Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. We get it.
  2. We are all here on a message board where this type of stuff has happened for years. I think we all know that there is a fair chance it might be made up. This is a surprise to exactly no one. its the off season. This happens.
  3. One went on record in 1999 as saying it. Again, this isn't new. He thought he would have heard about it, but missed it.
  4. Even Kenny isn't really interested in claiming credit here. https://www.mlb.com/whitesox/news/ken-williams-on-tony-la-russa-white-sox-hiring
  5. I suddenly want Jake to get picked.
  6. No Drake, no deal.
  7. I won't say "stand pat" but I also don't see us pulling in the top level players either.
  8. None of this was undertaken with the pandemic in mind.
  9. I have zero inside info, but it would't shock me at all if the Sox connection to rumors is more for good press to push the TLR stuff out of the headlines, than actual fire with the Sox spending a lot this winter.
  10. Again, why are we pretending that this is a new thing for Tony? These accusations have followed him for decades, so this isn't anything to do with RIGHT NOW.
  11. but SOCIALISM!
  12. If you are still doing this at 76, you have a pretty big problem.
  13. Hopefully this is more of a situation where the Braves wanted their guy versus this is what the market is going to look like.
  14. I could be wrong, but I feel like Harden is never going to be the guy who wins you a title as your biggest star. Maybe in a place like Brooklyn with other stars, but he just doesn't seem conducive to winning it all.
  15. If you eliminate the over the mouth, but not the nose crowd, we are probably closer to 50%.
  16. You are missing part of that equation for the White Sox.
  17. That is a crazy number in a good year.
  18. The Sox really valued the fact they could move their kids around in short order within the entire system. I think I remember reading that if you dropped Arizona and Great Falls, the rest of the teams were within a four hour drive of each other.
  19. The only thing I can think of is maybe a prorated signing bonus?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.