Everything posted by kev211
-
Madden 10 PS3 Dynasty League
BTW guys my PSN ID is kev211.
-
Predict now; What Happens on Sunday w/Twins, Tigers?
QUOTE (DukeNukeEm @ Oct 6, 2009 -> 08:25 PM) You know how at a certain point extra innings goes from crazy exciting to super boring? This game is nearing that. Yeah maybe in the regular season, but in a win or go home game it never does.
-
Predict now; What Happens on Sunday w/Twins, Tigers?
QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Oct 6, 2009 -> 08:17 PM) Which song is that? Well its not technically ours but I think of it as that. Don't Stop Believing.
-
Predict now; What Happens on Sunday w/Twins, Tigers?
I love when the twins play OUR song
-
Predict now; What Happens on Sunday w/Twins, Tigers?
You knew the Twins were not going down without a fight.
-
Predict now; What Happens on Sunday w/Twins, Tigers?
QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Oct 6, 2009 -> 07:40 PM) is there a downside? Failing my classes
-
Predict now; What Happens on Sunday w/Twins, Tigers?
Well if this goes for a long time I will get nothing done tonight.
-
Madden 10 PS3 Dynasty League
Order placed. I'll have the game in 3-5 business days.
-
Madden 10 PS3 Dynasty League
I'm going to order the game online so hopefully I should have it in the next few days. On Steve's advice I'm claiming the Steelers.
-
Predict now; What Happens on Sunday w/Twins, Tigers?
Twins.................if it can't be us I want it to be them. I don't ever want the tigers to taste the AL Central crown.
-
Predict now; What Happens on Sunday w/Twins, Tigers?
What date did the tigers take over first place? I mean they've been in it all season and its going to be hilarious and great if they lose.
-
LOST!!!!
Can it be late January/early February yet?
-
Official 2009-2010 NCAA Football Thread
QUOTE (fathom @ Oct 3, 2009 -> 06:36 PM) It's funny though how much they struggle to win against pretty bland competition. Michigan St, Washington, and Purdue are nothing special. They tend to play to their competition. They probably wont beat SC but I bet they give them a game.
-
Official 2009-2010 NCAA Football Thread
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Oct 3, 2009 -> 06:17 PM) Glad to see the INT got overturned and the game got tied. I have no doubt ND will win it in OT. Washington has proven they can't score on the goal line something they most likely will have to do in OT.
-
Fall of '09 television thread
My question is, how does Flash Forward get more then one season out of this plot? I've been watching and it's been good so far.
-
Sox vs. Tigers, Peavy vs. Jackson 10/2/09 6:05pm CSN/ESPN/MLB
I'm rooting for the twins I kind of like the whole Twins or White Sox taking the division each year minus the Indians a few years ago.
-
2016 Olympics
I'm rooting for Madrid to get them now. f*** Rio.
-
Madden 10 PS3 Dynasty League
I'm thinking about buying the game so can you add new players to this dynasty. The only reason I haven't bought it yet is because all my friends have it so I just play it there. This would give me more reason to buy it.
-
Fall of '09 television thread
QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Sep 26, 2009 -> 12:00 PM) Dollhouse was fantastic last night. It's a shame nobody is watching it. Also saw Sunny and Fringe both great efforts. Yes Fringe continues to just be awesome.
-
Ozzie explodes
QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Sep 27, 2009 -> 02:12 AM) he's got a point; there really weren't any good college games on tonight. okay, seriously, Williams says some guys are quitters, ozzie goes off...so who is this aimed at? Who cares about college football, Alexi? Nope. Rios? Maybe. AJ...Paulie...JD...? I guess Notre Dame Purdue coming down to the last minute and a huge upset by Iowa over Penn State doesn't get it done for you?
-
A's Player and 1st HR Ball
Well there is the definition of asshole
-
LOST!!!!
QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 22, 2009 -> 04:58 PM) http://www.lostuniversity.org The placement test was kinda tough. I scored 16 out of 23 5 years ago today, the Pilot aired. It was tough I got 13 out of 23 and they made me take Lost 101
-
Official 2009-2010 NFL Thread
This is great all around. Cutler and the Ref's face
-
Video Game Catch-All Thread
QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Sep 18, 2009 -> 03:28 PM) Welcome! to the dark side
-
Fall of '09 television thread
Fringe continued right where it left off last season. It continues being one of the best shows on television and is nearing the top spot Lost on my list of favorite shows.