Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. QUOTE(KipWellsFan @ Nov 14, 2005 -> 11:53 PM) http://www.socialistparty.org.uk/News2Fram...stcountries.htm meh. LMAO! The Socialists don't even want to claim France
  2. QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Nov 15, 2005 -> 03:22 AM) Although I love how the Tribune suggests Cubs stand a better chance of obtaining Eyre because of his 'familiarity' with the National League. Yeah, I'd don't believe familiarity is exactly a trait which relievers embrace. Ask Shingo, wherever he is. How about being familiar with an organization you used to pitch with
  3. QUOTE(bighurt2719 @ Nov 14, 2005 -> 04:15 PM) and who the hell keeps messing with my sig? If I had to guess, you are stealing someones bandwidth and they don't like it.
  4. QUOTE(Steff @ Nov 14, 2005 -> 04:08 PM) Ahhhhhh!!! My husband will kill you for posting that link!!! I could always forward it to him...
  5. QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Nov 14, 2005 -> 03:44 PM) oh gawd...I could only imagine the heckling if any of you sick freaks showed up at my wedding.... haha. I thought you weren't going to share our pet names with anyone else?
  6. QUOTE(Steff @ Nov 14, 2005 -> 03:32 PM) The weird thing was I never heard it.. all of a sudden I got a bunch of emails and text messages.. Then I got the cliffs notes version.. "it was no big deal.. bla, bla. bla.. " and I figured there was more to it. MJH made it seem like there was more also.. but finally I heard the details and it was more pathetic on Bruce's part then I had thought. He's an idiot.. I pass along the bad taste we have for him every time I get the chance.. As someone who spent 3 years broadcasting sports in college, and spent two years as a program director for the same radio station, we would have kicked him off of the air. That ought to tell you something right there. It was amatuerish, and if he was truely confused, it should have been a 30 second conversation on the air, and then the rest of it should have been talked about between them during a commericial. It was embarassing at best.
  7. QUOTE(Steff @ Nov 14, 2005 -> 03:25 PM) It was really nice to hear all the support when Bruce tried to start s*** with him on the radio.. I sent him the links to a few boards and he appreciated the comments. I wish he was going with.. their loss. Definately. I heard the clips on MJ&H and Bruce Levine sounded like a bad college radio rant. He needed to be suspended/fired on the spot. That was horrible. It turned a professional high profile radio show into a complete joke. It totally blew any credibility that he ever had in my eyes.
  8. "Don't mess with me"
  9. Interesting. I am going to reserve judgement until I hear who takes over. There is no denying that Brian got much better as the season went on, but he still was no Dave Wills. But good luck to Brian no matter where he lands.
  10. QUOTE(Steff @ Nov 14, 2005 -> 01:36 PM) Aint me.. the word "b****" is nowhere in there.. ________ QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Nov 14, 2005 -> 02:55 PM) Just so we're clear... I got chastised and banned for using this same kind of "omission insults". I love the disparity. f you PA
  11. QUOTE(bighurt2719 @ Nov 14, 2005 -> 03:05 PM) haha, thats a huge slap in the face, man. you better make sure before you say that to someone. thats like congratulating a really fat woman on being pregnant when she's just fat. QUOTE(bighurt2719 @ Nov 14, 2005 -> 03:08 PM) gays are a minority, so maybe you shouldnt make assumptions like that. maybe it would be a little bit safer to assume people are straight unless they say otherwise. its guarenteed to piss people off. You can quit trying to stir this up too, consider this your warning as well, as this is to anyone else who wants to be involved in this stuff. Get back to the topic at hand and let all of the gay stuff go. Thank you.
  12. SSI/RockRaines, let it go guys. Consider this your warnings.
  13. QUOTE(Wong & Owens @ Nov 14, 2005 -> 01:28 PM) I dont know why you people continue to argue with ___. It's obvious that_____, pompous ass that he/she is, considers him/herself to be all-knowing and infallible. Therefore, trying to debate anything with an arrogant windbag like _____ is pretty pointless, no? If I can learn that, believe me, anyone can! I just can't believe anyone would talk about Steff like that...
  14. QUOTE(Steff @ Nov 14, 2005 -> 12:56 PM) A little birdy told me that season ticket holders are up to just under 17K... Awesome. That figure is so huge because it means the crap games in April will still have 20K. Nothing sells tickets like a world title, huh? Also this goes more and more towards the payroll getting a serious bump. I can see multi-year deals coming for AJ, Jon Garland, and Joe Crede very soon.
  15. Excellent. Hopefully this furthers our inroads into the Asian/Japanese markets.
  16. 18 days in a row of violence, and finally Chirac decides to speak. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4434576.stm
  17. QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Nov 14, 2005 -> 11:24 AM) HERETIC!! Shamrock shakes are . Now those crappy Arctic Orange shakes they used to bring around every year. . . :puke Word. Next thing he will be blaspheming the Flying Spaghetti Monster :headshake
  18. Charged with impersonating a police officer after quitting, and having a stolen truck. http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/11/13/formerof...t.ap/index.html
  19. southsider2k5 posted a topic in SLaM
    Interesting to see Greeny looking at interest rates instead of cutting the budget deficit to address the current account deficit.
  20. The confession of a female bomber was played on TV in Jordan http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/11/14/...asts/index.html
  21. If that doesn't work email me at southsider2k4@gmail.com and give me something to reset your password to, and I will switch it for you.
  22. All I want to know is when did I become not the boss of my applesauce?
  23. QUOTE(Heads22 @ Nov 14, 2005 -> 09:38 AM) So, you're saying you pack up a baby every year? Just for s***s and giggles? LOL. Yeah, the sleep deprivation is definately working on my last brain cell.
  24. southsider2k5 replied to Steff's topic in SLaM
    Its like I have died and gone to heaven... with beer.
  25. QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Nov 14, 2005 -> 09:35 AM) My Grandma was hell on wheels. No doubt her advice for avoiding a fight would have been to land the first punch and make count. ^^^ Mine too.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.