Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
SOX FIRESALE BY JUNE
QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Apr 5, 2007 -> 11:22 AM) LOUD NOISES quiet noises
-
You knew Mariotti was waiting to write this one...
QUOTE(The Critic @ Apr 5, 2007 -> 12:04 PM) OOOOOHHHH, building up some animosity for the big softball game!!! NICE!!!! Our capitian obviously has some work to do on his s***talking... luckily I will be around to Ozzie things up a bit!
-
Rocking on!
, welcome to the elite old chap... now to tell you about that initiation process...
-
Music Thread
QUOTE(Middle Buffalo @ Apr 4, 2007 -> 08:51 PM) Now, Huey Lewis - that's my speed. I'm so happy to be stuck with you
-
SOX FIRESALE BY JUNE
QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Apr 5, 2007 -> 10:37 AM) BUT WHAT IF WE SCREAM ABOUT IT LIKE THIS!?! All of the sudden, I am much more convinced...
-
LOST! thread
Yeah, there are some great questions hanging in the air. Is Juliet really bannished from the others, or is she a double agent? If she isn't, how did she still end up having the keys to everything. Could it be just Ben playing games with them again? What happened to the others? Could they all have gone back to the tiny island, or is there another place they are hiding out. Why don't the castaways just move into the others compound if they aren't there anymore? I really loved the twist of having Sawyer's ex-girlfriend be the one to aid Kate to talk to her mother. I wonder when that bit is going to come out, and Kate will realize who Sawyer really is? It was interesting to see the black smoke come back, and that it could not penetrate the others security system. Another solid episode. The finale weeks are going to be incredible. There are so many things for them to do and answer, and still not give the show away.
-
You knew Mariotti was waiting to write this one...
I haven't heard of an anti_Kotex rule here... Post away, but be prepared for the backlash.
-
SOX FIRESALE BY JUNE
QUOTE(Jimbo @ Apr 5, 2007 -> 09:34 AM) Boy, it is times like this I was made a moderator. I would use the ban-o-meter machine. Now see its people like this that make my job fun. Who needs a banning when Soxtalk is a self-policing machine? Let everyone take out their frustrations on the 16 year old with a great imagination and everyone wins
-
Official 2006-2007 NBA Discussion Thread
I call it the "Chris Webber effect"
-
2007 MLB Catch-All Thread
QUOTE(SnB @ Apr 4, 2007 -> 03:21 PM) who thought that was a good idea? They must have a different idea of "funny" in Canada.
-
2007 White Sox Catch-All Thread
You don't even need to have watched a second of baseball this week to know the Sox are 0-2. All you have to do is look at the titles of the threads in Pale Hose Talk.
-
Iran siezes British troops
QUOTE(kapkomet @ Apr 5, 2007 -> 09:11 AM) Read the damn thread. Although the first post shoulda been in green, and I think Balta caught on, but you didn't, obviously. Are you Dubya's fault? That's bulls***. Everyone knows this is all Ozzie Guillens fault, fire him!
-
Bob Clark and his son killed by drunk driver.
RIP
-
American Idol
Yeah, I was disappointed, but not surprised, to see Gina go home. There is literally no personality left in this final group.
-
2008 Presidential Announcement Thread.
QUOTE(Rex Kicka** @ Apr 4, 2007 -> 11:53 PM) I always think that the second quarter fundraising total is the one that matters. With the exception of 2000, the nominee to be in an open primary hasn't led in fundraising in the first quarter since the 80s. That would make sense. I know Romney won't be the Republician nominee. As a matter of a fact, I would be shocked to see him get out of the single digits.
-
White Sox vs. Indians, 4/4/07 (L)
Hmm, maybe Garland wasn't so bad after all?
-
White Sox vs. Indians, 4/4/07 (L)
QUOTE(BDavisFutureHOF @ Apr 4, 2007 -> 02:48 PM) Sisco runs like a deuche Hopefully he doesn't pitch as bad as you spell
-
White Sox vs. Indians, 4/4/07 (L)
Garland should not have started the 6th, hopefully this doesn't hurt us.
-
Buehrle to let Sox match any offers
QUOTE(shoota @ Apr 4, 2007 -> 02:43 PM) Don't you find it encouraging that the White Sox are his first choice? It sounds nice and all, and I am sure it is probably true, but this is just posturing. Lance Briggs should take some notes.
-
White Sox vs. Indians, 4/4/07 (L)
The Rally Crede has arrived.
-
White Sox vs. Indians, 4/4/07 (L)
Come on JD, this is a huge spot.
-
White Sox vs. Indians, 4/4/07 (L)
QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Apr 4, 2007 -> 02:35 PM) RUN PODS!!!@^%$@ Forget I said anything
-
Catch-All Anything Thread
QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Apr 4, 2007 -> 02:34 PM) Nerds. ^^^
-
White Sox vs. Indians, 4/4/07 (L)
RUN PODS!!!@^%$@
-
White Sox vs. Indians, 4/4/07 (L)
That was a nice lift to get another inning out of Garland. Now we can get the pen an inning a piece and not really kill anyone.