Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. If you are hung up on Homer's with Madrigal, you are going to be very angry following his career.
  2. If the Sox can put together a quality bullpen largely from these guys and failed starters from their system, that goes a long way towards supplying dollars that can used elsewhere.
  3. That is a really good throught. I hadn't thought of the roster spots as they relate to Rule 5. Any extra players could mean the loss of one of the other guys.
  4. And Moncada didn't stop the Sox from drafting the best available player in Nick Madrigal. Zach Collins won't stop the Sox from drafting a catcher if he is BPA.
  5. They also traded for the top rated 2B prospect in 2016.
  6. For those who are curious
  7. Here is a trivia question I would have never gotten. Eliminating Jose Rondon due to small sample size, Daniel Palka has the worst UZR/150 on the team. Who has the second worst?
  8. One thing of thought, I think I read that you can get two weeks of rehab coming back from the 80 game suspension. Two weeks puts us as August 31, meaning he could be activated on September 1st without needing to make a roster move.
  9. I was reading an article the other day about Omaroso and apparently most of these payments are coming out of campaign money.
  10. Replacing Ryan LaMarre who was sent to Charlotte on Wednesday.
  11. Burdi has the best pure stuff, but Hamilton has been putting up results like nobodies business. Personally I think the list is pretty well in my order of preference, except I would replace Sousa with Burr.
  12. Let's just hope Charlotte doesn't decide to go with a retro jersey
  13. Like I said, I had hoped he was growing up because this year had been quiet, but I am disappointed. LIterally the only guy who can slow Kopech down is Kopech.
  14. Until he gets a 10 game suspension for it, or one of our guys breaks a bone getting hit in retaliation.
  15. He is giving up base runners because he lost his composure. If he can't control himself, he isn't going to be as good as he could be.
  16. Ugh. I was hoping that Kopech had grown up this year. Apparently this is going to be a thing for him.
  17. Yes. The Sox aren't working with their minor leaguers at all to try to teach them skills or anything. Speaking of fluff...
  18. Is this another one of those positive posts?
  19. A great excuse to bump this thread.
  20. Since only one person seemed to care about data, there is this. Survey Monkey has the number at 21%. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jtCzw4iHsdDqcyGzE5wKf12PHSPDQV-8/view YouGov at 19% of either favorable or very favorable. Quinipiac actually had the number at 9% Seeing as he had a 8% vote rate in the election from blacks, I can see the Democratic party is doing another bang up job winning hearts and minds with an actual racist in the white house. They really are going to screw up what should be the easiest electoral wins in history, aren't they.
  21. There is no real need to troll another Moncada thread.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.