Everything posted by kev211
-
2014 TV thread
Cosmos was pretty spectacular
-
NBA Thread 2013-2014
QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Mar 9, 2014 -> 06:52 PM) You can enjoy/appreciate whatever the hell you want. My point is the Bulls have beaten the Heat like 10 f***ing times in the regular season since the big three formed. How is this still a big deal? When are you going to beat the Heat in the playoffs? Noah getting MVP chants and all this fist-pumping and chest-bumping and heart and passion and emotion and whatever is lame. That should happen in Toronto and Washington. Not the third largest market who had the GOAT and saw 6 rings. So you're saying since the bulls can't win this year due to an injury that people should stop watching and cheering? Today's game should have been played in front of 22k empty seats? Did you watch today? What's the point of being a fan of a team if you cannot watch and enjoy their games if they don't have a shot at the championship? If the white sox sweep a team this year I shouldn't be happy because they probably can't win the World Series? Your logic is so beyond flawed right now.
-
Arch Madness Thread
Go Birds
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
How over is this raw gunna go? They're having a commercial after it's already supposed to be over?
-
2014 TV thread
QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 26, 2014 -> 04:06 PM) Survivor, b****es! What an absolute train wreck the brains tribe was.
-
2014 TV thread
I thought the first episode of house of cards was amazing. It's was pretty lackluster after that but it's starting to pick up steam again. Just finished episode 10.
-
NBA Thread 2013-2014
QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Feb 15, 2014 -> 10:54 PM) The format was real stupid but at least we got a few good dunks. They finally get stars and ruin it with a horrible format.
-
NBA Thread 2013-2014
Man they need to fire whoever came up with tonight's dunk contest format.
-
2014 Video game thread
I'd rather it come out in May then a buggy as hell version come out before opening day.
-
LIVE Olympics THREAD. WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS!
QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Feb 11, 2014 -> 10:48 AM) Well, the online live feed does not have commentary, so I couldn't tell if the US team was using terrible strategy, executing horribly, or some combination of both. From what I saw they just f***ed up their three last shots, and had some horrible strategy to start the end.
-
Forgotten White Sox Moments
QUOTE (The Ultimate Champion @ Feb 1, 2014 -> 06:10 PM) Didn't Tadahito have a game where he almost single-handedly won it with 2 HR and came up with an opportunity for a third but failed, and we lost? I seem to releber that, I think he hit a slam and a 2run HR or something, then came up in extras with a chance to homer and win it. IIRC he had something like 6-7 RBIs in about a 2-inning stretch. If I remember correctly it was vs the Astros on Sunday night baseball. Sox were down 7 and Iguchi hit a 3 run homer in the 8th and a slam in the 9th to tie it(might have mixed up the 3run and slam innings). But the sox lost in extras.
-
Soxfest thread
Just going to use this thread for this question. Do we know what jerseys the sox are going with on Sundays this year? Also I hope they keep the 1983 jerseys around in some capacity.
-
Technology catch-all thread
My iPad air is crashing in safari at least once or twice a day now. It's getting annoying.
-
Rosenthal: Tanaka to Yankees
QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jan 20, 2014 -> 09:29 PM) Right. So how is that possible? They go supersonic from chicago? They fly over the artic from Chicago and across the pacific from LA
-
2014 Video game thread
Yeah I've been a PS+ subscriber since June. It's wonderful. Id pay like 75 dollars a year for it so it's a steal at 50.
-
2013 Video Game Thread
NBA 2k14 is fun I'm just getting annoyed of all the bugs. If the park mode worked more than 75% of the time it would easily be one of the coolest modes in a sports game ever.
-
2013 Video Game Thread
QUOTE (chw42 @ Dec 21, 2013 -> 12:03 AM) Too bad it's more or less useless for PS4 other than the ability to play others online. I'm going to download Borderlands 2, but I don't know how much I'll actually play it. Resogun is awesome and addicting and is free with ps+ right now on ps4. That alone makes it worth it.
-
Catch-All Anything Thread
QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Dec 17, 2013 -> 10:04 PM) Which lucky Soxtalker won the Mega Millions? I won!!!!!! 1 dollar!!!
-
Phone Protection
Used to have an otterbox on my iPhone 4, took it off for the last 6 months and it never broke. Had the 5 for a year now with no case. Hasn't broke on probably 5 or so bad drops.
-
2013 Video Game Thread
Amazon has 1 year of PS+ for 30 dollars today. Absolute steal.
-
Fantasy football advice thread
I was forced to start Edelman today because I decided to wait on whether Thomas would be active or not. That one worked out for me.
-
2013 Video Game Thread
Anyone want my 30 day ps plus free trial?
-
2013 Video Game Thread
QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Nov 17, 2013 -> 03:11 AM) So did anyone get a PS4? Yes. Besides some connection issues with PSN the first day it is awesome.
-
2013 Video Game Thread
The park mode on 2k14 might be one of the coolest game modes ever.
-
2013 Video Game Thread
Started my dynasty in 2k14. First game starts off by showing the heats ring ceremony, nice little touch.