Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. southsider2k5 replied to Steff's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE(YASNY @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 11:05 AM) Post that bluebonnet pic, please. I'm at work, and can't resize it or I would. Its huge.
  2. southsider2k5 replied to Steff's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE(kapkomet @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 10:54 AM) He's definitely a puppy. He's doing very well. I'll have to post some more pics. I got your pics. The 3rd one in the bluebonnets looks professional. Glad to hear that the boy is healthy and happy.
  3. I can't believe him... AND
  4. QUOTE(JimH @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 10:08 AM) Pirates were sniffing around him in spring training. There may be a match there. In a twist of ironies, Bobby Hill would be perfect for our needs right now.
  5. QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 09:57 AM) I fell asleep after the 8th inning. When the alarm went off this morning I fell asleep for a few minutes and had a dream (which I thought was real for a few minutes) that Sox came back and won 11-9. After Brian left, I fired up the puter to check the score cuz I still didn't know if it was the radio or I was dreaming. Alas, I was dreaming and out of morbid curiousity I surfed here for a few minutes before going back to sleep. Wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. GO SOX! (since I most likely won't see any of the game) The last two nights I left gamecast running on my computer and when I woke up, I looked up the score.
  6. http://www.nbc5.com/news/4417062/detail.ht...994&dppid=65172 This just pisses me off. Anyone who fakes racism with as many problems as there are in the world, deserves the book thrown at them.
  7. QUOTE(Steff @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 09:36 AM) I have to admit.. I thought about getting on the board last night but knew that is exactly what was happening. Some of you need to reeeelllaaaxxxx.. Heck I was relucant to get on here today... I guess us work-timers are a little more levelheaded...
  8. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,154754,00.html
  9. I have always vetoed the trade. I have done that accidently, so if the guys saids right away it was a mistake, I would agree with him. Now if he waited two days to say he screwed up, f*** him.
  10. QUOTE(YASNY @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 09:21 AM) A leftist Cub fan. Must be a helluva guy. Sure makes them much easier to dispise... I wonder if he kicks puppies and does drugs too?
  11. I was LMAO watching Zambrano brood and pout as he got drilled.
  12. Also don't forget to make your picks to clicks... the average number of people has started to slide down a little bit, so the competition might be getting a little easier. Remember for the first time there is a fabulous prize for the winner. I am going to try to get another prize or two, maybe for the YNOT winner, or for runners up prizes in the pick to click.
  13. QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 09:04 AM) The game is 2:30 CDT, right? Yes it is.
  14. QUOTE(Steff @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 08:46 AM) Oh lord.. is "Jimmy Zooks" mentioned..?? I need the link Check your PMs.
  15. QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 08:27 AM) Personally I wouldn't have anything with peppers or anything spicy inside of a sandwich, and I'm not even a huge sandwich person anyway. Something with just ham or chicken or beef, with some cheese, lettuce, mayo is probably up my alley. Sounds like you aren't man enough to handle Chicago food
  16. QUOTE(sickness212 @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 11:03 PM) On the site it says "Lower level seating is not available for games played against the Chicago Cubs", so If i bought this package, I would be sitting in the upper deck to watch this game? Sounds like it... I would call a ticket rep to verify.
  17. QUOTE(Quality Revenge At Last @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 12:55 AM) You could say the exact same s*** about the yank-its and red sox rivalry. yankees and red sox suck shirts,alcohol induced fights, blah blah blah. gimme a break. this guy is an idiot. The worst thing is when people b**** that "u.s. celluar" is such a rip off wen you know those corporate assholes at the trib would blow a load at the thought of $$ for the Wrigley name. Also one last thing...El problems can also happen at wrigley. and those "sea of parking lots" yeah you actually get to park your car somewhere within twenty blocks of the actual game. :puke Hell Cubs fans have nothing to say about corporate names, as Wrigley Field was the orginal corporate named stadium
  18. Hawk probably felt a bad vibe... It was all that Jack coming back on him...
  19. QUOTE(Bighurt52235 @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 10:39 PM) That 4th inning AB was absolutely amazing. Mad Props. It was a great AB. He seemed to be one of the few players who got the fact that the quickest way to get to a good pitcher is to get his pitch count up, and get him out of the game.
  20. QUOTE(YASNY @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 08:11 AM) Bill Veeck wrote that in "Veeck as in Wreck" before I ever heard of Tommy Lasorda Maybe that's it. I don't know why Lasorda came to mind...
  21. QUOTE(Steff @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 03:37 PM) We moved quite a few of these guys... A "Lombardo" ownes one of our agencies.. LMAO, did you see Ilks blog today? Check it out if you haven't.
  22. QUOTE(Texsox @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 07:28 AM) Becuase the know the owner of the animals, I wonder if they will charge the owner for the capture and he'll get a Buffalo Bill . . . I am so ashamed. As well you should be
  23. southsider2k5 replied to Steff's topic in SLaM
    After losing our kitten very recently, we can certianly sympathsize with you. It sucks. There isn't a real nice way to put it. Those little guys are like our kids. Losing them hurts. Take care.
  24. Is Borchard going to make it past the trading deadline as a member of the White Sox? How much more patience can they possibly have with him, especially with Anderson, Sweeney, and Young making a charge towards the majors?
  25. QUOTE(Kalapse @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 08:55 PM) Noone ever reads the futuresox board. Not even close.... There are a lot of people who have no connection the the major league White Sox who read this for info on their players and teams. There is also a big group of people who love to follow the minors. Plenty of people read this board.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.