Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. I will put this out there. If I were a GM, I would pick Kincanon over Sheets or Burger
  2. The good news is no one is sharing your tweets yet.
  3. I mean it isn't like the President called Covid fake and the fully used our tax dollars to get world class care which is unavailable to literally the rest of America once he got it, all while doing nothing to protect or aid Americans from the effects of Covid.
  4. I would feel a lot worse about the comparison if this President didn't have his own quickly expanding death count.
  5. That is a LOT of ifs to hold up for a guy that isn't going to be ready to be a major leaguer on 2021.
  6. Young is bad, but Braun is a Trumpette.
  7. You should add a decimal to it.
  8. The Cubs are going to take up a spot on a potential playoff roster for a poor mans Kyle Schwarber? I can't see it.
  9. This is actually the best argument against picking him. You are talking about taking up a roster spot for an entire season for a guy who hasn't seen a competitive pitch in years.
  10. Johnson I could see, as he is essentially major league ready, or close enough to it that you can mix and match with him to get through a season. Sheets? Again, I just don't see it. If he played a premium defensive position, I could even see it, but even if you get their bat going, you are taking a DH/1B type, which aren't that hard to find. I can't see teams wanting a dead roster spot to get a guy like that through a whole season.
  11. We need our actual leaders to speak up, and not the people trying to stage a coup in this country.
  12. Why waste a slot protecting someone who won't get picked? Who out there is going to put this kid on a roster for all of next year?
  13. Nothing like the annual Soxtalk meltdown over someone who doesn't get protected, and never gets picked anyways.
  14. When has he EVER cared about being publicly embarrassing? This whole process is a coup that he should be ashamed of. The man has no decency or standards if he stands in the way of his personal gain.
  15. He's the type of dude who will try to take the oath.
  16. Yeah, its rich coming from the Law and Order party.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.