Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
O-E-O May 4th game thread against Os
Good line. I would guess Oz is trying to get Drans to see some fastballs with Maggs hitting behind him.
-
O-E-O May 4th game thread against Os
And that AB is exactly why Dranfeldt is on the first plane to Charlotte when Jose is ready to play.
-
O-E-O May 4th game thread against Os
Do'h stupid line up changes
-
O-E-O May 4th game thread against Os
Lets have a repeat of the first inning Maggs
-
O-E-O May 4th game thread against Os
And BTW Lopez is a terrible defensive catcher. Neither one of those balls should have gotten past him.
-
O-E-O May 4th game thread against Os
Come one Juan, rip this open.
-
Good news for us out of towners
Or you could live in Indiana and knock another hour and a half off of your drive each way, not to mention a whole lot cheaper to live in.
-
O-E-O May 4th game thread against Os
And the s***ty thing is that Miguel gets an error for making a perfect throw.
-
Playoff Hockey
Yeah, I totally agree there. These guys aren't giving anybody any money, and without winning or money, why would you want to stay here?
-
Telfair Going Pro
This kid has flop written all over him. I guess we will see. But then again he will have millions of dollars if he can make it into the first round, so what does matter.
-
WhiteSoxCentral Feedback
If Howry had anything he would be at least the set up guy in that horrible horrible Indians pen.
-
O-E-O May 4th game thread against Os
I fixed it, all though he will probably say he just meant to create tommorrows game thread
-
Bush, Kerry Awash in Money
I argued this before. If dollar vote=freedom of speech, then the impoverished have zero voice. That is the part that I have a problem with. Almost all of what I think should be done, has been deemed unconstitutional.
-
The Juan Uribe naysayers:
Not only was Keith Foulke a one year rental, but Neal Cotts came over in that deal.
-
Ligue gets another break
I guess the guy has to kill someone before the courts will actually care. Either that or he could show a nipple on live TV...
-
Did you know: When Jose comes back...
Regardless, Dransfeldt will have to go somewhere soon. When the Sox need the fifth starter again, there won't be room for him.
-
Southsider2k4 Watch
Hey those are my personal records. No one else need access to them. It is my private info. Period.
-
Bush, Kerry Awash in Money
That is one billion dollars essentially wasted. That money could have gone to schools, police, feeding the poor, curing cancer, anything. Instead we waste it on sullying two mens reputations. Can we have real campaign finance reform now, please.
-
Deficit could be $100 billion lower than expected
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4898377/
-
Rusty Wallace pissed off
Well that opens the door for masterbation as a sport! GOLD MEDAL HERE I COME!!!!
-
Where's Wunsch?
Wunsch isn't coming back to Chicago as a White Sox. Whatever he and Kenny Williams have between them, is making it for sure that he will be dealt or staying in Charlotte
-
Anyone else afraid of flying?
I have flown since I was about 12 after my parents divorced. I dread the airport traffic more than anything about a flight. My advice is just bring plenty to do. If you like to read, bring some books or newspapers, if you like music bring a bunch of CDs, etc.
-
Schoe
The thing about Shoe that is night and day different over last year is his ability to get out right handed hitters. Last year righties just killed this guy. That cutter has been a miracle pitch now for both ELo and Scho. I wonder how long it will be before either everyone picks the pitch up, or people start blowing out their arms because of it.
-
Gmail
Well it has been almost a week with Gmail, and so far I love it. One of the cool features with it, is that it bunches conversations together with tabs at the top, so that they can either show all of the emails in the exchange, or just the last one. Basically I am ready to let my hotmail account lapse. What does everyone else think now after a little time has elapsed?
-
Playoff Hockey
The first problem with the Wings is that they are from Detroit. As a Chicago sports fan, there is no city lower than Detroit.