Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
Ed Farmer
And socks.
-
the accolades continue
Rumor has it the Dems are going to filibuster this because of its stand on abortion.
-
Couch says: Sign Frank for $3M
I don't see the Phillies trading Howard, but I could see them trading Thome. And after the beat downs he put on the Sox for years, I could see the Sox being interested in him if there were some money put up by the Phils. With a new GM, they are going to be interested in makes some moves and putting a new stamp on that team.
-
Pass the pipe..
QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 01:46 PM) my money says its Juggs Oh its WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE open (no green needed)
-
Retired Number/Left Field Wall of Fame
QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Oct 30, 2005 -> 09:36 PM) You bring SO MUCH to this site your in-depth analysis.... Hes not the best color man in baseball for nothing...
-
MTV
QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 10:48 AM) there are a few constants in life.... I'll always be better looking than ss2k5 I'll always be smarter than Texsox and I'll always be funnier than kapkomet And you will always be banned from Soxtalk
-
Pass the pipe..
QUOTE(Steff @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 01:32 PM) It all boils down to sex, drugs, rock-n-roll, Bush bashing, or abortion. I'd say we're right on track here. In about 5 more posts, some lurker will take a pot shot at Steff, and kick off a 10 page, 20 person arguement and we will be headed down our usual road.
-
University Questions
QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 10:39 AM) A&M is on the list We may end up permanently in CS, but we'll see. I figured moving to Chi-town would legitimize my sox fan-dome. And I could stalk mike like I've always dreamed of.... Just watch out, it is awful crowded in my bushes...
-
Search Engine Broke
Just to piss you off... any other questions?
- Conspiracies
-
Samuel Alito for the U.S. Supreme Court.
Call me silly, but I am much more interested in his interpretation of emminent domain than I am abortion.
-
Couch says: Sign Frank for $3M
if they are going to sign Frank to anything, it has got to be a low base, high incentive laden deal. And that is if they can't find a younger #3 hitter to join the team after resigning Konerko.
-
This guy has a slight obsession...
Wow. Now that is a dedicated collector.
-
Catch-All Anything Thread
QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 08:50 AM) No, I did that! I did follow the rice, but I didn't use crutches. I didn't walk much in the days after and I did wrap it, ice it and put it up. Crap. Maybe I should go back to the doctor? (sorry my parents are useless on this topic--and I figure someone else's parents can give me good advice.) If its been more than a week and you still have a decent amount of swelling and discomfort, go to the doctor. A simple twisted ankle should be better in a few days, a week at the most.
-
I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby Indicted
QUOTE(KipWellsFan @ Nov 1, 2005 -> 05:16 PM) Hypothetical Situation. If Clinton had resigned or the Democrats booted him and replaced him with Gore, would Gore have won in 2000? It depends on what they got him on. Heck if they had done a legitimate job at prosecuting Gore for taking money from Chinese nationals during the fundraising before the election, he could have been impeached/resigned as well. Gore was actually much more involved in that stuff.
-
Torii Hunter gold glove?!?!?!
QUOTE(Antonio Osuna @ Nov 1, 2005 -> 07:12 PM) Torii Hunter has something Aaron Rowand doesn't have. Aaron Rowand has something Torii Hunter doesn't have. No need to get greedy. Shouldn't you be busy figuring out how we are going to blow opening day?
-
Hurricane Katrina was "an act of God"
QUOTE(mr_genius @ Nov 1, 2005 -> 11:39 PM) Every knows the Hurricane was created by Carl Rove's racist weather machine. That's a dirty lie. It was the Japanese mafia and you know it. http://www.weatherwars.info/
-
Korea's to unite for Olympics
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/4396170.stm
-
Curry and ephedra allegations made and denied
- Automatic Turn Up The Volume Songs
Can't forget this golden oldie N2Deep "Back to the Hotel"- One night in Paris...
QUOTE(Steff @ Nov 1, 2005 -> 12:57 PM) Not to mention she's screwed half of Hollywood and Europe. Icky... :puke That falls under the "nasty" part- One night in Paris...
- Soxtalker strikes back at East Coast ignorance
QUOTE(Steff @ Nov 1, 2005 -> 12:52 PM) Eh.. do we really need to INVITE childish bulls*** here.. As opposed to the usual stuff?- One night in Paris...
QUOTE(aboz56 @ Nov 1, 2005 -> 12:44 PM) I wouldn't kick her out of bed. Surprised at anybody who would. Why? She's nasty, ignorant, and has zero self-respect. No thank you.- Soxtalker strikes back at East Coast ignorance
Nice reply - Automatic Turn Up The Volume Songs