Everything posted by Kyyle23
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
I'm ready for the show. Hopefully I'm not too terribly disappointed
-
2014 Films Thread
QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 5, 2014 -> 09:48 PM) I felt the same but I love the trailer. Don't doubt batista
-
2014 Films Thread
QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 5, 2014 -> 11:09 AM) They'll at some point have to do some recasting which could be tough. If they follow the comics, then Captain America is already recast, Winter Soldier takes on the Captain America mantle
-
Beckham, Keppinger to DL
QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 5, 2014 -> 10:10 AM) How so? Isn't it an oblique pull? Those take forever to heal. Viciedo missed over 3 weeks with one last year. Because it is always something, that is how so. The guy is always hurt, and I am sick of waiting
-
NBA Thread 2013-2014
QUOTE (bmags @ Apr 5, 2014 -> 09:53 AM) I would imagine there is very little opportunity to trade up. This isn't the NFL, there is a lot of diminishing returns out of the top 10. At the same time, the Knicks have no picks, so they would be trading into the draft. Considering the state of that organization, that is probably something they would want to explore
-
Beckham, Keppinger to DL
This Beckham situation is so bizarre.
-
NBA Thread 2013-2014
Pacers lose to the Raptors, who don't even have Lowry or Johnson. And Paul George gets in a shoving match with john salmons. The wheels are off this train
-
2014 Films Thread
It still is really impressive to me that Marvel has been able to maintain a fluid and cohesive storyline within all of these different properties, and make good to really good(great if what I am hearing about Cap is true) movies at the same time. Kudos to marvel for this plan. In case anyone missed it, Kevin Feige said in an interview this week that the Phases are mapped out all the way to 2028
-
NBA Thread 2013-2014
http://m.si.com/4100165/bucks-larry-sander...rogram/df7d9afa I didn't even think it was possible to get suspended for weed in the NBA
-
Erik Johnson's start
I don't know what happened to his fastball, but he looks like the default white pitcher in a Baseball video game
-
Kansas City Royals vs Chicago White Sox 3:10 PM
Who started this game thread? What an asshole
-
Kansas City Royals vs Chicago White Sox 3:10 PM
Aoki can put another nail in the coffin here
-
Kansas City Royals vs Chicago White Sox 3:10 PM
QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ Apr 4, 2014 -> 04:54 PM) I feel like our pitchers have thrown approximately 762 balls this season I wish this was so hyperbolic that I could laugh
-
Kansas City Royals vs Chicago White Sox 3:10 PM
These walks are very annoying
-
Kansas City Royals vs Chicago White Sox 3:10 PM
QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Apr 4, 2014 -> 02:51 PM) Bill Melton just mentioned Royals pitchers James Shield and Pinieda Ventura...... :facepalm: LOL i dont know why we continue to be surprised. We should make a running thread of Meltonisms
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
Champ Bailey gets a 2 year deal from the Saints
-
Back by popular demand...Puig 2014
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 4, 2014 -> 02:28 PM) What do you expect when you ask the guy to drive the speed limit? What do you want him to do, leave his place early? Pfft. This is LA. He doesnt drive anymore. Fire his chaffeur
-
Back by popular demand...Puig 2014
I know nobody cares about my fantasy team, but i traded Puig straight up for Wil Myers because I just dont trust Puig to have the year he did in 2013. The guys attitude and the leagues ability to adjust are going to catch up to him.
-
Kansas City Royals vs Chicago White Sox 3:10 PM
lol, Galarragga, Castillo , Bichette, Burks and Walker made a mockery of hitting in that stadium before the humidor
-
2014 MLB catch-all thread
QUOTE (lasttriptotulsa @ Apr 4, 2014 -> 10:26 AM) Drives me nuts how Ortiz's steroid use has been nearly completely swept under the rug and nobody seems to care. He failed a test the same way and time that Sosa did and Sosa is viewed as a villain. (And I am in no way defending Sosa) This is the difference in treating people like crap, and being a nice guy. Ortiz got swept under the rug because he didnt go hollywood like Sammy
-
Kansas City Royals vs Chicago White Sox 3:10 PM
QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Apr 4, 2014 -> 10:29 AM) If that were the case, every Rockies player with some power will get 30+ HRs a year. "Some Power" is not the same as "Abreu's Power"
-
Kansas City Royals vs Chicago White Sox 3:10 PM
Radio: CWS: WSCR 670, 97.5 ESPN Deportes KC: KCSP 610, Royals Radio Network TV: CWS: CSN KC: FSKC This is the battle of greg775. Recognize.
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
I'm 50/50 on punk returning. If he does, that place will explode. I have to think he somehow gets involved in the Daniel Bryan storyline as opposed to Taker/Brock
-
2014 TV thread
QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Apr 3, 2014 -> 05:13 PM) I can record 4 on one box and 2 on another. 6 shows at a time. #DirecTVpwns And they don't continually raise your prices.
-
The bullpen
Sadly this is exactly what I expected out of Lindstrom. This is what he did last year while mopping up and setting up. Just can't trust the guy