Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. QUOTE(mreye @ Mar 2, 2005 -> 11:19 AM) I'll bet you could call the Sox and they would send some to you. Tell them you are interested in tickets, they will send you any info you want.
  2. QUOTE(POPPY_HIDALGO @ Mar 2, 2005 -> 09:35 AM) This is nothing more than the Sox trying to bring guys in for as cheap as possible. Kenny: Hey should I go find some real bullpen help? JR: Nope, Just bring over some more of them there Asians, the fans eat it up! 23 awesome stuff and people aren't bidding over him? This is crap. Don't get your hopes up for this guy. Wow that's about a short sited as they come... Yeah I guess they should go out and spend tons of money instead of getting quality talent at the best price possible.
  3. The Ballhawks might actually have to find jobs now...
  4. Here's a link to the story http://edition.cnn.com/US/9709/18/turner.gift/
  5. Leave it to the Russians to arm the hampsters :headshake
  6. QUOTE(mreye @ Mar 2, 2005 -> 11:10 AM) And a Lonestar in his hand. :puke :headshake That has got to be one of the worst beers EVER
  7. southsider2k5 posted a topic in SLaM
    For anyone who is interested, I did this long post today on my blog regarding my hometown and its current state, It is a culmination of many things happening at the same time, and I am curious what other people think of it. Please feel free to be honest and upfront. Linkester And the text for the clicking impared...
  8. All of the Chicago Sports teams that were on FSN got together and decided to cut out the middleman, and made their own cable network specifically for their teams. They talked Comcast into sponsoring the network, hence the name. Nothing will change for the viewers except the channel you watch the games on.
  9. QUOTE(AnthraxFan93 @ Mar 1, 2005 -> 09:45 PM) ink him never can have enough good arms.. Thats great he can throw 95ish.. whats his control look like? He flew the catcher a couple of times, but that is hard to say if that is a result of not pitching for 4 years, or that's the way he throws. He is worth a minor league contract and extended spring training if nothing else.
  10. I'M MIKE JAMES b**** /had to be said
  11. QUOTE(kapkomet @ Mar 2, 2005 -> 08:53 AM) Eh, didn't have time. And you just cut and paste. It's not like yow know the words or anything anymore. Sadly I still know the words to that and the Canadian National Anthem
  12. For shame not including the National Anthem of the Republic of Texas You have been asked to leave the state and not return.
  13. southsider2k5 replied to The Critic's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE(Steff @ Mar 2, 2005 -> 08:27 AM) Ehem... Well... are you going to answer the question or not?
  14. southsider2k5 replied to mreye's topic in SLaM
    You obviously have never seen a racehorse piss And I never notices that my exgirlfriends tits were cold
  15. southsider2k5 replied to The Critic's topic in SLaM
    I finally got done reading this gem of a thread. I have one question, and people don't have to answer it. But was anyone who replied in this thread anything other than a teenage to 20's white male? (besides Soxy and Noam of course )
  16. QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Mar 2, 2005 -> 12:55 AM) Didn't Ted Turner donate $1 billion toward reducing the debt a few years ago, back when he had that kind of money lying around? I think that he sent money towards paying down the USs debt in the UN when Clinton was refusing to pay our dues IIRC. I could be wrong there.
  17. A day after the story about the US judge having her family killed... FWIW.
  18. QUOTE(YASNY @ Mar 2, 2005 -> 04:05 AM) I agree. Whenever I see Travolta in a movie, I always think "Vinnie Barbarino" and I lose all possibility of taking him seriously as an actor. Same idea, different path to get there.... And I was pissed off after seeing the Clear and Present Danger. I have refused to see a Tom Clancy movie since then. That was an incredible book. The "Clark" CIA spook character was incredible in the book. In the movie he was some second rate ass-clown who seemed like he was still stuck in Vietnam. I never even saw "Sum". And that sounds like a good thing...
  19. QUOTE(Texsox @ Mar 2, 2005 -> 12:09 AM) Now that is a comeback!
  20. QUOTE(MurcieOne @ Mar 2, 2005 -> 02:13 AM) The new nicks are sick.... xcept for the buffalo's dick.... Thats right folks....MurcieOne is now a rapper.... and i have beefs so watch out. S'up b****?
  21. Happy Birthday Mr Murcie, Happy Birthday to you
  22. I am going to reach deep into my hat and pick Montgomery Texas's own Brandon Allen. (mostly because I lived down there for a couple of summers)
  23. QUOTE(robinventura23 @ Mar 1, 2005 -> 03:40 PM) South Korean pitcher Sang Ho Moon, 23, pitches as Chicago White Sox pitching coach Don Cooper, left, and General Manager Ken Williams watch, during a free agent tryout at the Chicago White Sox spring training facility in Tucson, Ariz., Tuesday, March 1, 2005. Moon reportedly played professional ball in Korea in 1999 and 2000, and is returning to baseball after a manditory four-year military service obligation. Dude looks like Jenks little brother. The SK Army must feed their boys well.
  24. QUOTE(AnthraxFan93 @ Mar 1, 2005 -> 03:57 PM) Damon and Caberea at the top= 1 WS Team.. Enuff said. So if the Sox had them, would we have gone to the WS? I think your cause and effect are a little off.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.