Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. 8 years only probably puts the Yankees on the outside.
  2. If 4/68 is really the truth, well bless their hearts.
  3. Eloy off of Bartolo
  4. He isn't nearly as bad as you think he is?
  5. We can resign him in a year anyway. If the price is right, adios Jose.
  6. I also think this gives the Dbacks the 6 picks really early in the 19 draft.
  7. A roster spot for a slightly warmer body.
  8. This folks is wisdom right here.
  9. The computers did it has been an excuse for decades now.
  10. Can't say that I can argue with this either.
  11. Wasn't that spin rate, or a similar stat?
  12. If anyone wonders why I am preaching patience and letting people develop over time while hoarding cheap and young talent, look no further than this deal.
  13. I know I would. That is going to be a terrible contract in a very short amount of time.
  14. THINK OF ALL OF THE PEOPLE THAT WILL BE CALLING ME FOR MONEY!
  15. I would have rather seen the Phils spend the money.
  16. On the bright side, that probably closes the door on a return for Harper.
  17. Darvish signed a 6/126 just for the record.
  18. Hopefully it is the Phillies and it is really expensive.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.