Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kev211

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kev211

  1. QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Jul 20, 2010 -> 10:00 PM) I had a roommate that knew absolutely nothing about sports but tried to talk about sports as if he had a clue. Example: "Man, the Bears should of never let the Jets draft Thomas Jones" "I really hope the Bears can draft Matt Ryan in the off-season" etc. I was watching a random Thursday night football game in like November this year and my roomate asked me if I was watching the Super Bowl, and he was dead serious.
  2. Gotta say DJ and Hawk were awful on the call during and after that Frank at bat. I don't remember them being that brutal it was literally dead air the entire time.
  3. QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 20, 2010 -> 01:31 AM) I'd move him just to show the Sox aren't afraid to make changes. s***, standing completely pat is not a good idea the rest of the way. How exactly is standing pat bad? Lets fix something that aint really broke considering were 2.5 games up.
  4. kev211 replied to retro1983hat's topic in SLaM
    It's time to revive this thread http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,20385926_20386375,00.html
  5. I enjoyed it. For all you people without MLB Network "MLBNetwork will replay #TheClub, as will CSN locally. Will try to get you more info tmrw about 4 hours ago via TweetDeck" From Insidethesox
  6. QUOTE (PlunketChris @ Jul 18, 2010 -> 09:21 AM) Rick Morrissey's column says to those of us who pay attention to the White Sox, there won't be any surprises. http://www.suntimes.com/sports/morrissey/2...issey18.article Jeez he seems against this show for no reason.
  7. QUOTE (iamshack @ Jul 16, 2010 -> 02:30 AM) Kenny was on PTI today, here is the link to the video. Kenny looks great...I don't think he looks like a guy who's ready to move on from his role as GM, as was speculated. Kenny on PTI ESPN has been jumping on the White Sox bandwagon the past day or so and its freaking me out. The White Sox were the first highlights shown on the midnight sportscenter, and they were not playing the Yankees or Red Sox and that never happens.
  8. QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jul 15, 2010 -> 05:54 PM) Well.... after thinking it over, (and pressure from some other posters. ) I will like to indeed, change my name back to my original name when I first started here since the man is back. (though who knows how long he will be back here, but he is back) J.Reedfan8 please.
  9. QUOTE (jphat007 @ Jul 15, 2010 -> 10:19 PM) Mercy what a pitch. Who is going tomorrow? We're going to need a long outing. With the all star break that just happened thats not really that necessary.
  10. CQ finishes the season leading all of MLB in homeruns, and awesomeness.
  11. QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jul 15, 2010 -> 01:12 PM) Wow, the Magic are taking their sweet ass time deciding on Redick. They said they were going to take to Friday just to tie up the Bulls money because that's what competitors do.
  12. QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jul 14, 2010 -> 04:45 PM) ECSTATIC.... FREAKING ECSTATIC!!! Saw it on the minor league board first http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry2208562 Best news I've heard in a long time since I've been here. Love Jeremy Reed. Haha the first thing I thought about when I saw this was you.
  13. kev211 replied to BigSqwert's topic in SLaM
    Anyone who doesn't call it bags is wrong.
  14. SoxAce will be happy.
  15. QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 12, 2010 -> 02:36 PM) Celtics signing Josh Howard would be a nice step in their quest to become the most unlikeable team in history. Ya I think they heat have that locked up for awhile.
  16. I love Hawk, and Stone too. Though I miss DJ even though I get to listen to him on the radio because I love him even if that is a rare opinion.
  17. QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 10, 2010 -> 05:39 PM) That is amazing to look at when you post it like that. Is this the greatest stretch in Sox history? I'm going to say this is the greatest stretch in White Sox history. WWWWWWWWLWWWWWWWW From September 28, 2005-October 26, 2005
  18. kev211 replied to BigSqwert's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    He's been saying this a lot lately "Another beautiful day in the beautiful city" and I don't know if this has been mentioned "Another 63 dollar bill bites the dust"
  19. I love our superstar.
  20. Just saw a preview for the club on MLB network cannot wait.
  21. QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jul 9, 2010 -> 06:19 PM) Love the Korver signing(as Brian said, still hate Crieghton though ) as it definitely fills a need, we still need a defensive minded guard badly though. Just wait until the trailblazers cut Osiris, and we bring him in as our starting SG.
  22. With a bunch of games coming up against seattle and him not going to the twins or yankees. This is great.
  23. QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 9, 2010 -> 01:52 PM) How is this not GREAT news? It went from Twins leading for him to him going to the Yankees. Please don't tell me you thought the Sox would contend for his services? The Yankees will be unbeatable in the playoffs with Lee so that is what I am more worried about. I hate super teams.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.