Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. Mine is non-exsistent, but google translate does give me this.
  2. They did try to trade for him in the off season, so it seems to make sense that there could be a match here.
  3. What in the name of dead link garbage is this thread?
  4. Sounds like the kid can at least play RF, but yeah, his bat still has some major holes in it.
  5. Is it better than a minor league trip today?
  6. This joke never ages.
  7. Not to mention the other people they could kill while doing it.
  8. I think the LuCroy move would be more to take Zavala off of the roster, versus Collins. I imagine the Sox would have liked to have kept him, but didn't LuCroy ask for his release once Collins won the back up job?
  9. Here's the thing. A huge chunk of Baez numbers is through defense. Their career oWAR numbers are 15.3 and 14.8 respectively. If you move Baez to 2nd for two months, you eliminate most of that advantage. I probably should have been more specific that I was referring to their offensive numbers there.
  10. Sounds like maybe a dating site.
  11. Not to mention the dangers of Long Haul Covid.
  12. Their numbers are closer than you think, especially if you leave out EE's Sox years. On top of that, they are almost identical in the last few years.
  13. I'd personally vote neither. Give me a stop gap for the next two months in Baez/Escobar etc and get Madrigal back for next year.
  14. I will be sad if it is wrecked for the playoff run. That's my main worry.
  15. It probably isn't the most popular through, but I think Whit is slightly overrated because he is in a town where he is pretty much the best player on the team, even though he isn't a big time player. He'd help our team, but I definitely wouldn't be willing to pay up for him and his control.
  16. Baez is a FA in 3 months, and isn't having a great year. If the return for Escobar was Matt Foster, I think the Baez return should be in that same ballpark.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.