southsider2k5
Admin
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Forum: Pale Hose Talk
Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
5/22 GT - Sox @ NYY (Double Header)
They should be interviewing Donaldson anyway.
- AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!
-
5/22 GT - Sox @ NYY (Double Header)
Which included a grand slam which was an out in literally all of the rest of mlb.
-
5/22 GT - Sox @ NYY (Double Header)
Now you can't come back until they lose.
-
5/22 GT - Sox @ NYY (Double Header)
I'd be 1st in line.
-
5/22 GT - Sox @ NYY (Double Header)
It's actually a good idea. Use him low leverage with some room to struggle.
-
5/22 GT - Sox @ NYY (Double Header)
And no one deserves it more than Yankees fans.
-
AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!
The first rule of winner threads is we don't talk about winner threads.
-
AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!
That's my guess. I think he is insurance.
-
5/22 GT - Sox @ NYY (Double Header)
Yankees fans booing Tim Anderson, because of course they are.
-
5/22 GT - Sox @ NYY (Double Header)
I guess if you are going to put Sheets in right, it might as well be in a tiny RF of NYY.
-
AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!
Going to guess Dallas to the pen.
-
5/22 GT - Sox @ NYY (Double Header)
Being able to see it, isn't the same as being able to do it. I always feel like most managers and coaches weren't superstar players, and that is part of why.
-
Josh Donaldson called Tim Anderson "Jackie"
It might also be kind of a misunderstanding here. The phrase "disrespectful" has a much more harsh meaning for a lot of POC. It isn't just respect that is being talked about. Usually that phrase means something like, "I would have punched them if I could, but I can't". If you keep more mixed company, you understand what I am talking about here.
-
AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!
Also for the record, MLB win rules suck. No way should Graveman get the win there. He blew the lead. It should revert to Cueto.
-
AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!
Theeeeeeee Yankees suck!
-
5/22 GT - Sox @ NYY (Double Header)
Engel loves a fastball
-
5/22 GT - Sox @ NYY (Double Header)
Don't stop now boys
-
Menechino is movable
Oh thank you AJ!
-
5/22 GT - Sox @ NYY (Double Header)
Ugh.
-
5/22 GT - Sox @ NYY (Double Header)
Bummer is back
-
5/22 GT - Sox @ NYY (Double Header)
Kelly looked really sharp. Hopefully that last outing got him straight.
-
5/22 GT - Sox @ NYY (Double Header)
And now we bring in a guy who can't find the zone so far with 2 on. Geesh.
-
5/22 GT - Sox @ NYY (Double Header)
Apparently no one is warming up for the Sox.
-
5/22 GT - Sox @ NYY (Double Header)
You literally can't ask for more from Cueto. Great outing.