Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kev211

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kev211

  1. QUOTE (flippedoutpunk @ Oct 5, 2010 -> 08:40 PM) the first thing i was reminded of when playing as MJ in this game, was back in the day on the old school NBA live games when i would create MJ on the bulls and give him max attributes i would of never imagined back in 96' that MJ would be in the game for real in the year 2010 I think we all did this.
  2. kev211 replied to Steve9347's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 5, 2010 -> 03:23 PM) Finally got around to watching last week's TERRIERS. This show is great and I will post this every week til all you bums start watching. Whats it about?
  3. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Oct 4, 2010 -> 09:35 AM) What on Earth does this mean? Do they have all the Championship rosters? Do we get to play entire Finals' series against actual classic teams??? I need ANSWERS! Jordan Challenge. Get to play and recreate Jordans best ten moments with real rosters.
  4. ‎"Ill tell you what someone put a tent over this circus..this is unbelievable"- Chris Collinsworth He just described this game perfectly.
  5. Standing ovation for Konerko, and curtain call after being pulled.
  6. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Oct 3, 2010 -> 03:01 PM) Because the Bulls never have a hard road trip in their first 15 games. Carlos Boozer could miss the entire regular season and the Bulls would still make the playoffs. So ya I would rather him miss the beginning then the end.
  7. QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Oct 3, 2010 -> 02:56 PM) He'll miss 15 games. Ya and if you're gunna miss 15 i'd rather it be the first 15 then the last.
  8. QUOTE (Jenksy Cat @ Oct 3, 2010 -> 02:51 PM) The Melo move is a long term one, you survive 4 weeks without Deng/Taj if you get Melo ^
  9. It's basically the first 4 weeks of the season. So if you're going to miss time thats the perfect time to miss.
  10. Boozer out 8 weeks with broken hand. http://www.nba.com/bulls/news/boozer_injury_101003.html
  11. Nancy Faust last game as well.
  12. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HHNo-Ki4A4 yep, cant wait
  13. The Jordan challenges in NBA 2k11 make the game worth the buy alone I think.
  14. Lebron needs to realize this has nothing to do with the color of his skin and everything to do with him being a b****.
  15. Goddamn im gunna miss paulie if he leaves
  16. I must post because sadly this may be the last time I ever do this.. Konerko
  17. you guys all suck
  18. The only sports game I can play year round is NHL. The rest of them I lose interest as when the season ends.
  19. kev211 replied to Steve9347's topic in SLaM
    I watched Boardwalk Empire last night and it was awesome.
  20. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 22, 2010 -> 09:49 AM) I would assume that Noah would replace Gibson in the deal, not be added. Personally, I'll drive Joakim to the airport. You don't snub opportunities to acquire 26-year old top 10 NBA players. Other high-energy, no-score centers will come available, more Carmelo Anthony's to pair with D-Rose will not. ^
  21. Why didn't Scalabrine get an hour long special on ESPN to announce he was taking his talents to Chicago?
  22. This is awesome. Students Sections are what make college and high school sports fun and if this can bring even a little of that to the cell it would be great.
  23. QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Sep 19, 2010 -> 01:56 AM) In the picture provided you can see the stadium clock at :00, and the ball not yet snapped. They were about .5 seconds late, which isn't much, but it's still late. Doesn't matter how the f*** you allow that to happen to you is beyond me. I could see that on a chip shot field goal, but on a 46 yarder thats inexcusable.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.