Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. I would bet he is saying that about every big market city in baseball...
  2. http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb...s_cws&fext=.jsp
  3. I still don't buy the arguement that dollar vote is free speech. Free speech is one person, one voice, not one person $10 million to control the airwaves. All of this crap is garbage. It is all behind the scenes attempts to manipulate the election by any means possible.
  4. And Michael Moore doesn't want a fight?
  5. Idiot lawyers? Are there any other kinds /lawyer jokes
  6. Good answer... a day late Where you been Goody?
  7. And of course after the game New Yorkers rioted and beat up Red Sox fans. Great fans :rolly http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...g&e=4&ncid=1756
  8. Kenny Rogers
  9. I Vazquez, but who would we have that the Yankees would want? I don't think we would match up at all with them.
  10. Acutally the guy made a lot of enemies prior to his 9-11 film. I remember hearing lots of pissed off people after "Bowling". I think the guy has his niche market and that's about it. Outside of that, I haven't heard much good said about the guy.
  11. And if you want to go see the BoSox, bring your Brinks truck. http://money.cnn.com/2004/10/21/news/funny...dex.htm?cnn=yes
  12. I would guess they would try to hold onto Soriano as middle infielders are much more difficult to replace, and they have potential replacements for Texiera. I hadn't heard anything about Park, but if I were the Cubs I wouldn't even be touching him. He was a product of that big ballpark in LA. Maybe I'd look at him if I were the Tigers, but no way I touch him in a small ball park.
  13. Thanks B. It makes sense to me. They are going to be giving a big raise to Soriano again, they are still on the hook for ARod money, not to mention Park's horrible contract. They have got to be thinking that they can win the west with somemore pitching. They weren't that far away from the playoffs. To me trading from strength is not a bad idea in their case.
  14. Damn I thought maybe I was talking to Kenny Williams
  15. Now that's what I am talking about... You are going to pitch in the $5.3 million for his salary right?
  16. But how do we pay for it without deficits? (just kidding Tex)
  17. Good for Keith. I always thought he got a royal screw job by JM and company his last year here.
  18. Don't they have a big time 1B prospect coming through the system? Adrian Gonzalez, right?
  19. So I guess they should have just left the swift boat vets alone, since all they were doing exploring the motives of the guy who could be President?
  20. Makes my 22K look not quite as bad
  21. Ditto. But if you want Duncan you better come with a huge offer.
  22. GET ME COSTANZA!!! /shock no one had made this joke yet.
  23. Typical New Yorkers view of the world :rolly
  24. Incredible. And all the better that it was the Yankees that pulled off the choke job
  25. So obviously you hate Weber "the deserter" also, right?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.