Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. BTW, the board is acting up... please disregard multiple posts and the like.
  2. QUOTE(White Sox Josh @ Nov 30, 2005 -> 02:02 PM) I would've thought KW would have some loyalty toward Big Frank. Seeing him in another uniform will be disgusting. Kenny's loyalty is to putting the best team possible on the field. Having a maybe healthy DH only on the bench isn't the best possible team.
  3. QUOTE(daa84 @ Nov 30, 2005 -> 02:01 PM) 500 I really don't think Frank is a numbers kinda guy... I might be wrong, but I think after winning it all, health and family are going to push way up his list.
  4. QUOTE(daa84 @ Nov 30, 2005 -> 01:58 PM) he wont...its gonna be weird seeing big frank in opposing colors...good luck big man we love you Don't be so sure. I get the distinct feeling that if Frank isn't pain-free and 100% healthy, he will hang it up. In all seriousness, he got his ring, what does he have left to prove?
  5. This makes my winter. We might as well send Kenny on a plane to the Caymans for the winter, because the hard work is done for the REAL executive of the year. Welcome back Pauly
  6. QUOTE(kapkomet @ Nov 30, 2005 -> 01:19 PM) my gosh if we played full court one on one now, I'd fall over in about 10 seconds. from what I hear, the network cards are pretty cool. mine came built in with one. but I don't have a big hard drive on my station - which means there was one game that i couldn't play online because it was so huge. i don't remember which one it was. Me too Looking at our pics from the shower, I think we have added about 100 pounds between us since college.
  7. How about an artificial hip?
  8. QUOTE(BigEdWalsh @ Nov 30, 2005 -> 01:11 PM) My kids turned me on to TMBG. They're awesome. My kids have seen 'em live several times and even met them. They can be both humorous and, at least I think, musically very interesting. Big fan of TMBG, I bet that would be an awesome show.
  9. QUOTE(kapkomet @ Nov 30, 2005 -> 01:10 PM) hey, assmunch, you got the network card? if you don't, i'll get it for you for x-mas. Then it can be just like the old times - me whooping your ass at video games, even though I'm 1,000 miles away. That's why you moved 1000 miles away, so we have to play video games against each other instead of full court one on one isn't it? No I don't have the network card, I had never really had a reason to do so.
  10. QUOTE(sufferingsoxfan @ Nov 30, 2005 -> 12:24 PM) Good point on the name. How do I change it? Just tell me (or another admin) what you want it changed to...
  11. southsider2k5 replied to LosMediasBlancas's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Nov 30, 2005 -> 11:13 AM) Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy was completely uninteresting. I went to see it with two friends last year on like a Wednesday because we had nothing better to do, and there was nobody else in the theater. After about 45 minutes, none of us were paying any attention to the movie and just throwing things around in the empty theater. It does help to have read the book...
  12. Any of the EA sports game are worth a ride. I usually save my roll playing games for the computer instead of the PS2.
  13. Kap always beat me in basketball...
  14. QUOTE(Iwritecode @ Nov 30, 2005 -> 11:25 AM) Really? He's always seem to have a bit of a cult following and a lot of the people I know have at least heard some of his music but aren't really into it enough to buy a CD. Also, my wife also got to meet him and get an autograph on one of my cds. I guess I should give the disclaimer that I had a radio show with a very good friend that was called the Weird Al Wanna-Be's. We played plenty of Al, Beatles, and anything else we deemed worthy.
  15. QUOTE(Soxy @ Nov 30, 2005 -> 11:40 AM) I don't think he was saying the economy is bad--I think he was saying that not all sources are equal. And, to be fair, I think that's a really good point. I'd buy that. I am a big believer in trusting a source, and that's why I offered more than just Fox News for him to check out. Bloomberg is the most reliable financial news source that I know of, and that was why I picked it amongst the others.
  16. QUOTE(Wong & Owens @ Nov 30, 2005 -> 10:38 AM) Nuke, I'm just guessing here, but I think that anyone who has a different opinion than you regarding the current administration and its effects would point to those links and say, "well, it's Fox News, of course it will say things like that." I mean, if someone trying to take the other side posted only transcripts from an interview on Air America, would you think it was an objective piece of evidence? How about Cnn/money http://money.cnn.com/2005/11/30/news/econo...dex.htm?cnn=yes Newsday http://www.newsday.com/business/ny-bzecon3...iness-headlines Bloomberg http://quote.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=1...G8Vo&refer=home And even a Canadian news article... http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/Art...s/International http://quote.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=1...G8Vo&refer=home
  17. QUOTE(Iwritecode @ Nov 30, 2005 -> 10:43 AM) I have all the Weird Al Yankovic CDs and have seen him in concert twice. That's not bad!!!!
  18. Happy Birthday
  19. QUOTE(YASNY @ Nov 30, 2005 -> 05:43 AM) That brings back visions of an SS officer walking up and saying "Papers!". Hey what do I have do to with all of this
  20. 2005 brought us a new house, new higher paying job, a healthy baby girl, and a White Sox world title... I gotta say I am good.
  21. southsider2k5 replied to LosMediasBlancas's topic in SLaM
    We rented Robots and Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy a couple of weeks ago and highly recommend both of them.
  22. My early holiday commuter hell story. http://purgatorywithpantagraphs.blogspot.c...me-of-year.html
  23. Excellent. Get as many people as possible to that ballpark!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.