Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. http://www.nbc5.com/sports/4002165/detail....994&dppid=65172
  2. What is Oakland asking from us for Hudson?
  3. I would rather see Cotts/Grilli/Diaz/Munoz in the starting rotation vs Hermanson.
  4. Without knowing what Oakland wants for Hudson, how can you know that is the intelligent choice? If Oakland wants a package like AZ wants, plus Hudson wants a 5 year $15 million extension, is it still the intelligent choice? With as many unknowns are surround Tim Hudson, it is difficult to slam the Sox for not getting him.
  5. must resist urge......
  6. Actually supposedly that was Rudy Gulliani's doing. I guess he called GWB personally and highly recommended him. He also called to apologize when all of the dirt came out.
  7. Pitchers just pitch in the AL. They have zero control over what the offense does, what the defense does, and what the bullpen does. All you can ask is that a pitcher gives you a chance to win. If a team isn't scoring you runs, there isn't much you can do about it.
  8. http://www.baseball-reference.com/c/cabreor01.shtml NO better site than baseballreference.com for that kind of stuff.
  9. As Ralphies teacher in A Christmas Story would say.... A+++++++++++++++
  10. Nolan Ryan lead MLB with a 2.76 era while going 8-16, during one season in Houston. Records in MLB are not very good indicators of how well someone pitched.
  11. I am going to jack this thread, but can you imagine what MB would get as a free agent right now? If Pedro could get 4 years at $14+ per, MB could have concievably gotten around the same money and 6 or 7 years. Any thoughts?
  12. I love the deal. I love the cost certianty, and I love the fact that it is longish term and has a buyout. KWs strategy of trying to get these guys locked up early is a damned good one. We might over pay once in a while if a guy turns out to be a fluke, but that has got to be outwieghed by the one guy who ends up as a way underpaid superstar.
  13. Anyone else think this new big offer to Clement is KW trying to get AZ to lower its RJ price?
  14. I sent you a PM regarding it all. You should be good to go, but reply to my PM if you have any questions.
  15. No doubt. JR will make something happen.
  16. Well hell, if someone can talk about some album all night, I can slip in my retro catch phrase a few times...
  17. Did you have that name before? There is someone here by that name already, that's why I ask? If you lost your password or something, we can get you fixed and back with your old account.
  18. Just be there. Word
  19. :puke :puke :puke :puke :puke
  20. And people call the White Sox organization a joke? Please.
  21. I was sitting a section over from the 3 Cub fans. One even had his Kerry f***ing limp Wood jersey on....

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.