is dirty then it taints both Sawx Championships. I bet Gammons says NOTHING and this goes to Olney
  19. Kyyle23 replied to Chisoxfn's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ May 7, 2009 -> 05:47 AM) Doesn't Star Trek open today? Or tonight at midnight or whatever? Big day for Balta. Rotten Tomatoes so far: 94% That is stunning for a star trek film. ETA: Kind of surprised, Ebert was one of the very few to not like it. I think he used to like ST films. I guess he liked the older style. Abrams must not have dropped a C note in Eberts pocket at the viewing
  20. Kyyle23 replied to lostfan's topic in The Filibuster
    Cialis and Viagra are annoying as all hell, their commercials are just repetitive and bad. The commercial with the happy guy(Enzyte?) makes me laugh though
  21. QUOTE (shakes @ May 7, 2009 -> 05:39 AM) And also really untrue. I have been a member of both boards and I don't get the hate. I have never seen venom spewed about this board over there? There are some really smart Sox people over there, and some really great Sox historians. And if you follow the rules you will not get banned, regardless of your opinion. There are some people ,on both boards, that are really outspoken and at times obnoxious. But, thats been the case on every message board I've ever posted at. From what i am told, the rules are based around your opinion meshing with the prevailing opinion on the site. They wouldnt let me join because of my super suspicious yahoo email address, so I cant be for sure, but a lot of the people who have gravitated here have said "I disagreed with XXXXXX and next thing I knew, I was out"
  22. Kyyle23 replied to Heads22's topic in SLaM
    Liza Gibbons
  23. Kyyle23 replied to DukeNukeEm's topic in SLaM
    *crickets*
  24. Kyyle23 replied to Heads22's topic in SLaM
    Melons
  25. Kyyle23 replied to Chisoxfn's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (T R U @ May 6, 2009 -> 11:42 PM) Why would I be disappointed about that, I am pumped. With its own movie, they wouldn't make the same mistakes and I highly doubt he will look the same. You have far too much faith in a Deadpool movie being done correctly. In regards to the love interest,

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.