Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
Floating checks a thing of the past
That's the only time I write checks as well. The only other thing I write checks for are car payments, because I don't want to carry that much cash, and I can't use my debit at the banks.
-
Church thoughts
The Catholics just have the misfortune of having the face of Christianity. But really almost all of the problems of the churches transend the schisms and sects. The Church as a whole is really a mess.
-
Say it ain't so!
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6345251/
-
Bulls preview
And according to ESPN, it aint pretty. http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/preview2004/...y?page=bullscap
-
Floating checks a thing of the past
http://www.nbc5.com/money/3867782/detail.h...317&dppid=65192
-
Even I'm not this crazy
So you are saying you have a litmus test for wives?
-
Trump Tower Chicago secures financing
http://www.nbc5.com/money/3867318/detail.h...994&dppid=65192
-
Even I'm not this crazy
People are just insane right now. There is sooooo much hate out there over all of this. I can't wait until it is over. Problem is I know whoever loses is going to be sour grapes and try to sabatouge the other side.
-
Church thoughts
Interesting thoughts all of them. The Church as we know it today, is NOTHING like the church Jesus intended in the new testament. If you read the gospels, so much of the traditions of the church are complete garbage. The institution of the church has become an entity all on itself, instead of a road to God as it was originally intended. The Robin Hood analogy is interesting but flawed. There is no thing as a "good" sin. Remember where God said if you have committed one sin you have committed them all. Even if his intentions were good, he still broke Gods commandments, and would be punished as such.
-
Russians "took Iraqi Explosives"
I don't think I have seen him advocate assassination or electoral fraud lately...
-
Russians "took Iraqi Explosives"
I've seen some of the garbage that gets linked to in here... The WT is down right respectible compared to others...
-
Pedro's asking price
Exactly. If we sign Pedro Martinez we are literally trading Pedro's stats for Jason Grilli/Felix Diaz/Danny Wright/Arnie Munoz... etal. Is it worth $13 million to the Sox to go from 3 or 4 wins and an era of 9, to 15-20 wins and a middle 3's era? To me that is the bottom line.
-
President Bush takes other countries off-line
Because we all know that people in forgein countries aren't trying to influence the election or anything...
-
Russians "took Iraqi Explosives"
Maybe Nostradomus was right In all seriousness, this could get interesting.
-
MY "I cant fucking wait till Tuesday" thread
I am getting all kinds of recorded messages and PACs calling me. Ang is in the teachers union now at school, and I think that might be part of the problem, because I never got this crap before.
-
Outrage at Schedule!!
Then why bother caring? Find a bandwagon to jump on...
-
Great KW Quote on Mags
I could care less if Maggs would have left the Sox like any other free agent had. But when he started lying to the fans and to the organization, the gloves came off. When he flat out called KW and the organization liars, when he was indeed lying through his teeth burns me. He deserves to be called on it, and he will. He is the same smile for the cameras and tell the fans what they want to hear liar as the other right fielder in Chicago.
-
Eclipse
Only if we move to Cairo. Take a look at the map
-
MY "I cant fucking wait till Tuesday" thread
You should try getting the phone calls, and all of the people who want to talk about it too. I totally agree, I can't wait until f***ing Tuesday.
-
Drawn Together
Are you insane? I didn't stop laughing the whole show. It was hilarious. "Are you defacating in that cantelope?" "oh, geez this is akward. I supposed I just should have waited until we started drinking and blamed the booze"
-
Drawn Together
Did anyone else watch Comedy Central's new show after South Park? This might be the funniest show on TV right now. This is a MUST see.
-
Lonny Bohonos
OMG and some great PETA rips. "Mark and his wife Kelly" (who just happens to be a chicken)
-
Eclipse
Its absolutely perfect here. Right about 55 degrees or so, and a crystal clear sky.
-
Lonny Bohonos
Being burnt out on all of the election stuff... this episode is just hysterical.
-
Pedro's asking price
Is he worth $13 million if he takes us from Jason Grilli as our 5th starter to the playoffs? Take the 5th starters numbers and replace them with Pedro's, then tell me if he is worth $13 million to the White Sox.