Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. Frank Thomas [quicklyrunsaway]
  2. Well I sure don't want to hurt no one...
  3. But the Batmobile lost a wheel and the Penguin got away.... oh wait that was the Joker, nevermind.
  4. Hey wait, it ended.... or did it?
  5. You are too late. Someone already beat you to it.
  6. Also here is an article about the kid and his family http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dw...lball.ea4b.html
  7. Hmm I wonder why he is a "former" youth minister...
  8. The Sox are in first place, and potential distractions to the Cub Machine.
  9. At least Harry was drunk, what is Chips excuse?
  10. Frank Thomas is a flamer?
  11. You want me to fix that up for you?
  12. Reagan spent time as a Radio broadcaster and would do the Cubs updates. It is a sad, sad story really.
  13. southsider2k5 replied to cwsox's topic in SLaM
    And the implications that go with lying under oath. If he lied about getting head, what else, much, much more important did he lie about?
  14. southsider2k5 replied to cwsox's topic in SLaM
    Actually I just went and looked it up on his website and he lists himself as, and this isn't a joke, a Democratic precanditiate for President. WTF?
  15. I remember hearing after the incident that KW was going to have the players vote on whether they would want Rauch to come back to Chicago. Does anyone know if that ever happened, and if it did, what the results of the vote were?
  16. But would get to go to all of the Sox games on the ST. Oh wait Kotex-Boy never goes... nevermind.
  17. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.... or would I?
  18. So Kotex-Boy was wrong? Wow is my world spinning
  19. Well he will almost for sure be the player sent out when the 5th starter is needed again.
  20. Wow, I wonder what is setting Rauch off all of the sudden? Maybe he just needed the kick in the ass to wake up. Theoretically he could pitch as the fifth starter for us, based on where he is in the Charlotte rotation right?
  21. Who is left out of the first 10 rounds to sign? I know Fields, but who else?
  22. Hey at least I know how to use my mitt
  23. Your name change is done. let me know if you want to change the way it is capitalized or anything...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.