Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. Following the markets theme, an interesting number to keep an eye on today is in the crude oil is $48.58. That is the 50 day moving average. Everytime crude has traded near its averages on the charts it has bounced upwards. If some how crude could trade under that, the next stop might be $40. There really isn't a lot of technical resistance on the way down.
  2. southsider2k5 replied to jasonxctf's topic in SLaM
    Either that or a scam. I have no idea honestly.
  3. http://cbs.marketwatch.com/news/story.asp?...teid=mktw&dist= Payrolls for Aug and Sept were revised upwards 115,000. October added 337,000 jobs, which means during Bush's 4 years of office job losses/creation is right at 0.
  4. Broke a finger playing kickball in 4th grade Chipped my elbow playing basketball on a Sunday, only days before our track confrence meet. Broke a bone in my foot wresting someone in the gathering area of our dorm my sophomore year.
  5. Well said. I resent the bi-coastal attitude that comes out of this country. As if the middle of the country doesn't even exsist. The US is more than NYC and LA. And obviously the majority of the country believes that.
  6. southsider2k5 replied to jasonxctf's topic in SLaM
    There is no 2004 census. They are only done every decade.
  7. HAPPY BIRTHDAY YAS!!!! (ensure of course )
  8. Definately a lot of hockey fans. I became an addict in college. (LETS GO KOMETS!!!) And it is rough being a Hawks fan too.
  9. It would be really cool if they could work out a Wolves/Norfolk game. I would actually pay to see that at the UC.
  10. Extremely injury prone. I would avoid him. Plus there is the Dave Duncan factor.
  11. Are you hiring?
  12. Damn that seems like a long time away. I'm looking forward to the GMs meetings next week.
  13. According to that rumor he loses in the 75th show. He just finished his 66th.
  14. That doesn't surprise me at all. In fact it would have shocked me if he ruled out the Sox. The whole Boras system is to get as many teams as possible involved so that they run up the bidding. Plus it gives him an opportunity to embelish offers, like he did with ARod and Texas when he got Hicks to bid $50 million against himself.
  15. http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/10/22/brit_workers_drunk/
  16. Stolen from a Yahoo article about an inoperable grenade found in RF of Wrigley Field.
  17. ``It's a dud, just like the Cubs were,'' Police spokesman Pat Camden said Wednesday.
  18. Move to the southwest for maximum fun
  19. I think it is going to be a little bit of everything. Political ramblings and ventings, sports, and generally anything else I run accross that interests me. I haven't really narrowed it too much, I was going to see if I could find enough to write about in a broad sense, if it is too much I'll narrow it down.
  20. s*** if Mihm gets me 15 and 8 a night after using my 13th round pick on him, I'll be thrilled.
  21. Tell us something we don't know :rolly
  22. According to Kofi Annon http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3981517.stm
  23. http://www.nbc5.com/irresistible/3888629/d...382&dppid=65192
  24. southsider2k5 posted a topic in SLaM
    I need idea for a name for my blog. I think I have finally decided to give it a shot, and to write one for at least a little while. But I am completely blank on what to call it? Any creative ideas out there?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.