Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. Damn with the holiday weekend, I forgot this was Sunday nite... It felt like a Saturday...
  2. QUOTE(HoosierSox @ Feb 20, 2005 -> 05:32 PM) Pods has had success in the majors. Willie hasnt. Which call me silly, but I think that is the most important thing of all....
  3. QUOTE(Heads22 @ Feb 20, 2005 -> 04:01 PM) Neal says its Neal. I'd call that expert testimony
  4. QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Feb 20, 2005 -> 09:55 AM) Didn't he say the same thing before the second injury? I guess we soon shall see. Yeah he was working out and his knee was fine then... We all know how that turned out.
  5. I'd still like to see a sign and trade deal done with Eddy. I really get the feeling he will go Shawn Kemp on us once he gets his big long term deal.
  6. So we see the KW is still the master of this domain...
  7. QUOTE(Goldmember @ Feb 19, 2005 -> 11:08 PM) welcome to both of ya... Ditto Welcome to Soxtalk guys!!!
  8. QUOTE(winodj @ Feb 19, 2005 -> 10:03 AM) I don't insult anyone's music tastes because mine have crystallized over the past few years. Sort of like an alcoholic who only drank fine wines and single malt whiskies for the last five years and now things rubbing alcohol is a suitable replacement. Pretty much anything works for me these days. [insert coffeetable joke here..]
  9. Lemme just jump in here late and say... Kiss him good-bye!
  10. Totally discounting Iguchi because I have not seen him, I don't mind SPod hitting 2nd because of his ability to handle the bat.
  11. QUOTE(Indywallin @ Feb 19, 2005 -> 02:47 PM) I started another Yahoo league. Private, Custom League ID#68212 password 2005. Sign-up quickly. Live on-line draft, though you don't have to be there. And there you all go. To anyone who has not signed up yet. This will be Soxtalk league #8!!! Also if people are interested in playing in a second league, this is the place to do it!! Thanks for forming the league.
  12. From one SS to another... Happy Birthday Steve!!!
  13. QUOTE(thelatinoheat_30 @ Feb 18, 2005 -> 05:51 PM) i played yahoo 2 years ago and won the championship. last year was in a winner's league. but it wasn't it a soxtalk.com league. i would be new to the soxtalk.com league. i would be very active, prolly too active, but oh well. 10 teams would be cool. i would prefer a live draft as close as possible to start of reg. season(in case of injuries in spring training), head to head. no real preference on keeper's leagues. i already said i had interest tho. i'm out QUOTE(toasty @ Feb 18, 2005 -> 10:06 PM) where's the league id numbers and passwords? QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Feb 19, 2005 -> 07:17 AM) I'd like the league number and password please... All three of you guys are in league 5. If you haven't gotten a PM from Zoom Slownik, contact him. He has your info!
  14. Like I said, anyone else who wants in, we'll do a league 8 and open it up for first come first serve! If someone new wants to commish, set up the league and post the details... if not, I will do it monday
  15. QUOTE(danman31 @ Feb 18, 2005 -> 09:54 PM) He will? Yes he is
  16. Coffee table licking is optional http://today.reuters.co.uk/PrinterFriendly...-LIFE-NAKED.XML
  17. OK who the hell is sparklstar2002?
  18. I did my blog post today on my English bretheran http://www.boringtheworld.blogspot.com/
  19. QUOTE(qwerty @ Feb 18, 2005 -> 02:25 PM) They will add more openings for the live drafts on the earlier dates. They have like two or three installments of them that they release. Don't really understand it but that is how it is. I actually like yahoo's rankings for one thing because the retarded people just make their team off of them which is an advantage to me. They already did add draft times. Pretty much every time slot is open again.
  20. OK here we go. We have finally gotten the top 4 leagues identified. So that means we are ready to identify the rest of the leagues. League 5 Zoom Slownik-commish Kalapse Chisoxrd5 Soxfan101 Valponick Nitetrain8601 Latinoheat30 Toasty Sox4lifeinPA 3E8 Fattyguy78 League 6 Farmteam-commish chiguy2 LostinBoston Shakes smalls2598 BHAMBARONS Spod=Ratings Soxphan7 Credepopsup Thegodfather Nokona backman League 7 Reddy-commish elamins SouthPaw Soxhawks Tadahito Iguchi hotlanta13 funkymotion Fraghunski Bjam44 Hawkisgod Rockraines BuehrleTheAce League 5 is set up. Please contact Zoom Slownik for League info. I still have to contact Reddy and FarmTeam to get leagues 6 and 7 set up. I will post when those leagues are ready to go. Also all of those who expressed interested in the new weekly keeper league. Soxbadgers has that set up. These are the names that I have so far Keeper League 2 Soxbadger-commish Zoomslownik HoosierSox Ishmookie Thompsonmi hotlanta13 El Piervizdyeguchansodnik WinningUgly chimpy2121 That is 9 people, so there are 3 spots left, if everyone signs up. And to conclude. If there are interests in more leagues we will make more. If there is interest in an 8th league (or even more leagues than that) for people who want to play in more than one league we definately will do that. I know there are fantasy ball junkies who can't get enough, and we will take care of them Any questions feel free to post them, or PM me or your commish.
  21. QUOTE(YASNY @ Feb 18, 2005 -> 01:40 PM) This thread totally sucks. Just saying. Or to quote a famous coffee table licker "shut up, that's why!"
  22. http://www.nbc5.com/irresistible/4211011/d...382&dppid=65192
  23. Damn I thought Neal was way shorter than that... And I thought Adkins was taller... shows what I know.
  24. Just a question, but did you try US Cellular Field?
  25. QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Feb 18, 2005 -> 12:08 PM) I completely disagree with you Greasy, but to each his own Statistics do back him up though. There have only been 2 teams that won 0 games in the last 50 years. I know there have been at least 4 of those since the late 60's.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.