Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. Bob, why must you make it so hard for the rest of us? Not cool man, not cool
  2. It is time for chat, oh yes, it is time for chat
  3. Kyyle23 replied to SoxFan1's topic in SLaM
    Steve wins
  4. Didnt the NBA have this happen to them?
  5. Kyyle23 replied to Chisoxfn's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (longshot7 @ May 6, 2009 -> 01:36 PM) Wolverine was AWFUL, a total abortion of a film, and so laughably bad, I did just that, numerous time sin the theatre - laugh at a supposed serious scene. It was worse than Daredevil - completely unenjoyable, broke all kinds of logic that it sets up, and adds nothing to the character's story, which (i thought) was the point in the first place. s***. Pure s***. exactly what I expected. I dont get it, but directors feel like they have to re-tell origin stories and fill them up with as many characters as possible. Batman continues to do well no matter if rebooted or not, because they dont change the story. His parents still die, he still ends up bitter, angry, and rich, and his villains dont change. From what I have read about this Wolverine story, they have already crossed up their own storyline with Cyclops and his love interest(NOT jean grey, rather a character who enters Cyclops life after Jean Grey), so any story following this movie will never have anything to do with X Men 1, 2 and 3. Whats the point? I just dont understand why there are directors out there who are avid fans of the comic stories(Favreau, Nolan, Del Toro, etc) that are not approached for X-Men movies. It must be Fox
  6. QUOTE (GoSox05 @ May 6, 2009 -> 01:29 PM) Hawk gets his Brandon Inge love on tonight. You know he is a great athlete. Its kind of hard to avoid when the Sox play the Tigers. It seems like Inge always kills the Sox, defensively and offensively
  7. Pissboy!!!!!! wait for the shake....
  8. all I can think of is History of the World Pt 1 so I would say that I would implement "GANGBANGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!"
  9. QUOTE (CanOfCorn @ May 6, 2009 -> 07:23 AM) This is what makes baseball fun...a player can rake in college and the minors and suck in the show. Or a player can be drafted in the 38th or 51st round and be hugely successful. And if anyone on this board thinks they can see what player is going to be better than another...your unicorn is waiting to take you back to Fantasyland.
  10. QUOTE (SoxFan101 @ May 6, 2009 -> 07:00 AM) Small difference between a classic book and a caufield post. about 2 paragraphs
  11. QUOTE (Dick Allen @ May 6, 2009 -> 06:18 AM) BA has gone from the guy responsible for the economic crash, swine flu, hurricanes, earthquakes, to White Sox savior almost overnight. Wait until he has an 0-fer night. Then he will be eating children again
  12. QUOTE (fathom @ May 6, 2009 -> 06:07 AM) It would shock me if Samardizjajajjaa isn't playing in the NFL in 3 years. He has absolutely no feel for pitching. I actually really agree with this. Soon he is going to realize his cash grab in the NFL will be much better than bouncing around the minor leagues
  13. I think BA is kind of proving that he is really needed. And Pods and Littleman are helping him by becoming teh suck(although Pods is hitting a bit)
  14. QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 6, 2009 -> 05:11 AM) Seriously...it's WEIRD that you always have something to say for no real apparent reason. If you want to comment on what I wrote, fine. I purposely didn't post last night because there wasn't very much productive to say at 1130 pm after a game like that. If this site is going to become like WSI where people are FORCED/COERCED to say only positive things about KW and the organization or labelled as "Dark Clouds" for being realistic about their team, well, then I guess everyone can live in their dreamworld where Gordon Beckham and Aaron Poreda arrive just in time to save this season from the abyss. lol
  15. QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ May 5, 2009 -> 06:47 PM) I've always wanted a friend named Kyle. simply so i can turn to him and say, "That's Telekinesis, Kyle!" We arent close enough for you to tell me something like that
  16. I read the title of this thread as "Caulfield with his usual post game 'the world is ending' threads after loss like this" wierd
  17. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 5, 2009 -> 11:21 AM) Not over long distances. I can only take "signs" so many times on a long distance trip
  18. Kyyle23 replied to Chisoxfn's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (RibbieRubarb @ May 5, 2009 -> 11:18 AM) Bears will not hunt where they smell human urine. TRUE. you arent supposed to answer your own statement
  19. QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ May 5, 2009 -> 11:06 AM) Oh lets not get into the AC vs DC debate. yeah, cause AC/DC is much better than Tesla
  20. QUOTE (BigSqwert @ May 5, 2009 -> 10:20 AM) Thanks for playing. You'll receive a lovely 5 piece Traveler's Choice luggage set as a parting gift. i would rather have the clip on ponytail if possible. i will get much more use out of that
  21. QUOTE (CanOfCorn @ May 5, 2009 -> 10:12 AM) Not now, though. Maybe in their primes. If the White Sox can get their players healthy and find an option for Contreras' spot...all the while holding close to .500, I think this team can contend. Getz, Fields, Alexei, Quentin, Lillibridge and Nix are still learning on the job. He wasnt saying copy their stance, he was saying to watch their approach and strategy. ESPECIALLY right now you would want a young hitter noting those things from veteran hitters.
  22. QUOTE (BigSqwert @ May 5, 2009 -> 10:16 AM) They ripped off that scene from the Bruce Lee flick. figures. Im done
  23. QUOTE (BigSqwert @ May 5, 2009 -> 09:46 AM) Or install a maze of mirrors in your bathroom...similar to the one used in Enter the Dragon. I was thinking more along the lines of Conan the Destroyer(or was it Red Sonja?), where the monster is in the last mirror and you have to destroy all the mirrors...... whoa did I get off track there
  24. Two segments last night had me laughing out loud, Santino/Kelly Kelly/Chavo was hysterical, even Santino was having a hard time keeping a straight face(and his accent), and Festus out-singing Jillian was up there as well.
  25. QUOTE (scenario @ May 5, 2009 -> 09:42 AM) As I reread this thread, I can't help but think... Wow, amazing what a 3-game losing streak can do to some fans. doesnt surprise me much anymore. Remember the long losing streak that concluded in Toronto last year? Total meltdown shortly thereafter(as well as during, and a little bit before)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.