Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
Nurses and Teachers Unhappy
"I have no problem with women... as long as they know their role. Barefoot and pregnant"
-
President's Day
Wow. That'll make you think.
-
Bledsoe Released
QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Feb 23, 2005 -> 03:21 AM) If this is more than a 1 year deal, I am so pissed at Parcells right now. In the NFL, it doesn't matter.
-
Bulls Vs. Heat
QUOTE(SoxFanForever @ Feb 23, 2005 -> 02:48 AM) His overall defense has improved I think. The only area lacking is the rebounding. Why is it so difficult for him? Because you have to work and think to rebound.
-
Bulls Vs. Heat
QUOTE(qwerty @ Feb 22, 2005 -> 10:10 PM) If gordon keeps doing what he is doing. Can you still sit him? Unless he learns how to defend PGs in the NBA, yes. Ben looks like he is going to be able to play a Vinnie Johnson type roll in the NBA and that is fine by me. The guy is instant offense. Hopefully in his maturation, Skiles can imbed some defensive principles and techniques in him, then Ben will get 40 minutes a night.
-
Aussie Dollar Soars
The Euro, pound, and just about everything else are nearing highs as well...
-
Bulls Vs. Heat
Jesus Jumped up Christ... Have a night Ben
-
Bulls Vs. Heat
Eat it Eddie Jones
-
Bulls Vs. Heat
QUOTE(Brian @ Feb 22, 2005 -> 09:51 PM) All Hinrich had to do was throw the ball at the rim and time probably would of ran out. Instead it is a shot clock violation. They needed to get the ball to Gordon there... even if he doesn't hit a shot, the attention he would get should have taken some pressure off of someone to get open.
-
Bulls Vs. Heat
f***
-
Bulls Vs. Heat
QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Feb 22, 2005 -> 09:45 PM) I just got home. How much were they down by? They were down 7 with about 3 to go. Gordon hits back to back 3s to get them from down 4 to up 2.
-
Bulls Vs. Heat
BEN f***ING GORDON
-
Blink 182 Breaks Up
If a tree falls in the woods with no one around, does it make a noise?
-
Catch-All Anything Thread
QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Feb 22, 2005 -> 06:33 PM) I telefiled my taxes today--how long should it be before I get my direct-deposit refund? They almost always come on a Monday and the IRS saids 8-15 days, so I would say either the 7th or 14th of March.
-
Cola
QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Feb 22, 2005 -> 08:42 PM) I drink so much pop you would all be sick. Around 5-6 cans of Cherry Coke a day. I used to be in that same bracket. I averaged about 100 oz of Coke a day back in the day. And I was 5'8" 120 lbs all through college. But that was back when I would run a cross country practice, and go play two hours of basketball in the same day. Not to mention whip Kap's ass in one on one full court
-
Sirius gets NASCAR rights
QUOTE(mreye @ Feb 22, 2005 -> 03:55 PM) Stay off our NASCAR band wagon, poser! :finger Don't worry, my seat is WIDE open
-
Sirius gets NASCAR rights
QUOTE(mreye @ Feb 22, 2005 -> 03:55 PM) Stay off our NASCAR band wagon, poser! :finger Don't worry, my seat is WIDE open
-
Cola
Given the Colas, I go Coke. But I like Sierra Mist now, as I have really cut back on caffine.
-
Geo-politics
QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Feb 22, 2005 -> 03:13 PM) Every time I see your user name, I think the Sox could market it on women's clothing. Like put in on those tiny t-shirts that girls are wearing. It would read 'Soxy' across the chest. Whadayathink? Lame? It couldn't hurt to try. I know the trend for the wristbands was insane, I would imagine they would have a niche market there.
-
Every American Should Be Pissed
QUOTE(winodj @ Feb 22, 2005 -> 03:09 PM) They're building an IHOP. There used to be one in front of the old Kmart when I was little. The day I finally convinced my parents to take me to "The International House of Pancakes," they closed their doors. I was very sad. I was six. Yeah they took down that crappy little hotel in between 20 and 94 on 421, and are building it there. I remember going to that IHOP as a kid too. Damn I was pissed when they closed it. Now that is where the movie theater piles their snow when they get a lot of it.
-
Sirius gets NASCAR rights
http://www.forbes.com/business/services/fe.../ap1841837.html That's wierd, the first time the link didn't show up or the post for that matter...
-
Eddy Curry Rumor
Eddy saids he wants to stay here.
-
John Quinn gets his walking papers
- PATTI IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!
QUOTE(Kalapse @ Feb 22, 2005 -> 02:03 PM) Top Animated Shows of All Time 1. Family Guy 2a. South Park 2b. Simpsons (excluding the past 5 years) 4. Aqua Teen Hunger Force 5. Futurama Can't leave the Animaniac's off that list- Every American Should Be Pissed
QUOTE(Steff @ Feb 22, 2005 -> 01:53 PM) ROTFLMAO!!!! They do have good waffles.. Belium does. Yeah not Michigan City... The IHOP doesn't open for another couple of months - PATTI IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!