Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb...5news&fext=.jsp
  2. I'll say this now. If crude is at $51 in Feb, expect to be paying $2.50-$3.00 per gallon for gas after Memorial Day. The writing is on the wall.
  3. I have no problem with a 3 year $25 million deal.
  4. "I have no problem with women... as long as they know their role. Barefoot and pregnant"
  5. southsider2k5 replied to YASNY's topic in SLaM
    Wow. That'll make you think.
  6. QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Feb 23, 2005 -> 03:21 AM) If this is more than a 1 year deal, I am so pissed at Parcells right now. In the NFL, it doesn't matter.
  7. QUOTE(SoxFanForever @ Feb 23, 2005 -> 02:48 AM) His overall defense has improved I think. The only area lacking is the rebounding. Why is it so difficult for him? Because you have to work and think to rebound.
  8. QUOTE(qwerty @ Feb 22, 2005 -> 10:10 PM) If gordon keeps doing what he is doing. Can you still sit him? Unless he learns how to defend PGs in the NBA, yes. Ben looks like he is going to be able to play a Vinnie Johnson type roll in the NBA and that is fine by me. The guy is instant offense. Hopefully in his maturation, Skiles can imbed some defensive principles and techniques in him, then Ben will get 40 minutes a night.
  9. The Euro, pound, and just about everything else are nearing highs as well...
  10. Jesus Jumped up Christ... Have a night Ben
  11. QUOTE(Brian @ Feb 22, 2005 -> 09:51 PM) All Hinrich had to do was throw the ball at the rim and time probably would of ran out. Instead it is a shot clock violation. They needed to get the ball to Gordon there... even if he doesn't hit a shot, the attention he would get should have taken some pressure off of someone to get open.
  12. QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Feb 22, 2005 -> 09:45 PM) I just got home. How much were they down by? They were down 7 with about 3 to go. Gordon hits back to back 3s to get them from down 4 to up 2.
  13. If a tree falls in the woods with no one around, does it make a noise?
  14. QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Feb 22, 2005 -> 06:33 PM) I telefiled my taxes today--how long should it be before I get my direct-deposit refund? They almost always come on a Monday and the IRS saids 8-15 days, so I would say either the 7th or 14th of March.
  15. southsider2k5 replied to Heads22's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Feb 22, 2005 -> 08:42 PM) I drink so much pop you would all be sick. Around 5-6 cans of Cherry Coke a day. I used to be in that same bracket. I averaged about 100 oz of Coke a day back in the day. And I was 5'8" 120 lbs all through college. But that was back when I would run a cross country practice, and go play two hours of basketball in the same day. Not to mention whip Kap's ass in one on one full court
  16. QUOTE(mreye @ Feb 22, 2005 -> 03:55 PM) Stay off our NASCAR band wagon, poser! :finger Don't worry, my seat is WIDE open
  17. QUOTE(mreye @ Feb 22, 2005 -> 03:55 PM) Stay off our NASCAR band wagon, poser! :finger Don't worry, my seat is WIDE open
  18. southsider2k5 replied to Heads22's topic in SLaM
    Given the Colas, I go Coke. But I like Sierra Mist now, as I have really cut back on caffine.
  19. QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Feb 22, 2005 -> 03:13 PM) Every time I see your user name, I think the Sox could market it on women's clothing. Like put in on those tiny t-shirts that girls are wearing. It would read 'Soxy' across the chest. Whadayathink? Lame? It couldn't hurt to try. I know the trend for the wristbands was insane, I would imagine they would have a niche market there.
  20. QUOTE(winodj @ Feb 22, 2005 -> 03:09 PM) They're building an IHOP. There used to be one in front of the old Kmart when I was little. The day I finally convinced my parents to take me to "The International House of Pancakes," they closed their doors. I was very sad. I was six. Yeah they took down that crappy little hotel in between 20 and 94 on 421, and are building it there. I remember going to that IHOP as a kid too. Damn I was pissed when they closed it. Now that is where the movie theater piles their snow when they get a lot of it.
  21. http://www.forbes.com/business/services/fe.../ap1841837.html That's wierd, the first time the link didn't show up or the post for that matter...
  22. Eddy saids he wants to stay here.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.