Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. Guys like this are the wild cards. We need guys like Montgomery, Colas, and the high and expensive signings to come through to sustain things. If we start getting some guys like Sosa come out of no where to turn themselves into viable prospects, the Sox could actually sustain this run for more than a few years.
  2. Yeah, I thought I recalled him being 89-90 last I heard, all of the sudden he was pumping 92 and touching up to 94.
  3. I would love to see TA become a true White Sox legend, retired number and all, but we have a while before we worry about that next deal.
  4. The thing is JR has never torn up a contract. Not for MJ, not for Scottie, and not for Frank. It makes sense, but I don't see it happening for TA either.
  5. Not sure how this related to why the Sox want to extend TA already, but sure.
  6. After a thread like this, the only question is who gets hurt right away.
  7. Ramos/Colas/Burke talk in here. https://theathletic.com/3323201/2022/05/23/white-sox-prospects-bryan-ramos/?source=dailyemail&campaign=601983
  8. I see something like 4/100 or 5/125 with tearing up the last two years of this deal. I don't see anything longer making sense for the Sox, but I also think Tony was right earlier in that I don't get the motivation at this stage for the Sox side of this. Are you really that worried about his mid 30's years at this stage?
  9. Not sure why the Sox would be worried about this yet. They have two incredibly cheap years left. Unless TA is willing to tear up those last two years to get a little bit more money, to extend for another 2-3 years at below market value to make up from the extra cash in 23/24 I don't see how a deal makes sense yet.
  10. And only a lucky grand slam away from being swept. They should sell Judge while he still has value.
  11. southsider2k5 replied to Ducksnort's topic in SLaM
    Get yourself some of the zero percent over a period of time credit cards for those kinds of emergencies. We have Best Buy and Lowe's to cover appliances, house, and yard needs.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.