Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. They handed me a big broom and shovel under the title "Forum Moderator". Then they warned me about Rockraines
  2. I am so glad I dont have to hear about Boston anymore. Its like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders
  3. Sounds like Galactus.....sorta
  4. QUOTE (shipps @ May 17, 2009 -> 03:40 PM) OOOOOOOOOOOrrrrr I am not a real man. That guy is cracking me up. Im not debating that part The Rangers comment was out of left field tho
  5. and whitesoxmanager has lost his marbles
  6. Wtf? is there a glitch on the gamecast here? 89-15 in favor of the redwings?
  7. the ESPN gamecast has the Wings with 61 SOG and the Blackhawks with 12.
  8. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 17, 2009 -> 02:53 PM) I think everyone misses the "I struck out 3 times today!" dance. And it all started with the stomp back to the dugout. Oh he was so caaaaaarazy
  9. hey look, Frankensteiner is here. The Sox must be losing
  10. QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ May 17, 2009 -> 12:27 PM) Is my feed on a major delay or something, its 2-0 with 2 outs? that is a huge delay, yeah
  11. QUOTE (Dick Allen @ May 17, 2009 -> 11:59 AM) ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ He hasn't been given these kinds of guys to work with. Its like asking a chef to go into McDonald's kitchen and making something gourmet. It was very interesting to hear Hawk and Stone talk about Cito Gaston and Gene Tenace yesterday. Cito has always been known as a hitting guru. They mentioned that they are very rare because they mention to their hitters actually trying to hit a home run. The White Sox have pretty much had power offense for a while now. I don't know why a lot of people think the home run is bad. I think the lowest homer totals they have had in the last 10 years or so was 2007, they lost 90 games, and this year they are a little behind in the HR dept. and look at their record. If they can't acquire high obp guys who can run, they have to hit homers to score. It was absolutely ridiculous to think this was going to be a good offensive team if guys like Dewayne Wise and Brent Lillibridge were leading off. Blaming Walker is ludicrous. It would be like firing Don Cooper if Mike MacDougal was the closer and he blew another game. You should watch top chef a little more often
  12. QUOTE (Soxfest @ May 17, 2009 -> 12:11 PM) Fields strikeouts pace for the year is well over 200! No Way!
  13. QUOTE (Reddy @ May 17, 2009 -> 12:03 PM) can you believe that song is 17 years old? The big butts song, yes, the square butts song, no Can you remember the outrage that accompanied the song when it came out?
  14. Kyyle23 replied to Chisoxfn's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (santo=dorf @ May 16, 2009 -> 04:33 PM) Wow that was worse than Dirk Diggler's. Saw Star Trek last night, and I thought it was great. Lots of funny moments and great actions sequences. I never cared for the TV shows either. Saw First Contact in the theatre but I don't really remember it too well. Just watched The Fisher King for the first time and wasn't very moved by it. It was very cricially acclaimed (although it did get two thumbs down) but I just wasn't feeling it. I like that movie, but I could see where you wouldnt be "feeling it". I like how the story intertwines the characters lives with each other. I also see a little Dude in Jeff Bridges character here and there
  15. the opposing crowd reactions in those videos are hilarious
  16. Kyyle23 replied to Chisoxfn's topic in SLaM
    That is one of the more embarrassing videos I have ever seen. Thats like "Shes like the Wind" embarrassing.
  17. QUOTE (Texsox @ May 15, 2009 -> 02:01 PM) When he threw the helmet, he had to take responsibility for where it goes. There is no other reasonable way to write or adjudicate a rule. Intent is just to hard to determine with total certainty. You can factor in character by the number of previous fines and suspensions. But above all it should be objective evidence, not subjective, that trumps. I know, Im saying he is going to get a suspension no matter what. just like if you bounced your bat off the ground and it happened to hit the ump in the leg or foot, I dont think the suspension would be the same as something like Delmon Young got for intentionally throwing the bat at the umpire. Dye is definitely responsible for the helmet and where it goes, but it doesnt seem like he was really trying to hit the umpire.
  18. QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ May 15, 2009 -> 01:52 PM) Seems about right. It was significantly more contact against the ump than what Bradley did, and watching the video, Dye meant for the helmet to head that direction (though maybe not hit him). 2 games seems about right to me, though I obviously wish it was less. i dont know about his intent to throw the helmet in that direction. If you throw a helmet down like that, its like a football, it can bounce in any direction. It looked to me like Dye threw it straight down and it just happened to bounce towards the ump. And I think that Bradley was a little worse than Dye because he was in the umps face arguing a call, Dye was walking back to the dugout in disgust after saying a few words. To me its debatable either way, im not going to argue that what you think is wrong, but I also think Dye can appeal and get 1 game reduced.
  19. QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ May 14, 2009 -> 11:23 PM) I'm not buying the notion that the Lakers from 1-12 are the most talented team in the NBA,except for Kobe,Gasol and sometimes Odom,the other 9 are just role players>> Farmar,Bynum,Fisher,Walton,Vujacic,Riza...come on,seriously?Most talented?How? When healthy Bynum is pretty damn good, he is no role player. And he is just a kid, he is only going to get better.
  20. Now watch Dye do what Bradley should have done, and take the suspension. Not that he deserves it, but because Dye is a good guy.
  21. QUOTE (lostfan @ May 15, 2009 -> 01:38 PM) Heh. A little too easy maybe. Except for Gage
  22. QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ May 15, 2009 -> 01:35 PM) Eastbound and Down? Bull Durham and it was a cocksucker call, he didnt call the ump a cocksucker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.