Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Apr 5, 2007 -> 11:22 AM) LOUD NOISES quiet noises
  2. QUOTE(The Critic @ Apr 5, 2007 -> 12:04 PM) OOOOOHHHH, building up some animosity for the big softball game!!! NICE!!!! Our capitian obviously has some work to do on his s***talking... luckily I will be around to Ozzie things up a bit!
  3. southsider2k5 replied to Balta1701's topic in SLaM
    , welcome to the elite old chap... now to tell you about that initiation process...
  4. QUOTE(Middle Buffalo @ Apr 4, 2007 -> 08:51 PM) Now, Huey Lewis - that's my speed. I'm so happy to be stuck with you
  5. QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Apr 5, 2007 -> 10:37 AM) BUT WHAT IF WE SCREAM ABOUT IT LIKE THIS!?! All of the sudden, I am much more convinced...
  6. Yeah, there are some great questions hanging in the air. Is Juliet really bannished from the others, or is she a double agent? If she isn't, how did she still end up having the keys to everything. Could it be just Ben playing games with them again? What happened to the others? Could they all have gone back to the tiny island, or is there another place they are hiding out. Why don't the castaways just move into the others compound if they aren't there anymore? I really loved the twist of having Sawyer's ex-girlfriend be the one to aid Kate to talk to her mother. I wonder when that bit is going to come out, and Kate will realize who Sawyer really is? It was interesting to see the black smoke come back, and that it could not penetrate the others security system. Another solid episode. The finale weeks are going to be incredible. There are so many things for them to do and answer, and still not give the show away.
  7. I haven't heard of an anti_Kotex rule here... Post away, but be prepared for the backlash.
  8. QUOTE(Jimbo @ Apr 5, 2007 -> 09:34 AM) Boy, it is times like this I was made a moderator. I would use the ban-o-meter machine. Now see its people like this that make my job fun. Who needs a banning when Soxtalk is a self-policing machine? Let everyone take out their frustrations on the 16 year old with a great imagination and everyone wins
  9. I call it the "Chris Webber effect"
  10. QUOTE(SnB @ Apr 4, 2007 -> 03:21 PM) who thought that was a good idea? They must have a different idea of "funny" in Canada.
  11. You don't even need to have watched a second of baseball this week to know the Sox are 0-2. All you have to do is look at the titles of the threads in Pale Hose Talk.
  12. QUOTE(kapkomet @ Apr 5, 2007 -> 09:11 AM) Read the damn thread. Although the first post shoulda been in green, and I think Balta caught on, but you didn't, obviously. Are you Dubya's fault? That's bulls***. Everyone knows this is all Ozzie Guillens fault, fire him!
  13. Yeah, I was disappointed, but not surprised, to see Gina go home. There is literally no personality left in this final group.
  14. QUOTE(Rex Kicka** @ Apr 4, 2007 -> 11:53 PM) I always think that the second quarter fundraising total is the one that matters. With the exception of 2000, the nominee to be in an open primary hasn't led in fundraising in the first quarter since the 80s. That would make sense. I know Romney won't be the Republician nominee. As a matter of a fact, I would be shocked to see him get out of the single digits.
  15. Hmm, maybe Garland wasn't so bad after all?
  16. QUOTE(BDavisFutureHOF @ Apr 4, 2007 -> 02:48 PM) Sisco runs like a deuche Hopefully he doesn't pitch as bad as you spell
  17. Garland should not have started the 6th, hopefully this doesn't hurt us.
  18. QUOTE(shoota @ Apr 4, 2007 -> 02:43 PM) Don't you find it encouraging that the White Sox are his first choice? It sounds nice and all, and I am sure it is probably true, but this is just posturing. Lance Briggs should take some notes.
  19. The Rally Crede has arrived.
  20. Come on JD, this is a huge spot.
  21. QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Apr 4, 2007 -> 02:35 PM) RUN PODS!!!@^%$@ Forget I said anything
  22. QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Apr 4, 2007 -> 02:34 PM) Nerds. ^^^
  23. That was a nice lift to get another inning out of Garland. Now we can get the pen an inning a piece and not really kill anyone.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.