Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Apr 9, 2007 -> 11:35 AM) http://www.lonestarball.com/story/2007/4/8/122828/4500 Gamethread from yesterday, but from Texas fans. Pretty good stuff. Good god that was like reading the MLB boards.
  2. Danks was pretty tough yesterday. If he goes out and gives us that kind of an outing every 5th day, I will be thrilled.
  3. It would be nice to get him back ASAP.
  4. QUOTE(Alpha Dog @ Apr 7, 2007 -> 09:40 PM) Oh, and if they are wearing that black, oversized hooded sweatsuit when it is 90 degrees out, I am gonna report it. I'm not. If there is a possibility my life or the life of my family could be ruined, there isn't a chance.
  5. southsider2k5 replied to Soxy's topic in SLaM
    Happy Easter everyone!!!!
  6. How about "The Voice of Everyday City"?
  7. QUOTE(caulfield12 @ Apr 6, 2007 -> 10:37 PM) hello, Delray Brooks f*** Rogers, Elston all of the way!!!
  8. BOO! scared you, didn't I?
  9. southsider2k5 replied to Balta1701's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Apr 5, 2007 -> 08:00 PM) They warn you about these things when you get to around 18000. Rule #1, those with 45,000 + posts, make the rules.
  10. Many of you know that I run a little message board specifically for my hometown. I have been trying to think of a title for it, well besides the domain name, and I had an idea last night, but I am not quite sure how to say it. I wanted to describe it as something like "The voice of a City" or "The Voice of the City's people", or "the voice of the common people" or something like that... Basically what I want to hear is if "common" is a good word to use or not, or just stick with something else. Thoughts?
  11. Massett has been a God send for the two games he has pitched. This would have been really ugly if he had pitched like a guy in his first two games in the majors. Seriously, if Buehrle is out for any amount of time, Masset has to be considered for the 5th spot.
  12. QUOTE(RockRaines @ Apr 5, 2007 -> 02:33 PM) They liked him for it before. Hes 50 pitches deep right now, hitting 94 mph on the gun, and is showing the ability to get groundouts, jam batters, and strike guys out. I would say he has a strong chance. He's at 50 pitches this outing, they could push him to 75 next time, which with an OK outing would get him through 5 innings.
  13. Silly question, could Masset be working himself into fifth start consideration with his couple of outings if MB can't take the ball next time?
  14. QUOTE(WCSox @ Apr 5, 2007 -> 02:24 PM) Do they have an X-ray machine in the ballpark? Anyway, glad to hear that it's only a bruise. Yes they do.
  15. Tad is so much more dangerous to RF vs pulling the ball.
  16. I see a 5-4-3 in our future for some reason...
  17. Guess this means a starter is getting called up soon...
  18. No break=best possible news.
  19. QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Apr 5, 2007 -> 01:59 PM) Podsednik walks on 5 pitches. 2 straight walks. Erstad up 1 out. VMart to the mound. Thank you. The gamecasts are all sorts of screwed up right now.
  20. Wow, a one pitch out for Sizemore!
  21. What an opportunist little b****. I bet K-State is really happy they gave his a second chance now.
  22. [panic,panic] Hopefully Mark is OK.
  23. Wow, now I would love to play either Toronto or Washington in the first round, which means we will end up with Miami.
  24. Damn, I was hoping he would go to Kentucky. I wonder who their top guys are now?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.