Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. yeah but no one else knows what they hell the national stock exchange is...
  2. Hey I have gone 85 on the Ryan, thank you very much
  3. To put it in perspective, there are about 1000 employed by just the CBOE. That isn't including any of the members, firms, or support staff. Plus you have the Board of Trade right accross the street and the Cincy and Chicago Stock exchange's all in the same building. Its like the old needle in a haystack thing.
  4. On it. Waiting for a phone call back. I never realized how small that damned place was
  5. If anyone stuck with the end of the game... how did Baj and Munoz look? I saw that stats, but I am curious to hear a review...
  6. Make that 4 chances... it looks like he pitched out of trouble again last night. Good to see he got out of it with no runs allowed though
  7. I think if we have the type of pitching staff that KW has hinted at, it won't matter where the fences are here.
  8. Oh its definately fair. Jeff hasn't done much in the 3 chances he has gotten so far. Doesn't mean that I have to like it
  9. Welcome to the site Marlinsfan All are welcome, feel free to visit anytime. If you are feeling really brave check out the off topic or sports bar boards... not for the faint of heart
  10. Plus the NHL's level of a thing I like to call "giving a s***" has been there for a long time. I like to go see teams and players that give a s***. That's why I love minor league anything. Those guys bust their asses on every single play/AB. It is refreshing to watch that, as opposed to a bunch of rich spoiled pricks who could care less.
  11. southsider2k5 replied to hi8is's topic in SLaM
    That must be why no one else got the joke
  12. What would even posess you to do something like that? And then on top of it all, to video tape it? No mercy as far as I am concerned.. hopefully they get a nice long sentance in a max security prision...
  13. Now that I have seen someone post that, I am wondering why after 20 pages none of the rest of us morons figured out to post that joke Good one Queenie
  14. http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sp...tesox-headlines
  15. I would say Charlotte, but wouldn't be upset with Birmingham at all. I want to make sure that BMAC continues his success, and if it means a couple months in AL, I am all for it. Make the deterimination after seeing him compete in Spring Training.
  16. Well if you want to read up on the industry, this is a good tutorial from the Options Institute... as for the corporate side, I will do some digging. http://www.cboe.com/LearnCenter/cboeeducat...CourseList.html
  17. You might as well try to set the tone for next year. This year is lost, but you still have pride to play for. Plus some guys are playing for jobs.
  18. I get that's what I get for going to a 2 1/2 * college
  19. [another poster adds "The Critic" to his hit list]
  20. Its 1-900, how do you think I can afford to surf Soxtalk all day... duh.
  21. It figures... RIGHT after you close on your house, this pops up.
  22. A lot more than 10 minutes ago... I am dead at work. If you want to ask questions for a couple of minutes PM me and I will send you our 800#.
  23. Ummm No the OCC is a terrible place to work.. they suck, bad. Can't you work for John Kerry instead? Let me ask around and see what I can find out for you...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.