Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. They should be interviewing Donaldson anyway.
  2. Which included a grand slam which was an out in literally all of the rest of mlb.
  3. Now you can't come back until they lose.
  4. It's actually a good idea. Use him low leverage with some room to struggle.
  5. And no one deserves it more than Yankees fans.
  6. The first rule of winner threads is we don't talk about winner threads.
  7. That's my guess. I think he is insurance.
  8. Yankees fans booing Tim Anderson, because of course they are.
  9. I guess if you are going to put Sheets in right, it might as well be in a tiny RF of NYY.
  10. Going to guess Dallas to the pen.
  11. Being able to see it, isn't the same as being able to do it. I always feel like most managers and coaches weren't superstar players, and that is part of why.
  12. It might also be kind of a misunderstanding here. The phrase "disrespectful" has a much more harsh meaning for a lot of POC. It isn't just respect that is being talked about. Usually that phrase means something like, "I would have punched them if I could, but I can't". If you keep more mixed company, you understand what I am talking about here.
  13. Also for the record, MLB win rules suck. No way should Graveman get the win there. He blew the lead. It should revert to Cueto.
  14. Theeeeeeee Yankees suck!
  15. Oh thank you AJ!
  16. Kelly looked really sharp. Hopefully that last outing got him straight.
  17. And now we bring in a guy who can't find the zone so far with 2 on. Geesh.
  18. Apparently no one is warming up for the Sox.
  19. You literally can't ask for more from Cueto. Great outing.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.