Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. QUOTE(winodj @ Feb 22, 2005 -> 01:31 PM) I was born in Michigan City, Indiana. You poor, poor thing.
  2. Glad to see Oz isn't calling him Benji anymore.
  3. QUOTE(mreye @ Feb 22, 2005 -> 12:35 PM) Thank you. [dials Mreye]
  4. Chris Young got added to the Spring Training roster per whitesox.com
  5. http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story.asp?...teid=mktw&dist=
  6. http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...m/quake_iran_dc
  7. QUOTE(JimH @ Feb 22, 2005 -> 11:24 AM) From the Geographical Accuracy Department ... about one hour, 45 minutes from Scottsdale to TEP. Is that as the swallow flies?
  8. southsider2k5 replied to a post in a topic in Pale Hose Talk
    QUOTE(Texsox @ Feb 22, 2005 -> 11:43 AM) History says Valentin should be back by June God knows his numbers are going to look awful at the Ravine...
  9. QUOTE(Steff @ Feb 22, 2005 -> 11:37 AM) You stud you.. I find that more "men" go for the girl next door also. I see more married men with brunettes than with blonds these days also - but in all honest I don't really look, just basing this on the people I know. Look at Mary Rowand.. she is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. Definite girl next door brunette. And she is an ex-gymnast
  10. QUOTE(winodj @ Feb 22, 2005 -> 11:42 AM) Only if you replaced them with "Delta Dawn" by Helen Reddy. Along with the Golden Girls Season One on DVD
  11. Damn lucky ass.
  12. It wasn't just that post... You just don't seem like your usual jovial self.
  13. http://www.nytimes.com/2005/02/22/politics/22memo.html
  14. QUOTE(Texsox @ Feb 22, 2005 -> 09:11 AM) Nice to see how tolerant you are of people who are trying to clean up the world after conservatives piss and s*** all over it. Don't worry, conservative s*** doesn't stink like whacko lefty protestors. When your job is to destroy people, I guess destroying our environment isn't a problem. :headshake You having a bad morning Tex?
  15. QUOTE(rangercal @ Feb 22, 2005 -> 05:13 AM) All this Indian talk is going to attract a certain Indian troll I can confidently say that it won't.
  16. Ozzie: Dat loca chicka from Soxfest is here to ax ju sum questions KW: Oh s***, I gotta hide
  17. QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Feb 21, 2005 -> 10:44 PM) Looks like it. I don't think many people will be able to go for the times you've suggested Knight. Yeah, it looks like everyone else who has posted, has said that a weekday evening works best for them. I have seen no one else mention weekends as a good time. Sorry.
  18. QUOTE(rangercal @ Feb 22, 2005 -> 01:48 AM) what an awesome pic! Why cant all girls look like this? Not every girls has tens of thousands of dollars for breast implants
  19. I would tend to guess Birmingham because of the logjam of pitching in Charlotte, plus the fact B wasn't in Bham very long at the end of last year. I know they still have things they want to work on, such as a change up, and Bham is a forgiving place for pitchers.
  20. God Bless Texas!
  21. I killed that avy. If you can get it without the audio, cool. If not, ditch it.
  22. QUOTE(qwerty @ Feb 21, 2005 -> 07:18 PM) We still have alot of time to sign him to an extension. I personally think he will be perfectly fine. But let's take a wait and see approach with him. And with the personality problems, I think a wait and see approach is best. We still own his arbit rights for a year even.
  23. QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Feb 21, 2005 -> 06:38 PM) PK has not arrived yet. Not really weird, just they said on Comcast he's pretty much the only one not there. Especially since he lives down there

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.