Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. I ran out of room in the thread title
  2. You think I am funny? Am I funny Like a clown? Do I amuse you? If so post the best, smartest, and of course the funniest Soxtalk quotes of March here...
  3. We have done that for pick up games at the Y for as long as I can remember. It works just fine.
  4. That is so stupid. Punish the Kids for the adults lack of attention.
  5. QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Mar 1, 2005 -> 09:26 AM) That's a wierd statement from Harris. What did he mean? Sounds like he is still scared to steal to me.
  6. Welcome to the honorary "Get Tex banned thread"
  7. Wow. That's pretty amazing stuff.
  8. QUOTE(qwerty @ Feb 28, 2005 -> 11:13 PM) Why will he get more rbi oppurtunities with podsednik and and an unproven hitter in the united states hitting in front of him? We were near the top of the league in fewest opportunities with RISP. Its not to big of a stretch to think that the Sox will improve there.
  9. QUOTE(YASNY @ Mar 1, 2005 -> 05:39 AM) Mariotti proves me right in comparing him and Rogers. http://www.suntimes.com/output/mariotti/cst-spt-jay011.html And once again Kotex-boy mysteriously writes the same story as someone else...
  10. QUOTE(YASNY @ Mar 1, 2005 -> 02:36 AM) As soon as I saw the headline, I knew exactly where Rogers was going with this. This guy is becoming nearly as Cubby-love as Mariotti lately. Even with this article I still respect Rogers. He has baseball knowledge and is pretty consistant when it comes to the big picture. He doesn't whore his beliefs out for a story...
  11. southsider2k5 replied to LosMediasBlancas's topic in SLaM
    I watched Saved! meh. It was funny early, but got way to serious.
  12. I would look for some catching help first of all. I wouldn't trust Mauer to stay healthy.
  13. Happy 28th!!!
  14. No love for the 219's showin 312 at work
  15. Last night I was at my in-laws explaining their taxes I had just done for them. They are HUGE NASCAR fans. Anyways, Speed is on in the backround as we are talking and, no joke, I heard this exchange on the show. "...everyone is really looking forward to the race in Canada... hey wait you are from up north near Canada, are you getting excited?" "I am from New Jersey, that's no where near Canada." "Well that's OK, I failed Biology anyway."
  16. southsider2k5 replied to kapkomet's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE(kapkomet @ Mar 1, 2005 -> 06:00 AM) No accidents the first night of him home! Yay! He's really mild mannered, I'm pretty amazed. I had another name idea... If its a girl (I can't remember what you said on the phone last night) you ought to name it after nutjob that set you and A up.
  17. southsider2k5 replied to kapkomet's topic in SLaM
    So are you naming it Krash or Southsider? Congrats!!!!
  18. QUOTE(winodj @ Feb 28, 2005 -> 03:17 PM) yes. party on then!!
  19. ESPN's take on Clarett
  20. QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ Feb 28, 2005 -> 01:35 PM) Unfortunately, no, he's not kidding. There are a lot of ways to rip Tyson's game. That is the absolute LAST thing you could say about him.
  21. QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Feb 28, 2005 -> 01:19 PM) Brian and I have been trying to figure out which Muppet song that is (or what skit it is from)? It sounds like Rowlf singing, but I can't place it. Anyone know? It's been driving me nutz. Whenever I see that commercial, I end up "singing" the damn thing for days on end. I tried the diet cherry vanilla this weekend on the way home from a road trip and I was shocked...I really liked it. Really? Wow. The combination of flavors sounds :puke to me.
  22. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7023538/
  23. QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Feb 28, 2005 -> 12:41 PM) Now what do I do with my Terrell jersey I got for $20 after the 2001 season? Put duct tape over the name and write "He Gawn" over it.
  24. Wow, that tells you how bad they want rid of this guy. They get ZERO cap savings for releasing him. I guess this means they could still be looking at Braylon at #4.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.