Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. Being moral, ethical, and religious at the sametime is very stressful. But I guess you heathens wouldn't understand that now would you?
  2. http://www.poorandstupid.com/2004_05_02_ch...375185300096315
  3. southsider2k5 posted a topic in SLaM
    Who all is going to watch? http://entertainment.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=157592
  4. Wow, mooch I am really sorry to hear that. Losing a long term pet is like losing a member of the family. Best wishes to you and your wife.
  5. southsider2k5 replied to Steff's topic in SLaM
    I was more asking about the one you posted.
  6. The guy has been just awful since he got here, but the guy has always had a great perspective and has never blamed anyone else for his problems, which I respect a lot.
  7. southsider2k5 replied to Steff's topic in SLaM
    It is short for Weblog
  8. Sorry, I can only feel so sorry for a person with a Vette
  9. Am I the only one who appreciates the irony of the "Crybaby of the year" award winner having his daddy cry to the media and threaten to sue? (and yes I know I am going to hell for this)
  10. southsider2k5 replied to Steff's topic in SLaM
    Whose blog is that? Anyone we know?
  11. southsider2k5 replied to Steff's topic in SLaM
    The RoadKill Cafe
  12. Oh when will you learn, it isn't the speed that matters. What matters is the 25 MPH difference that he is able to get between his change and his fastball. The difference in speeds is murder on a batter.
  13. I believe a good analogy is the space shuttle disaster. After the Challenger disaster NASAs safety work was air tight. Then as missions kept succeeding, they started accepting things that they didn't before as being "safe". What would not have passed before, began to pass. As time moved on, these thing pyramided on top of each other. Ice hadn't brought down a mission yet, so ice became acceptable. Foam coming off of the shuttle had never brought down a mission, so that became acceptable. Then disaster struck. Why do the Sox have to wait for disaster, to fix something that is obviously not working as well as it could be?
  14. Q-hmmm so your choice is having six nails driven into your head, or watching Koch pitch the ninth for a save? My Answer- Pick one, they both hurt my head about the same
  15. I was just looking at the sports page and this struck me. These are the Top hitter BA leaders in the AL (and yes I know it is May 6th, but still) Belliard-CLE Rodriguez-DET Ford-MN Uribe-CHI MYoung-TX Who would have ever guessed that anyone but IRod would even be in the top 5, let alone all 4 of those guys.
  16. Fan, I think the publicity of it is worth waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than the actual advertising benefits. The controversy has everyone talking, and indirectly about the movie.
  17. southsider2k5 replied to LDF's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    You can't sum up this season anymore than that.
  18. How about Purell antibacterial soap for Moistest Alou?
  19. I'll buy you a ticket to a game. I'm just not paying to get your ass to the game
  20. Yeah I hear the senator loud and clear.
  21. Yeah, that was something else. Even the attitude in the booth is pretty loose and refreshed this year. Those two seems like teenage school girls, they are giggling so much.
  22. I hate when politicians use things like this for their own personal gain. Bastards. I should have know Kerry would support that has-been Chisoxfn.
  23. The Soviet Union failed for one simple reason. We you don't give people incentive, they get lazy. When you are guarenteed work, food, shelter, no matter how hard or little you work, why work hard? The propaganda of the good of all only gets you so far. When the best you can expect out of life is that state owned one bedroom apartment, while waiting on a list for a 3 cylinder car, and getting you stamps for food stuff staples-where is the incentive? The effecency of the Soviet industry became atrocious over the years. There is no way that system can survive long term.
  24. Wow, Bull ditched the sidearm stuff. Any word on exactly why? Did the experiement fail or was he hurt or something else???

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.