Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Apr 9, 2009 -> 10:00 AM) At this point the Sox should just trade or release BA. If they're not even going to use him as a late inning defensive replacement he has zero role with this org, give the guy a chance to latch on with a team and contribute yeah....no Wise will work his way out of the lineup. Its been 2 games, and Wise is already out of the leadoff role, his defense(or lack thereof) in CF will force Ozzie to move BA there as well.
  2. I joined the facebook wave "We have the best announcer on our side" because of Stoney, lol
  3. I dont even see Jacobs as a part time back anymore. The guy is a horse, he can go all game and he has speed and power. Forte is a different type of back for sure, but at this point in their careers Jacobs is far more accomplished and would be the back I would prefer out of the two.
  4. boo ya
  5. Kyyle23 replied to Chisoxfn's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 8, 2009 -> 04:55 PM) I thought you were referring to a menage a trois with Alan Arkin, lol... Emily Blunt is a cutie, though. I always gets Isla Fisher and Amy Adams confused for some reason. Saw Monsters vs. Aliens (with the 3D glasses) and I Love You, Man and really enjoyed both of them...the Rudd movie makes you almost uncomfortable with its many cringe-worthy moments, but that's the whole point, that there are lots of people like that in real life that are socially akward and kind of misfits in a way. I do the same thing, they are practically twins
  6. Kyyle23 replied to Chisoxfn's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (longshot7 @ Apr 8, 2009 -> 09:32 AM) The costumes look Ben Stiller Starsky and Hutch-level bad. If you're going to reinvent everything, why not that? LOL, come on, the costumes? If thats your criteria then Miami Vice was a complete failure because of Colin Farrells bad hair and attire The ST costumes look like the original costumes, who cares?
  7. QUOTE (Kalapse @ Apr 8, 2009 -> 02:00 PM) I'm going all out with the Thome love this year, this is probably the last time I'll get to see him play in a White Sox uniform so he's getting my unwavering admiration and defense. He will be my one bias. time to bring the Thome silhouette out of the mothballs
  8. QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Apr 8, 2009 -> 12:01 PM) Why isn't Dukes starting in Washington? He is obviously too good to start in Washington, therefore he requires one of the top prospects from the Sox.....that, and a lifetime supply of huggies.
  9. QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Apr 8, 2009 -> 11:42 AM) Shouldn't he be giving them gel? I prefer "hive them gell, Gavy"
  10. QUOTE (Cknolls @ Apr 8, 2009 -> 11:29 AM) So the crew of latest high-jacked ship apparently has regainesd control of the vessel. 1 of the 4 high jackers is in custody. I think the crew just found a new anchor. There have been like 6 major hijackings in the last week, and there was a ship full of Brits and a ship full of US nationals mixed in there. The Pirates are going to force the hand of a cranky US Ship passing back and forth through that area, and they arent going to be happy with the results
  11. QUOTE (shipps @ Apr 8, 2009 -> 11:06 AM) Right, now where do you guys think I can get a good f***ing alternator? I dont know about getting you an alternator, but I can tell you what it costs to replace one. That way if someone asks you, then you know
  12. Playing SS and pitching, Matt Bush
  13. QUOTE (lostfan @ Apr 8, 2009 -> 08:15 AM) Like a dumbass, I keep clicking it, thinking the conversation is about Cutler. Make that two of us
  14. Lettering on the jerseys? How did this thread get here?
  15. Kyyle23 replied to T R U's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Tmar @ Apr 7, 2009 -> 06:06 PM) Filibuster posters' faces need green. Eh, eh, am I right? LOL, you are on quite a roll
  16. QUOTE (BobDylan @ Apr 7, 2009 -> 06:04 PM) Bring back AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!! This "official" business is just silliness. seconded I miss the Nuke titles
  17. QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 7, 2009 -> 02:57 PM) The speed on this team is absolutely embarrassing. It's going to be a major issue all year. The speed doesnt bother me. The decisionmaking drives me insane
  18. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Apr 7, 2009 -> 02:45 PM) how did i get talked into getting excited about the exact same team that drove me nuts all year last year pfffft, that White Sox are winning the World Series thread was all you
  19. Chris Getz, your table at leadoff is waiting
  20. QUOTE (TitoMB345 @ Apr 7, 2009 -> 01:54 PM) Crede would have had that... ...if he could have stayed healthy
  21. I want Frank to bat 3rd and play first /patiently waits for rangercal to ask if I read the thread
  22. Kyyle23 replied to Chisoxfn's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (RibbieRubarb @ Apr 7, 2009 -> 11:58 AM) Disney's Muppetvision 3-D is awesome and the best in all the parks. The last time I was at a disney park I saw Captain Eo and another movie where a kid is running around with buffalos or something. It was REALLY old And this was 17 years ago, so i am sure it has changed a bit
  23. Kyyle23 replied to T R U's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Iwritecode @ Apr 7, 2009 -> 11:47 AM) Alternators are really easy to change. I don't think I've owned a car that I didn't have to change the alternator at least once. Three bolts and one wire clip and it's done. But have you ever replaced an imaginary alternator like T R U?
  24. QUOTE (scenario @ Apr 7, 2009 -> 11:20 AM) Did my heart good to see OCab bounce a throw into 1B yesterday for an error against the Angels. I wonder if he has the A's scorekeeper built into his speed dial yet. Ocab probably couldnt take his eyes off the greatest manager he has ever known while making that throw

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.