Everything posted by Kyyle23
-
Game Thread: MIN @ CWS, 7:11pm - CSN
DAMN BEAT ME BY 2 MINUTES
-
Thats it, I'm sick and tired of this s***
QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ May 19, 2009 -> 12:02 PM) Um he also has a history of injuries when he used to start, he has a metal rod in his elbow, he has established himself as an upper-echelon closer....so ya, it would be asinine to try and make him a starter again at this point in his career. The fact that we are think on close to ML ready starting pitchers in the minors, should not be a reason to be making ridiculous decisions like that. eh? mistype?
-
Video Game Catch-All Thread
The new Wii Punchout commercials are pretty funny. I love that they have Mac running around in the pink jumpsuit in New York. Its a shame that they have to completely disconnect the series from Tyson, he was super scary to fight
-
Catch-All Anything Thread
QUOTE (shipps @ May 19, 2009 -> 10:23 AM) HAHA kyyle, who is the idiot now? Its not even a random fact. so now not only did you not provide a random fact, but you provided an incorrect non random fact. I feel like someone shipped all over me
-
Pure Spectulation
QUOTE (BigSqwert @ May 19, 2009 -> 09:46 AM) WTF is spectulation? Its kind of like in Talladega Nights with "With all due respect...." if you say it is pure spectulation, you can come up with any rumor possible and its ok
-
Catch-All Anything Thread
QUOTE (shipps @ May 19, 2009 -> 09:52 AM) I gave one of the only random facts that I know. that fact is only random to you
-
Catch-All Anything Thread
shipps totally messed up the flow of the random facts. he shipped all over this thread
-
Catch-All Anything Thread
The 57 on Heinz ketchup bottles represents the number of varieties of pickles the company once had
-
Pure Spectulation
Thome isnt going to be an option for the Mets, he is going to finish his career as a DH
-
Greg Walker vs. Hal Baines
QUOTE (SI1020 @ May 19, 2009 -> 09:18 AM) The premise is still all wrong. You don't hire a coach or a manager based on their success or failure as a player. coughrynesandburgcough
-
Greg Walker vs. Hal Baines
QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ May 19, 2009 -> 08:54 AM) I'm not the biggest Walker fan, but this is a half-assed way of going about these things. I mean Dave Duncan wasn't even a pitcher, and looks what he's doing now. Those who do, can't always teach. It seems like a vast majority of the time, those that cannot do, teach, and those that can do, dont understand how to teach.
-
Vote for my dog!!
QUOTE (BobDylan @ May 18, 2009 -> 10:52 PM) I thought it was a real gun fight and the dog just said, "f*** it, I got this," and went off and did that. It's like the day I found out Santa Claus wasn't real. Even though it isnt real, those guys know that dog has it in him to do that. Thats one hell of a badass jump over that car on to that guys chest/arm
-
"Laser Pulse" Discovered Coming From Space
QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ May 18, 2009 -> 03:04 PM) That's interesting - in that case, drop Card from my list. Keep Clarke and Dick, though neither are quite properly stylists. One guy who is a sylist of sorts is Heinlein, but that is a whole different can of worms. His stuff reads like a great author who is forced at gun point to write soft core space porn. Its an interesting effect, and his better known stuff like Stranger in a Strange Land is fun to read. But its fluffy as hell. ha, I recommended heinlein to him too. Puppet Masters and Starship Troopers come across a bit differently from book to film
-
Official 2009-2010 NFL Thread
QUOTE (MurcieOne @ May 18, 2009 -> 02:46 PM) Bulls and WhiteSox I believe
-
Music Thread
QUOTE (shipps @ May 18, 2009 -> 02:03 PM) Probably the greatest rapper all time,good thing he didnt REALLY get killed. He is making some amazing music from his caribbean island, thats for sure. I expect his next release to be jamaican themed
-
White Sox @ Blue Jays--Monday, May 18th
QUOTE (qwerty @ May 18, 2009 -> 01:57 PM) f***ing thank you. LOL
-
White Sox @ Blue Jays--Monday, May 18th
QUOTE (Dick Allen @ May 18, 2009 -> 01:11 PM) Geddy Lee is taking in the game today from behind the plate. Are those umpire fans back there too?
-
White Sox @ Blue Jays--Monday, May 18th
QUOTE (shipps @ May 18, 2009 -> 01:00 PM) the Sox are hurting my fragile feelings... your rally poo sucks!
-
Music Thread
Isnt it about time that Tupac came out with a "New" album from the "Vault"?
-
Official 2009-2010 NFL Thread
QUOTE (rangercal @ May 18, 2009 -> 12:13 PM) Bulls and Sox ok ok fine. Just a few exceptions for the president. HOWEVER, it has become a tradition to invite the winning team of major sports to the White House.
-
Official 2009-2010 NFL Thread
QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 18, 2009 -> 12:00 PM) Except for Chicago teams. just one team.
-
I am not the f***ing candyman people...
No, you arent the candy man, you are the ice cream man. Can I have an ice cream sandwich?
-
Official 2009-2010 NFL Thread
Harrison must not understand that the Superbowl champion team is invited to the White House the following year. Not just anyone
-
White Sox @ Blue Jays--Monday, May 18th
IN!
-
White Sox @ Blue Jays--Monday, May 18th
QUOTE (shipps @ May 18, 2009 -> 11:04 AM) TODAY IS THE DAY THAT THE RALLY POOP SHALL TURN IT AROUND FOR OUR WHITESOX! Im totally on board for this I need the dancing poo emoticon