Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. So they cancelled the public part of the event. Cowards.
  2. We "understand the seriousness" We just don't give a shit about dead people from DUIs.
  3. Interesting. Hopefully TLR doesn't undercut him.
  4. Then pass. I am not giving up 2 top 100 pitchers for Lance Lynn.
  5. Lynn has a one year deal. If you are bringing back a longer term contract, that is a different dynamic. Darvish shouldn't require as big of a deal as he has a ton of cash left on that deal, in a winter where cash going to be extremely guarded by teams.
  6. There are kids who can handle this. They have made it work before. It is on the athlete to communicate with his team. That is a minimum standard no matter where they are playing. You have to be honest with your trainers and staff.
  7. If we could get to the second tier of starters for a deal, I am in. No Kopech, Dunning, Crochet, or Cease.
  8. The team obviously thought he was mentally tough enough to handle it. Apparently not.
  9. A year of Lynn for six years of Madrigal is a terrible deal.
  10. Well hopefully he gets to answer questions about playing for another cheater of a manager, but this time a hypocritical drunk one.
  11. I would add in Kluber to the top of the list if he can be proven healthy.
  12. And this has been Overreaction Theater. The first bolded part is all you need to know. Crochet was hurting and didn't tell anyone. That is the entire problem here. Sox management felt this kid was their best chance to win. They didn't have the information that he was hurting, otherwise they wouldn't have planned on him going 2-3 innings in the game. The kid has to learn to speak up not only for his own good, but for the good of the team and franchise. It's called being a good teammate. If he blows out his arm because he can't speak up, the entire franchise is worse off for it than if they just lose the one game.
  13. Personally I hate this standard. When someone makes a stand, the question to ask isn't why aren't you doing more. It is what can I do to help. You don't need to live in a cave avoiding all human contact to make a point here.
  14. I can tell you I am already cutting back. In a year where I had bought tons of Sox merch, I am now done. Nothing new for Christmas, and I am telling others the same.
  15. Are you saying it isn't hatred when Donald Trump calls media the "enemy" and that his followers should physically attack them? Or are you saying that isn't hatred?
  16. It's not insane when Donald Trump makes hatred his platform.
  17. Been saying 306 for a week now.
  18. ?‍♂️
  19. Nah, they just want to outlast the fans.
  20. Merry Christmas yall.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.