Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/TV/02/28/t...t.ap/index.html
  2. Reports are that BTK has confessed to at least 6 murders, and the police are looking at his possible links to 3 other murders that he has not been yet charged with. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6988048/
  3. QUOTE(The Critic @ Feb 28, 2005 -> 11:59 AM) You forgot :puke
  4. Title fixed for your viewing pleasures.
  5. QUOTE(mreye @ Feb 28, 2005 -> 11:22 AM) That took longer than I thought it would. I was on lunch
  6. QUOTE(winodj @ Feb 28, 2005 -> 11:20 AM) Im being asked to stay at a hotel near my job so I can come in on time tomorrow. They're paying right?
  7. QUOTE(winodj @ Feb 28, 2005 -> 11:16 AM) I lived out of a backpack for four months on 25 dollars a day. I'm anything but high maintenance. Tell that to the poor coffee tables...
  8. QUOTE(mreye @ Feb 28, 2005 -> 10:58 AM) I was going to say the same thing. I ahd a job I was very unhappy with, took the paycut (BIG time) and am now much happier after getting another job within the industry and a promotion. Take the gamble to be happier. I got into the industry the same way. If you want to move closer to home, take the leap. If not, stay where you are.
  9. QUOTE(mreye @ Feb 28, 2005 -> 10:42 AM) Think Ozzie will be getting a knock on his office door today? Well he sure as hell isn't getting $100 million
  10. QUOTE(Heads22 @ Feb 28, 2005 -> 11:11 AM) These guys are absolute class acts. Neal is too. It's at the point where we are fans of not just the players but the people too, cause they are all good guys. Couldn't have said it any better myself.
  11. Cost of living should be much cheaper in Michigan right? Maybe you could afford something roommate-free?
  12. QUOTE(TheBigHurt35 @ Feb 28, 2005 -> 10:19 AM) That won't happen. Why would you want to draft a RB when you already have Jones and A-Train? Jones was pretty damn good earlier in the season when Grossman and Tait were healthy. The Bears are fine at RB. What they need is a veteran QB. What's Jeff Garcia up to these days? Anthony Thomas is gone. They told him at the end of the season he wasn't coming back to Chicago.
  13. QUOTE(knightni @ Feb 27, 2005 -> 11:33 AM) Vida's in it too. Her ass has "VIDA" on it. I just realized there are two different versions of the commericial. Only the longer one has the "Vida" scene in it.
  14. Best line heard in a NASCAR broadcast.... Ricky Craven's car starts to have problems and heads for the pits. The studio guys throw it down to their pit row guy, Dick Berggren. "So what's wrong with Craven, Dick?"
  15. southsider2k5 replied to Whitesox029's topic in SLaM
    Welcome to Soxtalk!!! :cheers
  16. I really wish Ozzie wouldn't insult girls like that...
  17. QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Feb 28, 2005 -> 02:06 AM) He's definitely earning his playing time with his hustle and smart decisions...both things that I wanna see from Eddy and Tyson... Once Ben learns how to play D, Duhon will be a solid back-up for Hinrich and his scary shooting %... Are you watching games or reading box scores? Tyson needs to hustle? You are kidding right?
  18. Happy Birthday
  19. Remember all of the times you bragged about Texas weather? Paybacks are a b****
  20. QUOTE(Leonard Zelig @ Feb 28, 2005 -> 12:41 AM) Wow, that's great of those guys. It seems so rare to see professional athletes going out of their way like that when they don't have to. Says a lot about them, and this site, I think. ps. what are the two endeavors? Soxtalk and its sister site Futuresox.com are the two endeavors. And absolutely 100% heartfelt "thank yous" to all of the guys who have contibuted here. It is a testimony to the two sites that this many of the guys out of the Sox system would be involved here. The contributions of the players is what makes this site THE best Sox site on the internet. And as for me personally, I would like to say an extra thanks to Jim Bullard, Jeff Bajenaru, and Brandon McCarthy. I have had personal dealings with all 3, and they have always been willing to talk to me, and do anything to help the site. You 3 are the best!
  21. QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Feb 27, 2005 -> 02:56 PM) Carl showed up early to camp and partied with fans at the bar at Soxfest. What an egomaniac. And he has a great sense of humor. He was 180 degrees the opposite of the guy the media has portrayed him to be. Everett was awesome.
  22. Penn becomes the first team to qualify for the Big Dance with their clinching of the Ivy League title... Selection Sunday is two weeks away and counting...
  23. QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Feb 27, 2005 -> 01:49 AM) well word has it that Tyson is really working hard on his offense in practice and he plans to add some more weight to his frame this off-season so maybe he can score some more next year... i personally dont mind his bad offense because of his amazing defense he gives us. That's exactly how I feel. The guy leaves everything on the court. Plus the game of basketball is as much about the points you prevent as the points you score. I'd love to see a number like that, but it would be near impossible to figure out.
  24. QUOTE(Spiff @ Feb 26, 2005 -> 07:13 PM) Not really. Clarett protected Tressel and all the OSU boosters when the police started investigating. Then Tressel turned his back on him so Clarett said f*** it, I'm gonna tell my side of the story. This kind of stuff happened with Tressel back at Youngstown State too. Which is pretty similar to what Canseco did. He protected everyone's little secrets until he couldn't find a job and ran out of money, then he sold everyone out when he felt they were blacklisting him. That's just MO though.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.