Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (Kalapse @ May 27, 2009 -> 04:46 PM) Wow, I didn't think he'd ever play for Charlotte. I just assumed he'd jump right to the pros when his time came. I actually hoped that he would avoid being tainted at Charlotte
  2. QUOTE (G&T @ May 27, 2009 -> 04:41 PM) In these times, I think it my duty to get inside as many places as possible. They are pretty much begging me to come. Once you come and eat in their places, you can redeem the coupon? Thats a great deal, i wish there were more coupons for that sort of thing
  3. QUOTE (lostfan @ May 27, 2009 -> 04:37 PM) Damn, 51 (52?) pro games and already in AAA. At this rate he's going to be on the major league team and maybe even before September. at this rate he will have retired by October
  4. Josh Fields, the clock is now ticking. And it is NOT in your favor
  5. QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ May 27, 2009 -> 03:40 PM) That cleavage wasnt that bad. I've seen more at church... and some of which i wish I had never seen. lol I think the blatant attempt to cover it up was the best part of the video. You can literally see the moment where her producer tells her that she is hanging out a bit, and she gets flustered and tries to fix it
  6. QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ May 27, 2009 -> 03:19 PM) looking at the replay, I think the Pirate (Morgan?) was safe, throw beat him and Zambrano got the mitt down quickly, but his hand slipped in with a play that close, Zambrano cannot be losing his cool like that. Its going to cost him fines and a suspension, and the Cubs will be without him again
  7. Carlos Zambrano is such a smart player. Always has the team in mind
  8. Kyyle23 replied to Chisoxfn's topic in SLaM
    The ONE thing I was looking forward to in Episode 3 was Anakin becoming Darth Vader, and it was reduced to a crappy soap opera style vengeance scene that completely ruined the entire movie, since the previous 100 or so minutes were nonredeemable due to Hayden Christiansens inclusion. I dont think i have ever seen an actor with such an ability to drag down the acting ability of the people around him/her as much as Christiansen in Episodes 2 and 3.
  9. QUOTE (Ron @ May 27, 2009 -> 02:25 PM) Great win by Orlando last night. Love how Dwight just manned up in OT and put the team on his shoulders. Alston definitely brought his A game, saved them early in that 3rd, got the momentum back for 'em. I hate to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but I wouldn't be surprised if Dwight' s tech issue "somehow" creates a window from Cleveland to make an "unlikely" comeback. Cleveland wins Game 5 at home in a squeaker with Dwight getting another phantom tech. Now he's out and Cleveland has a chance in Game 6, with a convenient Game 7 in Cleveland looming. At least for now you can put the conspiracy theory to rest, Dwight Howard had his technical foul rescinded by the league
  10. That would be kind of funny if the Sox ended up with Haren. IIRC, mostly ex-White Sox prospects were sent to Oakland to complete the trade for Haren.
  11. Kyyle23 replied to Chisoxfn's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ May 27, 2009 -> 02:41 PM) No. It was easily up there with any of the original 3. No. You are wrong
  12. QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ May 27, 2009 -> 02:14 PM) And look who is #1 in the polls, Mrs. Pods. Pods wife isnt in the poll, his wife is Lisa Dergan, not Erin Andrews
  13. melissa stark is an oldie but goodie. I was sad when she left MNF
  14. QUOTE (WilliamTell @ May 27, 2009 -> 12:37 PM) Didn't those two get in a fight a few years back, or was it Miller and some other big man? I remember the last time the Bulls put two players on the floor who fought each other previously, Rodman and Pippen The good times
  15. Kyyle23 replied to Chisoxfn's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ May 27, 2009 -> 12:34 PM) What the hell is Star Trak? Star Trak is the next home gym developed by Soloflex that relies on two independently moving tracks that you stack weights on Yeah I totally just made that up
  16. could you imagine Shaq AND Miller up front? What a load
  17. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ May 27, 2009 -> 11:31 AM) I call BS. You should totally be allowed to do that. Agreed, blowing noses up is an age old tradition in basketball. Just ask Rip Hamilton
  18. QUOTE (lostfan @ May 27, 2009 -> 08:46 AM) I'm not going to say I would've predicted it, but the Sox tend to play well in Anaheim. Maybe recently, but prior to 05 I believe Anaheim was one of the worst places for them to play, as they would always go on their West Coast trip and come back with a pretty horrid record(kind of like the current Toronto house of horrors). In the past couple years they have stepped it up though
  19. QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ May 27, 2009 -> 11:30 AM) Because it's Wednesday at 12:39, and i'm unemployed at the moment? Whoa whoa whoa, nobody said anything about reality here. Keep that up and you are busted
  20. QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ May 27, 2009 -> 11:22 AM) To the day I die I will believe the refs cost the Kings Game 6 (and the series) of the Lakers series several years back b/c they called a foul every time sometime dared to breath in the direction of Shaq. I also believe that they were instructed to do so. You mean it isnt ok to intentionally elbow Mike Bibby in the face on an inbounds pass? No way!!?!?
  21. Coop can fix h.....awww forget it
  22. How does Lindsay Soto not make this list? shameful She should win in a landslide after this interview
  23. QUOTE (G&T @ May 26, 2009 -> 08:12 PM) These are hard times. Hard times, yet you are going to eat out. This joke just continues to get better
  24. Kyyle23 replied to flavum's topic in FutureSox Board
    QUOTE (BearSox @ May 27, 2009 -> 10:55 AM) Why can't you accept the fact that he is the greatest player ever? I never thought I would see the day where you would bestow that honor upon another player.
  25. QUOTE (rangercal @ May 27, 2009 -> 10:35 AM) fine. Magic in 5. Magic in 4 in the finals. Kiss of Death!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.