Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kev211

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kev211

  1. Tversity is what I use to watch Movies on my PS3 never fails except with .mkv files but now I don't have to worry because 3.0 allows .mkv I heard but I haven't tested it to see if it's true.
  2. His facebook wall is be destroyed with congratulations so this is probably true.
  3. QUOTE (PeavyTime @ Sep 1, 2009 -> 08:39 PM) Woohoo, I'm glad Pods got the call in CF tonight! He saved a run earlier so he's even.
  4. QUOTE (LosMediasBlancas @ Sep 1, 2009 -> 08:38 PM) A ring is a ring I guess, but how much is Jimmy really gonna play and actually contribute to that ring.......if it happens? He'll be the DH in the AL park in the WS if the dodgers get that far.
  5. Since when can Pods do that?
  6. QUOTE (iamshack @ Sep 1, 2009 -> 06:57 PM) Because he would not get a ring if the Dodgers win, silly. (Apparently we will give him a ring if we win even though he will no longer be on our team when we win). Most teams give any player that spent anytime on their roster that year a ring. Like we did in 2005. Shingo Takatsu has a 2005 world series ring.
  7. KW knows that we will be facing the Dodgers in the World Series, and this way Thome will get a ring no matter which way the series goes.
  8. Thanks for all 134 home runs you hit here Jim.
  9. wow just wow hawk really doesn't like it here
  10. QUOTE (knightni @ Aug 31, 2009 -> 08:24 PM) Was he expected to be good? Hahahahaha Knight you dropped the ball right here DJ not JD
  11. Is this really necessary?
  12. QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Aug 25, 2009 -> 09:49 PM) Umm no....Jake is probably our best pitcher. The whole idea here is to save him some innings because of how good and important he is, seeing as this season is a lost cause. Yeah because 6ish starts at the end of the season is really going to take a toll on his arm you know considering he hasn't pitched most of the season. It's his ankle, and it's healed. There is not 1 reason to shut Peavy down.
  13. QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Aug 21, 2009 -> 12:28 PM) Sigh... I swear from 18-22 it felt like 20 years of time passed, and 23-27 it felt like 2 days. Thats kind of scary considering I turn 20 in a few months and 18-now seems to have gone by in a blink of an eye.
  14. I'm mostly German and Croatian, but if it's a country in Europe then it is likely somewhere in me.
  15. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 is going to be epic
  16. QUOTE (rangercal @ Aug 24, 2009 -> 09:43 PM) I could really use hawk tonight. I have the MLB package out here and I have the Red Sox announcers tonight. I never appreciated Hawk until I moved 700+ miles away. When Hawk's gone for whatever reason, I think all sox fans will slowly come to this realization.
  17. You guys are crazy Peavy isnt having shoulder problems, just an ankle there is no reason to shut him down.
  18. kev211 replied to Heads22's topic in SLaM
    :unsure:
  19. QUOTE (rangercal @ Aug 21, 2009 -> 12:34 AM) <!--quoteo(post=1991498:date=Aug 21, 2009 -> 12:23 AM:name=RockRaines)-->QUOTE (RockRaines @ Aug 21, 2009 -> 12:23 AM) <!--quotec-->Not even a little bit. When I saw you posted in this thread, I knew you would be posting these two plays. You always bring up the 2005 team and I have to say I love you for it. 2005
  20. QUOTE (SoxAce @ Aug 20, 2009 -> 04:14 PM) Pics sir.. I need to see what I'm looking at since I probably won't watch the show. http://tinyurl.com/noh4rk
  21. Fake injury much? This is just us being afraid to put wise on waivers, and putting him on the DL until the rosters expand.
  22. QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Aug 18, 2009 -> 02:20 PM) Wow. I hope he falls on his face. As a Packer fan I can't wait till he comes to Green Bay. We are gonna kick his ass. Well that's just terrible. Booing the greatest player your franchise has ever seen.
  23. If they don't agree, can the nats draft him again next year? Or are you not allowed to draft someone you couldn't sign. If you can and I'm the Nats I tell him sign or well draft you again next year, and offer you less thus putting you at least 2 years behind.
  24. Guys who cares about road attendance? We've yet to play in Boston, or New York and we play in the AL central where KC, Det, Minny, and Cleveland don't draw that well.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.